Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress,

I could say that everything is "normal", I have not made great progress but I cannot say that I have not progressed either.

I made paint some CGs and make some progress in the Hscenes.

Currently I'm still on 3/6, since the ones I'm missing are the ones with the most images :/

This was one of the CGs I painted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my point of view it looks good... I really always try not to modify the images too much so that they don't lose the hand-drawn style of Inusuku.

I still can't give an estimated release date for the next update since the progress in recent weeks has not been the best in general :(... sorry.

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

I could say that everything is "normal", I have not made great progress but I cannot say that I have not progressed either.

Currently I'm still on 3/6, since the ones I'm missing are the ones with the most images :/

From my point of view it looks good... I really always try not to modify the images too much so that they don't lose the hand-drawn style of Inusuku.

I still can't give an estimated release date for the next update since the progress in recent weeks has not been the best in general :(... sorry.
Im with you with the purple aura so it would look like its filled with evil mana. Like in fantasy setting. :)
Also, I hope this helps in general and also in your personal life, its better to thank people instead of apologizing.

Ex. Thank you for waiting for me instead of sorry im late.
or in this case, thank you for waiting for the next update rather than sorry there's not much update.
Idk, just want to share a lesson I learned in life.

Edit: I forgot to mention it but its good you colored this scene. Cuz this scene has special place in my kokoro, I remember in my first playthrough I saw this scene and im like Oh shiit shits is about to go down now. i hope im prepared.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Im with you with the purple aura so it would look like its filled with evil mana. Like in fantasy setting. :)
Also, I hope this helps in general and also in your personal life, its better to thank people instead of apologizing.

Ex. Thank you for waiting for me instead of sorry im late.
or in this case, thank you for waiting for the next update rather than sorry there's not much update.
Idk, just want to share a lesson I learned in life.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. :giggle:

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Hmmmm...what to say that I haven't said yet...gotta start in comfortable territory, sorry (-er...I mean..you're welcome...? Am I doing this right, Annon-kun?) ;) I love the hair. Side by side with the monochrome, it is simply something else. I would never have known how good it could look with those little darkening and light spots. Sooo so pretty.

I am fine with either way for the black hole. There's something eerie about this utter darkness idea and you can see 3-4 shades of "dark" in the uncolored....and then you look at how you colored it, and you represent that idea still with that part in the "off-middle" that's still black and the purple spilling out in a way that actually looks similar to the original as well. It looks like you had maintained the counter-clockwise nature of the colors coming in and I'd be curious what it would look like if it was increased only slightly. But either way, I am still a fan.

Two random sidenotes; I didn't think you could actually finish the game without Kasumi. Looking at the pictures to do my side compare I was actually a bit surprised to see them without her. Ooooh, I had a curious thought for the second part of this scene. I don't recall, is that second picture used where everything goes black? If so, my brain image thinks it would be cool if, when things get darker in that second image, even they have their colors muted, or seeing shadows spill through the character models. Might be something that looks cooler in my head.

Second thing, it's funny to me that Yui doesn't seem to be looking at the gate.

PS. I am equally parts excited and feeling overwhelmed for you in regards to the 1.4.x DLC. Did Inusuku say it was about 700 extra drawings they're thinking would be added, or...would that include things like the clothing and expressions you've been having to deal with in Hscenes?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
daseson why did you delete the post with the sunset image?
i was going to tell you that she was very beautiful but I couldn't since I'm working.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hmmmm...what to say that I haven't said yet...gotta start in comfortable territory, sorry (-er...I mean..you're welcome...? Am I doing this right, Annon-kun?) ;) I love the hair. Side by side with the monochrome, it is simply something else. I would never have known how good it could look with those little darkening and light spots. Sooo so pretty.

I am fine with either way for the black hole. There's something eerie about this utter darkness idea and you can see 3-4 shades of "dark" in the uncolored....and then you look at how you colored it, and you represent that idea still with that part in the "off-middle" that's still black and the purple spilling out in a way that actually looks similar to the original as well. It looks like you had maintained the counter-clockwise nature of the colors coming in and I'd be curious what it would look like if it was increased only slightly. But either way, I am still a fan.

Two random sidenotes; I didn't think you could actually finish the game without Kasumi. Looking at the pictures to do my side compare I was actually a bit surprised to see them without her. Ooooh, I had a curious thought for the second part of this scene. I don't recall, is that second picture used where everything goes black? If so, my brain image thinks it would be cool if, when things get darker in that second image, even they have their colors muted, or seeing shadows spill through the character models. Might be something that looks cooler in my head.

Second thing, it's funny to me that Yui doesn't seem to be looking at the gate.

PS. I am equally parts excited and feeling overwhelmed for you in regards to the 1.4.x DLC. Did Inusuku say it was about 700 extra drawings they're thinking would be added, or...would that include things like the clothing and expressions you've been having to deal with in Hscenes?
Thank you.

The other image I actually put in all purple since it looks like the black hole is expanding.

I don't think inusuku will modify existing Hscenes, maybe add some new ones.

Maybe I'll also add clothes, I saw that someone suggested bunny clothes and Inusuku said that he would keep it in mind, it would be very nice to see the sister in bunny clothes.

Actually, more than scaring me, I'm excited to have more images to color hehe, although lack of time will always be an impediment.

Reactions: Heml0ck

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson why did you delete the post with the sunset image?
i was going to tell you that she was very beautiful but I couldn't since I'm working.
Maybe at first glance it looked good because of the filters I used, but if you detailed it closely there were many errors.

I was really excited to show that image and have you give me your opinions, but on the other hand I don't want you to see one of the images that I have been asked for the most with color errors.

I promise to correct it and show it later.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Maybe at first glance it looked good because of the filters I used, but if you detailed it closely there were many errors.

I was really excited to show that image and have you give me your opinions, but on the other hand I don't want you to see one of the images that I have been asked for the most with color errors.

I promise to correct it and show it later.
Girl don't pressure yourself.

The little I could see was really beautiful, take your time and try to do it right, we can all look forward to your high quality work

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
Thank you.

The other image I actually put in all purple since it looks like the black hole is expanding.

I don't think inusuku will modify existing Hscenes, maybe add some new ones.

Maybe I'll also add clothes, I saw that someone suggested bunny clothes and Inusuku said that he would keep it in mind, it would be very nice to see the sister in bunny clothes.

Actually, more than scaring me, I'm excited to have more images to color hehe, although lack of time will always be an impediment.
When I went to sleep, I was thinking you might say the second image was more purple because of the expansion, so different color, but same thought! ;)

I had meant what you were thinking with the extra images and specifically in the context of the clothing pictures in hscenes having the same "white areas" that you've been working through with what's currently there. :)

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you're excited for more potential images to color. I was coming in with the wrong outlook and it warms my heart to hear the joy you continue to have for your mod. I'm very excited to see it all, while at the same time very patient <3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Again I bring the image of the sunset.

1695745021754.png

I think this time it turned out well.

What do you think?

The background of this image has been by far the most difficult for me to color since some had told me to color it since they were sure it would look great on me.

So I had to put in all my effort to meet those expectations.

I also wanted to inform you that I have a lot of study work and exams :( so I won't be able to make much progress in the coloring.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
When I went to sleep, I was thinking you might say the second image was more purple because of the expansion, so different color, but same thought! ;)

I had meant what you were thinking with the extra images and specifically in the context of the clothing pictures in hscenes having the same "white areas" that you've been working through with what's currently there. :)

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you're excited for more potential images to color. I was coming in with the wrong outlook and it warms my heart to hear the joy you continue to have for your mod. I'm very excited to see it all, while at the same time very patient <3
If there will be images of clothes in the DLC, be sure that there will be more "inusuku tricks" hehe but also be sure that I will do my best to correct them and make them look good in color >:3

And don't just expect the DLC, there is another project that will also bring new images that I am happy to announce. Which I will also color :sneaky:

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

View attachment 2958732

What do you think?

The background of this image has been by far the most difficult for me to color since some had told me to color it since they were sure it would look great on me.

I also wanted to inform you that I have a lot of study work and exams :( so I won't be able to make much progress in the coloring.
This is what I was referring to, the image is very beautiful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

View attachment 2958732

What do you think?

Wow, I would love to see that complete background, it looks very well done.

Great job as always Miss Daseson

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

View attachment 2958732

What do you think?
.....holy. Crap.

Daseson, it's legitimately better than I imagined. The little flowers <3 The gradients(?) you used for the sunset are incredible! That pink to then the blue of the sky keeping some pink in it as well as the clouds. Being brighter closer to the sun, then muting the farther out it goes... This is so gorgeous. I know I was one of the voices talking about how excited I was for this image, but it was because I had no fear and knew I would love it...and I'm sitting here, in awe.

I'm sure I'm not alone in my love of sunsets, but I have....way too many backgrounds for my phone and desktop that are different sunsets. One or two that I've taken and liked, but mainly art and actual good photographers, and the color here is breathtaking.

Thank you. Thank you so much for this.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Looking at the purple portal, I think maybe it turned out a little soapy... foggy maybe? There will be references to help (I hope I won't burden you too much? :unsure: )

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes