Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ah I see Okay then, also FYI I put the other mod into the "Hair" folder which I assume will be used if I reach the point where I can change her hair(?), so I think there will be no color inconsistency(I think?).

I actually want to make sure that what I assume is true.
My mod is only for changing images, so you shouldn't have problems beyond the fact that there are color inconsistencies.

So go ahead modify your game as much as you want.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
In the next update I will 100% colorize the H scenes, so I'll do my best >:3
I really think it would be good to wait for this update because the truth is that the change in the coloring style is somewhat abrupt, the one in that mod looks very blue.

Feb 16, 2022
My mod is only for changing images, so you shouldn't have problems beyond the fact that there are color inconsistencies.

I dont care about the blonde hair as much as I care about the other stuff in game. The hair color change almost at the end of the game so I dont understand why you're too focused on it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I dont care about the blonde hair as much as I care about the other stuff in game. The hair color change almost at the end of the game so I dont understand why you're too focused on it.
Hmm...

I had planned to do it when the mod was finished

It wasn't something I was restless or anxious to do, it just came up.

Blue offered me his help and that really made me very happy, knowing that someone you admire likes your work and is willing to help you is a very nice feeling hehe :giggle:

In these moments I feel proud and happy for what I have achieved and to see that others like it.

Anyway, no problem, the mod is destined to be finished, there is no hurry, everything will come out in due time

1693276274588.jpeg

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
Ah I see Okay then, also FYI I put the other mod into the "Hair" folder which I assume will be used if I reach the point where I can change her hair(?), so I think there will be no color inconsistency(I think?).

I actually want to make sure that what I assume is true.
I think the images you put in the "Hair" folder only works when there are corresponding codes. If not, for this game the extra images are just irrelevant files, I think.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm...

I had planned to do it when the mod was finished

It wasn't something I was restless or anxious to do, it just came up.

Blue offered me his help and that really made me very happy, knowing that someone you admire likes your work and is willing to help you is a very nice feeling hehe :giggle:

In these moments I feel proud and happy for what I have achieved and to see that others like it.

Anyway, no problem, the mod is destined to be finished, there is no hurry, everything will come out in due time

View attachment 2886380
hi daseson, as always great work for the new update !
I don't want to rush you but iirc you said that from next update you should focus on h scenes right ?

valdedeez

Aug 2, 2023
View attachment 2874424

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~​

Updated: 23/08/2023
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.76
Game Version: 1.3.1
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Others: FFFOX MOD.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Percentages of each section:
Overall Mod: 76%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 49%,
Pictures: 28%,
Others: 80%
1.4.0: 69%

Note
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

- Shadesishere For translating and sharing the game.

- mello.second For its uncensorship MOD.

- BlueFireNick For FFFOX MOD.

Thanks to you this project is possible :giggle: .

Download:

Note: If you want the hair change function you must install the FFFOX MOD + COMPATIBILITY

Tutorial for installing Hair Color Change

View attachment 2486228 View attachment 2486235 View attachment 2486237 View attachment 2486238 View attachment 2486239 View attachment 2486242 View attachment 2486245 View attachment 2492649 View attachment 2520671 View attachment 2571492 View attachment 2619344
yeah man

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

They reported an error to me, I just updated the link with the correction, so download and install the mod again to make it work well.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
No worries in the slightest. This particular change, though it seems pretty simple, is a pretty big thing. So happy for the work that was put in, even if it meant other parts were put on hold. Odd that the game calls for some images that have no rhyme or reason being there sometimes, but I guess that's the joys of coding bugs.

Hopefully you feel that you can continue to take your time and put the same love and care into everything as you have always done. If you don't feel that way, thanks to some impatient others, please know there are many of us quieter folk who are more than happy to let you work at whatever pace you are able to set.

I for one am eagerly awaiting some of the scenery pictures. H scenes will be great and all...but seeing you do the sunset or some of those initial pictures in the community work transitions, or that huge photo of the entire village....god, I can't wait for that day, because I like how you see a scene when you color it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
No worries in the slightest. This particular change, though it seems pretty simple, is a pretty big thing. So happy for the work that was put in, even if it meant other parts were put on hold. Odd that the game calls for some images that have no rhyme or reason being there sometimes, but I guess that's the joys of coding bugs.

Hopefully you feel that you can continue to take your time and put the same love and care into everything as you have always done. If you don't feel that way, thanks to some impatient others, please know there are many of us quieter folk who are more than happy to let you work at whatever pace you are able to set.

I for one am eagerly awaiting some of the scenery pictures. H scenes will be great and all...but seeing you do the sunset or some of those initial pictures in the community work transitions, or that huge photo of the entire village....god, I can't wait for that day, because I like how you see a scene when you color it.
Thank you so much.

I am very glad that you like my mod, I hope that when I color those images they live up to your expectations :3

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023

Okay! btw thanks for the hard work, really looking forward for the finished version XD

I think the images you put in the "Hair" folder only works when there are corresponding codes. If not, for this game the extra images are just irrelevant files, I think.
Wait is this true? so there is actually no point to put it there then?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Okay! btw thanks for the hard work, really looking forward for the finished version XD

Wait is this true? so there is actually no point to put it there then?
The Hair folder requires code to switch between gray/blonde, yes. However, the compatibility patch you can use with my mod has the code prepared so that it is used.

ZacroN

Nov 11, 2017
Another one missing got an error in the hot spring ending
e_ending07 in the cg folder of the mod

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Another one missing got an error in the hot spring ending
e_ending07 in the cg folder of the mod
Hello,

Thank you very much for your report, I just updated the main link with the missing image.

Is Mediafire link down? Tried vpn on and off and it says it's missing.
Sorry, I was making the adjustment with the missing image, the link works again

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes