Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Well guys, I have good news, since I don't have exams, I have had a little more free time and I have made progress in the mod.

I finished one more position:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand I was also able to satisfy my desire to paint chibis images >:3
View attachment 2998837

Currently the Hscenes are 4/6, and if I continue at this rate the update could be ready very quickly :3
Damn girl, you're doing an incredible job.

I have always liked how you paint their eyes, excellent job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

hmmnah_no

Aug 27, 2021
I having trouble with the hair changing, the hair's blond for a second and it changed back to grey after sister changed her location (sprite refresh ig). I downloaded the mods correctly, used the lasted version of all of them, tried not using the decensor mod but it doesn't do anything ( i am using daseson's save too)

Before sprite refresh:
ScreenShot_2023_1015_14_58_46.png
After sprite refresh:
ScreenShot_2023_1015_14_58_48.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I having trouble with the hair changing, the hair's blond for a second and it changed back to grey after sister changed her location (sprite refresh ig). I downloaded the mods correctly, used the lasted version of all of them, tried not using the decensor mod but it doesn't do anything ( i am using daseson's save too)

Before sprite refresh:
View attachment 3007279
After sprite refresh:
View attachment 3007281
The problem is most likely a coding issue, but looking at that specific part, it appears to be properly coded and I can't find anything wrong. However, I have been updating the code with a new method that should be more reliable in using the right picture (more complicated, yet simpler coding at the same time). The compatibility patch will updated with daseson's next update as version '1.4.7c'.

Feb 16, 2022
Man..can't wait for the next update. Been holding back playing Fantasy cuz I want to experience it again with more colored scenes. :>

Reactions: Nhynx

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Before sprite refresh:
View attachment 3007279
After sprite refresh:
View attachment 3007281
Hello,

This happens because you do not have the FFFOX MOD compatibility patch installed,

The game loads with the last saved "blonde" images but since you don't have the patch it reloads the real images and the albino hair remains again.

On the main page of the mod is the link for the patch that will redirect you to the FFFOX MOD thread:

1697389971516.png

Once there you must download and install the patch:
1697389993213.png

I hope the explanation was not too confusing and helps you.

tutorial on how to install the compatibility patch here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-76-daseson.153385/post-11559779

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I wanted to take a break from Hscenes since I felt a little burned out painting the same thing all the time.

So I took the opportunity to paint some CG and chibi images :3

Here a sample:

I also colored 2 CGs, but I'll leave them for the update announcement since I think they turned out very nice :3

Next week I will focus on the Hscenes again and hopefully I will finish 1 of the 2 that I am missing >:3

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I wanted to take a break from Hscenes since I felt a little burned out painting the same thing all the time.

Here a sample:

I also colored 2 CGs, but I'll leave them for the update announcement since I think they turned out very nice :3

Next week I will focus on the Hscenes again and hopefully I will finish 1 of the 2 that I am missing >:3
heheh I love how the chibi images get cute little backgrounds~~
1697410478588.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

Here a sample:

I like that you not only added the background, but you also added the running effect to said background.

Very good work.

• Red Heart
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Here a sample:

Perfection, as usual. ;)

Completely understand being burned out painting the hscenes, so no worries there if it takes longer. The artists' sanity should take center stage over anything else and what we've been seeing as hints for the last few weeks - I think - have been incredible teasers to keep us interested. I love love love these chibi ones and the work you had done on Yui. I swear, every picture you paint continues to get better and better without fail and it is both awe inspiring and astounding!

• Red Heart

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

Here a sample:

I really feel impatient to see so many beautiful color images

Good job!!

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I'm sorry if the wait is tedious, I would love to give an estimated update date but under my circumstances it is really difficult.

But I promise that I will do everything possible on my part to finish the update as soon as possible.
Is your work, take all the time you need, i like your work in the color mod

DeadEnd72

Apr 4, 2020
I'm sorry if the wait is tedious, I would love to give an estimated update date but under my circumstances it is really difficult.

But I promise that I will do everything possible on my part to finish the update as soon as possible.
Hopefully you don't feel forced. As the previous poster said, take your time and worry about yourself first.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress I would like to talk about something that I have found in many images.

On the other hand, I couldn't give a preview without showing some new image :3, this time I continue with some chibi images of the cards:

This week I progressed in the H Scenes slowly, currently the progress goes like this:

Doggystyle: 100%
69: 100%
Missionary: 100%
Sideways: 100%
Hot day position: 80%
Piledriver: 100%
Face down: 5%

I'm almost done with the H scenes folder. Once the Hscenes are finished, I would like to do rigorous testing so that I don't miss any images and they all have the same consistency in terms of color.

I'm still not sure of an approximate release date, but I could say that it's not far away :3

I hope they like it ♥.

yoruka-smile-yoruka.gif

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

For this week's progress I would like to talk about something that I have found in many images.

On the other hand, I couldn't give a preview without showing some new image :3, this time I continue with some chibi images of the cards:

This week I progressed in the H Scenes slowly, currently the progress goes like this:

Doggystyle: 100%
69: 100%
Missionary: 100%
Sideways: 100%
Hot day position: 80%
Piledriver: 100%
Face down: 5%

I'm almost done with the H scenes folder. Once the Hscenes are finished, I would like to do rigorous testing so that I don't miss any images and they all have the same consistency in terms of color.

I'm still not sure of an approximate release date, but I could say that it's not far away :3

I hope they like it ♥.

View attachment 3019276
great work as usual daseson, about those errors i never noticed them too.
Thanks for you hard work

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,
Today I finished some CGs that I have started

In this I thought it would be good to add the passage of time to make it coherent with the image of the sunset:
Sin-título-1.gif

On the other hand... How cute the girls look in their chibi version

1698020828307.png

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

1698021834441.jpeg

What do you think?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes