Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

The mod update will have some delays :/ because a friend who holds a similar position to mine resigned and I was assigned some of her tasks, so now I have a little more work.

I confess that sometimes when I had a little free time I would color during work hours, but now it is impossible for me :(

Take advantage of the weekend and advance a little in the Hscene that I am missing and paint a CG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you like it and I apologize if the wait is tedious, I will try to do my best in the free time I have.

sd_icon01.png

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Hi guys,

The mod update will have some delays :/ because a friend who holds a similar position to mine resigned and I was assigned some of her tasks, so now I have a little more work.

I confess that sometimes when I had a little free time I would color during work hours, but now it is impossible for me :(

Take advantage of the weekend and advance a little in the Hscene that I am missing and paint a CG:

I hope you like it and I apologize if the wait is tedious, I will try to do my best in the free time I have.

View attachment 3068488
no problem, take your time, just be sure to not put yourself in a difficult situation IRL by coulouring at work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

View attachment 3068488
I can't imagine how many arrangements you have to do per scene, it must be crazy.

I love the colors you choose, they look very bright, and although they say they are strong, the truth is I feel good about them, they are not very strong or very pale.

Good job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

View attachment 3068488
don't worry das take your time, life's matters come first

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

View attachment 3068488
I am so sorry to hear about the extra work you have to shoulder. It's one of the most frustrating parts of jobs when the workload continually increases. The stress of it all, while also feeling pressure to work on your mod easily doesn't help. I hope you know, even if you get a few trolls that will take advantage of this hardship and post rude things, the majority of your fans understand, love you and your work and are cheering you on, willing to wait. Life always comes first. I, for one, know it will be worth the wait.

Good luck for the time being with the added responsibilities. I really hope they appreciate you there and don't purposefully burn you out.

And....I love love love that cg scene!! The grass looks so good, the water looks *amazing* and I love the mist at the base of the mountains!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you very much to all guys, I do not respond 1 by 1 to the messages since this would generate spam, but I read all the comments and it makes me very happy to see that despite the setbacks they are still pending the progress of the color mod ♥.

naruko-anime.gif

Moving on to another topic, I would like to mention something, in the Hscenes there are some black shadows, which although I have always tried to ignore them, I really can't hehe, so I thought about doing something with them since that black seems a bit ugly to me.

So try this option:

What do you think? Do you think any option is the best or is it simply better to leave it black?

PD:

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
Thank you very much to all guys, I do not respond 1 by 1 to the messages since this would generate spam, but I read all the comments and it makes me very happy to see that despite the setbacks they are still pending the progress of the color mod ♥.

View attachment 3073674

Moving on to another topic, I would like to mention something, in the Hscenes there are some black shadows, which although I have always tried to ignore them, I really can't hehe, so I thought about doing something with them since that black seems a bit ugly to me.

So try this option:

What do you think? Do you think any option is the best or is it simply better to leave it black?

PD:
both options are good, but i think i prefer option 1 more for the shadow

N3k0n3

Dec 31, 2019
Sry if this sounds dumb but are the Hscenes supposed to be colored or is that in a future update?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I think this is something best shown in context of whole uncropped scene, it's hard to tell what would be the best fit otherwise.
And since you substitute full-black shadows with color in your cg and background pieces I'd say "original" option is out, for the consistency sake.

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022

View attachment 3073674

So try this option:

PD:
Option 1 looks noice

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Sry if this sounds dumb but are the Hscenes supposed to be colored or is that in a future update?
Hello, sorry for my late response.

No, the Hscenes are not colored yet, I am currently working on an update and when I release this update they will be 100% colored.

I think this is something best shown in context of whole uncropped scene, it's hard to tell what would be the best fit otherwise.
And since you substitute full-black shadows with color in your cg and background pieces I'd say "original" option is out, for the consistency sake.
I put it cropped like this since this specific image includes the body and the pillow, I wanted to do a quick test to see how it looked.

Either leave it black or go with the darker option - this is supposed to be happening at night with the lights off, after all.
Those black shadows simulate the sinking in the bed since the sister is lying down,

Some have also told me that they want me to make these images darker or add a filter like in the other color mod, something like this:

The truth is that I feel that it is a very strong filter and I never really liked it :/

Maybe toning it down a little would improve it, something like this?:

I really don't know, I feel quite indecisive with these changes, I don't really like these filters at all.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022

No, the Hscenes are not colored yet, I am currently working on an update and when I release this update they will be 100% colored.

I put it cropped like this since this specific image includes the body and the pillow, I wanted to do a quick test to see how it looked.

Those black shadows simulate the sinking in the bed since the sister is lying down,

Some have also told me that they want me to make these images darker or add a filter like in the other color mod, something like this:

The truth is that I feel that it is a very strong filter and I never really liked it :/

I really don't know, I feel quite indecisive with these changes, I don't really like these filters at all.
Personally I think the way you color them are perfect. No need for changes.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020

Personal opinion: Option 3 (i dont like pure black, but brown isnt quite nightly)
And yep, though lighter she's cuter, darker is more realist. Realism is the way of inusuku i believe, for immersion

Those are my tastes. But this is your creation, so have more fun playing around with it ^.^

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

In my opinion, option 2 is more realistic, or something... I'm the kind of person who loves darker colors, and for such an environment as pranks with a girl, heh, darkness is my best friend :D .
But again, everything is at your discretion, dear Miss Daseson, you spoil us too much with your works)

Jan 15, 2021

Mr. Daseson I just want to tell you that I have no words to express that it gave so much extra life to the game, I thank you with all my heart that you have implemented the color mod since these days I have been testing it on Android and the shadows and colors are spectacular I love them alive, I will be looking forward to your finished work so I can implement it on my cell phone, thank you with all my heart ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Mr. Daseson I just want to tell you that I have no words to express that it gave so much extra life to the game, I thank you with all my heart that you have implemented the color mod since these days I have been testing it on Android and the shadows and colors are spectacular I love them alive, I will be looking forward to your finished work so I can implement it on my cell phone, thank you with all my heart ❤
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :3

I must admit that it made me very happy to see that they wanted to port the color mod of their own free will without me mentioning it to them. As the creator of this mod, my goal is that as many people as possible can enjoy it. :giggle:

As always thanks for making me so happy guys ♥

1699674420209.jpeg

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes