Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

This week the progress was almost zero :(, I had to study a lot and to that I added a project from my work and well it was crazy.

So in the few moments that I had to color, I finished some that I had started,

This is one of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Since I am free of exams, I hope to be able to finish the Scenes as soon as possible to launch the update, as I mentioned last week I am more or less at 60 - 70% so I have less than half left >:3

Edit: Oh and I also changed Yukari and Kana's nose :whistle:
Adding lines is a good solution, but I have suggestions:
1. You can lighten the lines at the moment of contact with water.
2. You can make colored lines against the background of the skin. (e.g. Kana's palm overlapping Kasumi; Yui's hands)
3. You can try to trace Kana’s pupils (situational sentence)

I can’t say exactly how much better these suggestions will be, but this is what came to my mind, if you want, try it.:unsure:

And now about the important thing: It looks soooooo soft!!!!! You did a good job on these lines and my eyes love it!:love:

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

This week the progress was almost zero :(, I had to study a lot and to that I added a project from my work and well it was crazy.

So in the few moments that I had to color, I finished some that I had started,

This is one of them:

What do you think?

Since I am free of exams, I hope to be able to finish the Scenes as soon as possible to launch the update, as I mentioned last week I am more or less at 60 - 70% so I have less than half left >:3

Edit: Oh and I also changed Yukari and Kana's nose :whistle:

They look so soft <3
Daseson, I noticed the last file update is August 23.
When will the next update be? with all the additional work you've put in since that last update?
Thanks for the hardwork.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Adding lines is a good solution, but I have suggestions:
1. You can lighten the lines at the moment of contact with water.
2. You can make colored lines against the background of the skin. (e.g. Kana's palm overlapping Kasumi; Yui's hands)
3. You can try to trace Kana’s pupils (situational sentence)

I can’t say exactly how much better these suggestions will be, but this is what came to my mind, if you want, try it.:unsure:

And now about the important thing: It looks soooooo soft!!!!! You did a good job on these lines and my eyes love it!:love:
Of course I'll try.

I also realized that the previous image has an error:
1696695803190.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
They look so soft <3
When will the next update be? with all the additional work you've put in since that last update?
Thanks for the hardwork.
It has been quite delayed, the truth is I don't even know when the update will be since this update will be somewhat extensive and I'm not even 80% done yet so I wouldn't want to give an estimate and then having to postpone the date breaking that promise.

Once I have an estimate that I am 100% sure I can meet, I will let we know.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well, today was a fairly productive day, I took advantage of the fact that I have no plans or studies and made good progress in the mod...

In the tests I did I got this scene:

And well the color change is enormous, it seems that this coloring was done by 2 different people... the standing images need urgent retouching

So... once I release the Hscenes update I will dedicate myself to retouching old images since I honestly feel that they look really ugly with such pale colors.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Well, today was a fairly productive day, I took advantage of the fact that I have no plans or studies and made good progress in the mod...

And well the color change is enormous, it seems that this coloring was done by 2 different people... the standing images need urgent retouching

So... once I release the Hscenes update I will dedicate myself to retouching old images since I honestly feel that they look really ugly with such pale colors.
Wow how cute Yui looks in the 2nd image.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
They look so soft <3
Thanks for the hardwork.
The Hscenes folder has 333 images.

By far this update will have much more content than the previous one so we cannot estimate that the release time will be similar.

Miss Daseson is doing a spectacular job, if you look at the previous progress she is redesigning/fixing each garment so that it fits well, so I understand that she can't give us a release date yet.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

Hands on the table! Yui is just...how old is she then? Heh.
It seems that I have a new waifu (don't put me in prison for 8 years)
P.s. Miss Daseson, accept my true admiration)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022

I never knew Yui can look so beautiful.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I never knew Yui can look so beautiful.
They are all very cute ♥, I am sure that when you see Kasumi or Kana you will also be enchanted.

nene-yashiro.gif

Inusuku drew these images very carefully in these scenes to represent the context of the story well and I wanted the color to remain at the same level, both in the landscape and in the girls.

I also retouched Yukari's image recently because it looked a little behind compared to the others.

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
They are all very cute ♥, I am sure that when you see Kasumi or Kana you will also be enchanted.

View attachment 2990339

Inusuku drew these images very carefully in these scenes to represent the context of the story well and I wanted the color to remain at the same level, both in the landscape and in the girls.

I also retouched Yukari's image recently because it looked a little behind compared to the others.
That's wonderful, now I'm more eager to replay it when the update comes out.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well guys, I have good news, since I don't have exams, I have had a little more free time and I have made progress in the mod.

I finished one more position:

On the other hand I was also able to satisfy my desire to paint chibis images >:3
1697065168974.png

Currently the Hscenes are 4/6, and if I continue at this rate the update could be ready very quickly :3

Last edited:

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Well guys, I have good news, since I don't have exams, I have had a little more free time and I have made progress in the mod.

I finished one more position:

On the other hand I was also able to satisfy my desire to paint chibis images >:3
View attachment 2998837

Currently the Hscenes are 4/6, and if I continue at this rate the update could be ready very quickly :3
Noice, waiting patiently (-。-;

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes