Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
I hope you wont abandon this work. Tho seeing you didnt finish coloring Monochrome, I wont be surprised if you abandon this mod as well and move on to another project.
Friend, with all due respect, sometimes I feel like you only comment to cause problems.

You yourself were the one who suggested Daseson finish fantasy first and now you come out stating that he abandoned the other one?
1700424064377.png

My reaction:

1700424187315.jpeg

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
It's just a free color MOD. is it appropriate to make a bunch of unreasonable demands?
Even if daseson stops the program now, it's not surprising.:unsure:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It's just a free color MOD. is it appropriate to make a bunch of unreasonable demands?
Even if daseson stops the program now, it's not surprising.:unsure:
But is requesting daseson to color while wearing maid outfit unreasonable enough? Asking for a friend.

Super Cookies 27

Sep 25, 2022
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for developing the color mod. It has enhanced my gaming experience beyond words and I am incredibly thankful for your talent and generosity.

Your talent for modding is truly exceptional, and I believe there are still so many wonderful ideas you can bring to the game. Your updates have brought joy to countless players, and I really hope you won't give up. Your work is valued and appreciated by your fans, including myself.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for developing the color mod. It has enhanced my gaming experience beyond words and I am incredibly thankful for your talent and generosity.

Your talent for modding is truly exceptional, and I believe there are still so many wonderful ideas you can bring to the game. Your updates have brought joy to countless players, and I really hope you won't give up. Your work is valued and appreciated by your fans, including myself.
Thank you for your nice words :giggle:

Reactions: Heml0ck

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

The next update is 80% complete, at this moment I am testing the Hscenes in their entirety in search of color or code errors of the FFFOX MOD.

I still have some unfinished projects that I would like to add to the next update.

I still don't have a specific update date but as promised it will definitely be this year.

On the other hand, since I saw that they liked the last image I colored of Inusuku's progress, I painted another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I think the next status update will be where I define the release date, so I'll continue doing my best :3

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

The next update is 80% complete, at this moment I am testing the Hscenes in their entirety in search of color or code errors of the FFFOX MOD.

I still have some unfinished projects that I would like to add to the next update.

I still don't have a specific update date but as promised it will definitely be this year.

On the other hand, since I saw that they liked the last image I colored of Inusuku's progress, I painted another one:

Well, I think the next status update will be where I define the release date, so I'll continue doing my best :3
Look forward to!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

One question is that image part of the DLC? Or is it from the normal game since I haven't found it, I'm already going +150 days

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
DLC appears to be in the final stages of installation and testing, with additional new episodes and CG images already completed!

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

With the release of the beautiful kitsune update for the FFFOX MOD I have decided to work on a compatibility patch.

Here's a preview of some I painted today:

I loved the update, the kitsune little sister seems very cute, a really good job on Blue's part and it also made me happy to see new images of Akapp :3

Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

With the release of the beautiful kitsune update for the FFFOX MOD I have decided to work on a compatibility patch.

I loved the update, the kitsune little sister seems very cute, a really good job on Blue's part and it also made me happy to see new images of Akapp :3
Master, I have a question: do you think this novelty can be implemented on Android? Since I never have a PC I would love it if it could be played on Android

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Master, I have a question: do you think this novelty can be implemented on Android? Since I never have a PC I would love it if it could be played on Android
Hello,

Porting the FFFOX MOD is a question that many have asked, the truth is from my perspective I don't think anyone is going to do it due to the amount of time this would entail since if you think about it carefully you would be porting a part of the game to android, something that has only been done by a company making money from it.

Another option would be to edit, organize and replace the images, this last option I think someone will do it at some point if they are motivated enough for it since it would not take so much time.

Although this last option removes some things from the mod, such as the movement of the tail, the different positions of the ears, the Akapp images, unique dialogues... etc.

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Hey daseson! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the hard work that you and Akapp put into Insuku's work. Your talent really brings the game to life.

I've been eagerly waiting for your next update, especially since it feels like a remastered version, and I've refrained from playing it until your project was complete. With the new FFOX MOD update, I'm even more excited!

However, I'm wondering if the creation of the compatibility patch will delay the release date of the color mod update?

(No intention of rushing you or anything like that, in love with your work :) )

Jan 15, 2021
Hey daseson! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the hard work that you and Akapp put into Insuku's work. Your talent really brings the game to life.

I've been eagerly waiting for your next update, especially since it feels like a remastered version, and I've refrained from playing it until your project was complete. With the new FFOX MOD update, I'm even more excited!

However, I'm wondering if the creation of the compatibility patch will delay the release date of the color mod update?

(No intention of rushing you or anything like that, in love with your work :) )
I also have that doubt since I would like to be able to test your color mod 100% on Android without touching the fffox mod since they told me that said mod would only work for PC

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes