Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

origamisxl

Apr 14, 2018
Hello Daseson,

Been a while since I wrote last(was one of the first people who gave a suggestion for your work(the little wisp of smoke in the cooking picture if you might remember))

Very nice improvements and work you've done so far! Was really surprised to see you work with programing too! Trying to crunch a project is a double edged sword. So if(!) you're having problems motivating yourself, I suggest a trick that worked for myself when I had such a problem. It's to just sit down on a thing and just start doing part of it.

That said, I hope there would be a less saturated version of your work in the future! As I understand it is your style the way it is right now, but I would like to give a different point of view. Such as, such strong colors strains eyes. Even more so if someone is in a room with lights turned off(for uhh no reason what so ever...)

Hope you're doing well.

Sincerely,
A fan. :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
A small confession outside the topic of the thread:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got excited and made some small adjustments. I think this is where we can see how I have improved since I colored this image a while ago.

But hey, I'll close this topic here hehe.

Hello Daseson,

Been a while since I wrote last(was one of the first people who gave a suggestion for your work(the little wisp of smoke in the cooking picture if you might remember))

Very nice improvements and work you've done so far! Was really surprised to see you work with programing too! Trying to crunch a project is a double edged sword. So if(!) you're having problems motivating yourself, I suggest a trick that worked for myself when I had such a problem. It's to just sit down on a thing and just start doing part of it.

That said, I hope there would be a less saturated version of your work in the future! As I understand it is your style the way it is right now, but I would like to give a different point of view. Such as, such strong colors strains eyes. Even more so if someone is in a room with lights turned off(for uhh no reason what so ever...)

Hope you're doing well.

Sincerely,
A fan. :)
I have not moved the code, all coding credit goes to BlueFireNick.

With strong colors... do you mean the H scenes?

Here is a comparison:

Or are you referring to lowering the opacity of colors in general?

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This weekend I'll be away from home, so I won't have any progress on the mod :(.

Currently the scene I am missing is at 15%,

This week I really felt like I was able to make a lot of progress, also as I mentioned in previous posts, I took the opportunity to try to improve my coloring.

But hey, I wanted to show you this image :3, I stole it from the inusuku previews and colored it, I think it turned out very pretty.

In this one I dared to modify some lines and shading, although it is something I rarely do, I think it turned out much better than simply passing the brush over it.

I would love to know what they think about this image, it really is one of the few that I feel is at a good level :giggle: .

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

This weekend I'll be away from home, so I won't have any progress on the mod :(.

This week I really felt like I was able to make a lot of progress, also as I mentioned in previous posts, I took the opportunity to try to improve my coloring.

But hey, I wanted to show you this image :3, I stole it from the inusuku previews and colored it, I think it turned out very pretty.

In this one I dared to modify some lines and shading, although it is something I rarely do, I think it turned out much better than simply passing the brush over it.

I would love to know what they think about this image, it really is one of the few that I feel is at a good level :giggle: .
Stay Safe Daseson!
Love your work as always. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Wow. WOW! WAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's incredibly juicy! I have no words, this is wonderful :love::love::love: .

Off Topic
Wow, I think you did a pretty good job:cool: (y)(and "brunette Tatsumaki" too ( ^w^))

I think that if I created a Twitter, it could encourage me to color manga, I think it would be quite fun and I could learn new techniques.
If you decided to color manga for Twitter, I would subscribe~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
Hello,

Thank you so much.

Actually, once Fantasy and Monochrome are finished, I would also like to try Encore, which will be the remake of Monochrome.

It would be like the unofficial painter girl of Inusuku hehe.

But that would be my plan, also if the FFFOX MOD adds new images I would also love to color them and if Blue creates a FFOX mod 2 for Encore that adds images I would also be happy to color them :giggle: .

I'm very bad at drawing :( so I don't think I'll create an account to make my own art... although maybe in the future I can try to make some drawings (Maybe)

Although well, as time goes by, many things can happen and these plans change, so we can only wait.
Well I think I speak for all of us who follow this thread when I say that we are looking forward to all your color projects and if you dare to draw I would also love to see it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

This is simply great, as always a beautiful color in the eyes, I love that you put a background on the window and the background of the window the blue lights with the shine in the moon, the shadows on the skirt... wow this is beautiful .

I see that training on other types of images is really beneficial for the mod.

• Red Heart

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
one tip I heard some H artists do is to color the MC with slightly darker skin so they pop out less on screen. Sometimes just a stylistic choice to show that females have fairer skin than males. It is also a perfectly fine choice to keep the same color on him too. Just a food for thought

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys,

Holy shit, is that a new cg from an upcoming event in the update? It looks divine, you colored it beautifully.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
geez man, this should be on the top list of the games. It just screams positivity and life with those goddamn vibrant colors and I have watched like 100s of anime. I hope you finish soon, can't wait to play!
It makes me so happy to receive a message like this ♥♥♥

demon-lord-maou.gif

I'm very happy that you like the mod, I'm currently working on releasing an update, in this update I also have some nice images that I hope everyone likes :3

Thank you very much for your nice message ♥♥♥

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow I must admit that if you told me the color was official I would believe it, it's really cool.

Have you tried to contact the creator with a question? Maybe you could get their approval and you can release your mod with their support so that more people can try it, I think it is a high quality job.
Hello,

I'm glad you liked it.

They had already told me about talking to the creator a few days ago.

From my point of view, Inusuku is somewhat "jealous" with his work, so the most likely thing is that he will give me a "Excuse me, but I work alone" or, in an extreme case, he will ask me to delete all traces of my color mod.

This is something that causes me a little fear since if he tells me the latter I would have to do it out of respect for his work since I am modifying his game without his authorization.

That said... I think I would like to remain anonymous, enjoy my hobby and continue working so those little people who follow this thread and like my work can see the game in 100% color one day :giggle:

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Hello,

I'm glad you liked it.

From my point of view, Inusuku is somewhat "jealous" with his work, so the most likely thing is that he will give me a "Excuse me, but I work alone" or, in an extreme case, he will ask me to delete all traces of my color mod.

This is something that causes me a little fear since if he tells me the latter I would have to do it out of respect for his work since I am modifying his game without his authorization.

That said... I think I would like to remain anonymous, enjoy my hobby and continue working so those little people who follow this thread and like my work can see the game in 100% color one day :giggle:
Yes, there's no need to contact the author. :LOL:
Contacting the author may have a knock-on effect, potentially causing another program MOD to simply disappear. :unsure:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello,

I'm glad you liked it.

das is the heroine that we don't deserve but need

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
There's no rush, and the author's progress is slow, and the DLC will probably be delayed until next year. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes