Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
aside from the color mod, is there a big difference between the latest version 1.4.3 and this version 1.3.1 ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I didn't want to leave you without progress this week..

So...

Since they mentioned that you like the exterior CGs, I painted one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also advanced a bit in the Hscenes and this would be the progress:

Doggystyle: 65%
69: 100%
Missionary: 40%
Sideways: 50%
Hot day position: 0%
Piledriver: 10%
Face down: 5%

I really have a good % of some because I had already started them, but this last week I couldn't color much.

This weekend I took advantage of the fact that I had no plans and painted what I could.

I hope they like it.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

So...

I really have a good % of some because I had already started them, but this last week I couldn't color much.

This weekend I took advantage of the fact that I had no plans and painted what I could.

I hope they like it.
hi daseson, don't worry and take your time, your life comes first !
Anyway great work as always, can't wait for update ! :love::D

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

So...

I hope they like it.
The joy in my day always skyrockets when I see these works of art! So so pretty! I love comparing the difference before color is added, then see yours. :)

For once, I have a tiny something that I could be off on. I believe there are two mushrooms growing at the end of the fallen tree. There's something about it that makes me want to see them slightly different in their coloring. I can't quite explain it, but when I looked up some pictures to try I noticed that while they might share the same base brown color on some, they tend to be a different shade in a way that makes them stand out a little bit more.

I'm not great at conveying my thoughts, I apologize. No matter what, this still looks very pretty, thank you for this!

EDIT: Oh! While editing my comment, I actually *did* see something useful! You were likely already planning on it, but that far left tree has some grooves cut into it, seemingly from a monster, maybe the one that left the tracks on the ground. Could potentially change those cuts to show some "tree guts." ;)

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The joy in my day always skyrockets when I see these works of art! So so pretty! I love comparing the difference before color is added, then see yours. :)

For once, I have a tiny something that I could be off on. I believe there are two mushrooms growing at the end of the fallen tree. There's something about it that makes me want to see them slightly different in their coloring. I can't quite explain it, but when I looked up some pictures to try I noticed that while they might share the same base brown color on some, they tend to be a different shade in a way that makes them stand out a little bit more.

I'm not great at conveying my thoughts, I apologize. No matter what, this still looks very pretty, thank you for this!

EDIT: Oh! While editing my comment, I actually *did* see something useful! You were likely already planning on it, but that far left tree has some grooves cut into it, seemingly from a monster, maybe the one that left the tracks on the ground. Could potentially change those cuts to show some "tree guts." ;)
Hi,

For the mushrooms, I wanted to paint them brown with a touch of orange, since I always paint them red with white dots.

1693836856170.png

So I wanted to make it a little different, although if you want I can change it to the reds with white dots.

On the other hand the tree, yes of course I can make the adjustment.

Oct 14, 2022
So I wanted to make it a little different, although if you want I can change it to the reds with white dots.
I actually agree with you for making them different than the red with dots. It makes much more sense that there are different variations of mushrooms in the world, so I say keep what you've done.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I actually agree with you for making them different than the red with dots. It makes much more sense that there are different variations of mushrooms in the world, so I say keep what you've done.
Thank you,

I am always open to suggestions, since these have always been my engine for improvement throughout my learning and working on this mod.

So if you have any suggestions, you can comment on them and if it's within my reach, I'll do it.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Thank you,

I am always open to suggestions, since these have always been my engine for improvement throughout my learning and working on this mod.

So if you have any suggestions, you can comment on them and if it's within my reach, I'll do it.
In general, given that this is a world with magic, then whether the mushroom is purple or with stars, it will not be strange. The main thing is not to stand out too much against the general background :unsure: .

Reactions: namesareweird17
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

So...

I hope they like it.
As always, excellent work, miss.

The image is very nice and calm, your life comes first.

In general, given that this is a world with magic, then whether the mushroom is purple or with stars, it will not be strange. The main thing is not to stand out too much against the general background :unsure: .
I think Daseson forgot the title "fantasy" when making his mod, because if you look at all his approach he tries to make it realistic with a touch of the middle ages.

No offense, your work is very good.

Oct 14, 2022

I think Daseson forgot the title "fantasy" when making his mod, because if you look at all his approach he tries to make it realistic with a touch of the middle ages.

Ah, but friend, who's to say this fantasy world isn't slightly realistic with a touch of the middle ages? ;)

It even has the typical "apartment room" you see in most vn's, so even the creator put this in a slightly realistic setting.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

So...

I hope they like it.
Friend you connect and see new images everywhere simply great (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020

Hello,

I have really thought about it.

The term "FANTASY" means that the color can be practically whatever you want, if you want to create a fantasy world with trees of many colors you can do it, but I don't know why but I have always imagined this game with "normal" or "realistic" colors "I've never had that feeling of a "fantasy world", I think the same thing that Blue said a while ago is happening to me and that's why he wants to make the Kitsune mod to give that fantasy touch to the game.

Really, whenever I paint an image I try to imagine it already colored and I try to make it the same (they never remain the same how i imagine them :whistle: ), for this reason I always try new things, especially with lighting, which has the most impact on the images.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
it says 100% cutins but there are a few cutins not coloured (Specifically, cutin_08, cutin_78, cutin_79 and cutin_80)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes