Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress, I can say that I already completed 2/6 Hscenes >:3

I also colored the Akatsuki scene in the guild.

I modified it a little, I think it looks good:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still have 65% - 70% of the work left for the next update.

I thought it would take me less time but really the Scenes are always a little complicated because as there are many split images I have to put them together and do a lot of tests so that the color looks good and consistent.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I thought it would take me less time but really the Scenes are always a little complicated because as there are many split images I have to put them together and do a lot of tests so that the color looks good and consistent.
damn akatsuki with that pretty face. imagine if someone made a gender bent mod for his scenes lol

nicely done coloring. I'm amazed at how you colored the armor, looks straight out of dark fantasy manga

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Ahhh! I love it!! Look at everything you did for this!! You drew that background *with it's own background*!! I love where you decided to keep the blacks, while also adjusting the green shadow for his shirt and your continual perfection with hair :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
Whenever you show us progress, I like to pull up the monochrome to see the difference side by side and when I did it for one of the previous hscenes you posted I noticed how those assets were saved in the folder. So much more than simply, "I'll color this tiny picture of the underwear in various positions" since you then need to reference how they actually look and would be affected by the body position...it's crazy.

Only thing i could think is creating a screenshot folder and going into every variation of the hscenes and saving how it looks in that moment to reference when coloring....but I don't doubt that I'm missing some difficulties there as well, along with how many screenshots that would end up being because of all the variations of clothes...

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Whenever you show us progress, I like to pull up the monochrome to see the difference side by side and when I did it for one of the previous hscenes you posted I noticed how those assets were saved in the folder. So much more than simply, "I'll color this tiny picture of the underwear in various positions" since you then need to reference how they actually look and would be affected by the body position...it's crazy.

Only thing i could think is creating a screenshot folder and going into every variation of the hscenes and saving how it looks in that moment to reference when coloring....but I don't doubt that I'm missing some difficulties there as well, along with how many screenshots that would end up being because of all the variations of clothes...
Oh, it makes me very happy that you made the comparison to see the changes.

Yes... the Hscenes folder is a bit complicated

Look at an example of Inusuku's tricks taking advantage of monochrome:

These are the "little tricks" that I find in many of the positions, so many times I have to redraw, especially the clothes, so that they look good.

Personally I don't like to color these cheats, but rather modify them to look good with the color, I really liked the word that Mello used a few days ago in the Neet thread "Quality Control", I suppose this would apply here.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022

I have been hating a lot recently but I have to admit this is top tier coloring. More than and farther than the quality of your mod ever since I started following you on Inusuku's games. Really looks good like its straight out of anime specially Akatsuki's eyes.

Oct 14, 2022
Oh, it makes me very happy that you made the comparison to see the changes.

Yes... the Hscenes folder is a bit complicated

Look at an example of Inusuku's tricks taking advantage of monochrome:

These are the "little tricks" that I find in many of the positions, so many times I have to redraw, especially the clothes, so that they look good.

Personally I don't like to color these cheats, but rather modify them to look good with the color, I really liked the word that Mello used a few days ago in the Neet thread "Quality Control", I suppose this would apply here.
Oh dang! I had no idea anything like that was there (which...makes sense of course), but you're right, that is a lot of work on your end there to make the correction as a new image entirely. And I know we're not actually bashing Inusuku, no worries there if that feeling comes across. It's the liberties they're able to take on a project like this that then becomes a modder's issue. I don't envy the extra work you are doing for this, though I'm still impressed as hell.

I don't know if I had mentioned it before in a previous post, but I have to imagine coloring these scenes would probably get monotonous since it's so much of the same type of thing, so I hope you're able to pace and still enjoy everything (might be why you had done the Akatsuki scene [which was a fantastic treat]). Thank you for the time you are sacrificing to work on this, I hope everything outside of this project is treating you well!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have been hating a lot recently but I have to admit this is top tier coloring. More than and farther than the quality of your mod ever since I started following you on Inusuku's games. Really looks good like its straight out of anime specially Akatsuki's eyes.
I am a simple girl, the simple fact that they say they like my mod or leave a heart makes me very happy.

The only advice I can give you is to try not to leave messages when you are angry as these messages will not be the best for anyone.

Oh dang! I had no idea anything like that was there (which...makes sense of course), but you're right, that is a lot of work on your end there to make the correction as a new image entirely. And I know we're not actually bashing Inusuku, no worries there if that feeling comes across. It's the liberties they're able to take on a project like this that then becomes a modder's issue. I don't envy the extra work you are doing for this, though I'm still impressed as hell.

I don't know if I had mentioned it before in a previous post, but I have to imagine coloring these scenes would probably get monotonous since it's so much of the same type of thing, so I hope you're able to pace and still enjoy everything (might be why you had done the Akatsuki scene [which was a fantastic treat]). Thank you for the time you are sacrificing to work on this, I hope everything outside of this project is treating you well!
Of course I could never discredit Inusuku's work since I am a big fan of him.

It's natural that he took their tricks since he never took into account that someone would color his game hehe.

And yes, I colored the Akatsuki image to clear my mind a bit since, as you say, the Scenes are sometimes very monotonous. The same thing happened to me when I colored the chibi images in the corners. Many times I had to paint other images so as not to get bored

FeralFan656

Sep 7, 2023
I seem to be having trouble with the hair change function. After curing sister the bed hscene colors have partially reverted to black & white and sisters eyes have turned entirely blue. Only the bed scenes are effected, and sisters hair is now blonde in all other scenes.
My install order is:
1.) Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2 .rar
2.) FFFox Mod 1.4.7
3.) Color Mod Compatibility Patch 1.4.7
4.) Daseson Color mod Fantasy V0.76

1694655522821.png 1694655435023.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I seem to be having trouble with the hair change function. After curing sister the bed hscene colors have partially reverted to black & white and sisters eyes have turned entirely blue. Only the bed scenes are effected, and sisters hair is now blonde in all other scenes.
My install order is:
1.) Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2 .rar
2.) FFFox Mod 1.4.7
3.) Color Mod Compatibility Patch 1.4.7
4.) Daseson Color mod Fantasy V0.76

View attachment 2928259 View attachment 2928258
Hello,

This happens because you are combining my mod with the other of color.

To solve this, take the Hscene folder of the other mod and put it inside the Hair folder which is located in the data folder and the combination of the mods should work fine.

Although this would eliminate some images painted by me, for example the paizuri in the bathroom and 69.

Reactions: FeralFan656
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

Good as always, quality work.

I love that you added the window and put tongue on akatsuki.

One question: Did you choose the colors at random or were they already planned? because damn they fit the character 100%, his red hair referring to his name, his shirt and green eyes as a nod to the fact that he is crazy about the landlady.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Good as always, quality work.

I love that you added the window and put tongue on akatsuki.

One question: Did you choose the colors at random or were they already planned? because damn they fit the character 100%, his red hair referring to his name, his shirt and green eyes as a nod to the fact that he is crazy about the landlady.
The clothes and eyes were colors that I chose, the hair and armor have this color at the suggestion of people who like my mod :3.

Actually, when I colored him for the first time I did it as I imagined, but I really liked it when I changed his hair color based on a suggestion, the red looks much better on him.

Sep 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Nice work as always. Is there a rough ETA of when the next update dropped?

Xerus06

Jun 13, 2022
i dont understand why is it still white?

I have followed the instruction for the installation but it still remain the same.

Here is my order mod as below:

1. Decensored

2. FFFox

3. Daseson's Mod Colour

I have installed by following by order.

Still unable to get the hscene to be in color

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

For this week's progress, I wanted to show the adjustments I make to Scenes.

Progress is still slow, I barely made any progress this week...sorry :(

On the other hand, if you have any opinions, I will be happy to read them :3
The amount of passion and dedication you put into your mod is amazing. Even with some nitty details. Tho the progress is slow, pretty sure all of us appreciates your work :)

And yea sometimes the inconsistency of size of some "parts" of the body in H games are often overlooked upon. Its amazing you pick those flaw on this one. Thumbs up.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes