Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
One question, if i use "new game" using my save game is going to work?
You mean the new game +?, that system allows you to get some advantages.

I really believe that the conditions for it to work well are:

-The game save is from the most recent version (although I still have my doubts, since I don't know if your save also used cheat engine).

- The great adventure is finished without using cheats (Completely safe).

I would think that the best thing to make it work well is to create a new game and play it "legally without cheats" so it should work correctly for them.

I also give you my save, in case you don't want to play the whole game again, it's on day 118, there are still things to unlock but I don't think it's difficult to do so.

Reactions: Tsuki.Akari

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Daseson save file works, like muffpounder says, the cheats are messing with the variables and causing the bug.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
You mean the new game +?, that system allows you to get some advantages.

I really believe that the conditions for it to work well are:

-The game save is from the most recent version (although I still have my doubts, since I don't know if your save also used cheat engine).

- The great adventure is finished without using cheats (Completely safe).

I would think that the best thing to make it work well is to create a new game and play it "legally without cheats" so it should work correctly for them.

I also give you my save, in case you don't want to play the whole game again, it's on day 118, there are still things to unlock but I don't think it's difficult to do so.
Thanks, i am going to use your save file for start a new game +

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for the help to clarify the issue guys :giggle:,

I will leave the annotation in the tutorial post.

If you find any errors please notify me.

And I hope you enjoy the update.

For my part I will start working on the next update >:3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tsuki.Akari

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Thanks for the help to clarify the issue guys :giggle:,

I will leave the annotation in the tutorial post.

If you find any errors please notify me.

And I hope you enjoy the update.

For my part I will start working on the next update >:3
Thanks to you and don't overwork yourself :'3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before finishing the Great Adventure? I'd like to check for sure if it's cheat engine, or something something in the events on my end that is stopping the hair switch from happening? How quickly does it happen by the way? The same day? Do I need to sleep?

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Does anyone have a save right before finishing the Great Adventure? I'd like to check for sure if it's cheat engine, or something something in the events on my end that is stopping the hair switch from happening? How quickly does it happen by the way? The same day? Do I need to sleep?
I think it should be, after 100 days, after completing the Great Adventure quests

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
I finished all the adventures by day 100 and should not be able to trigger the colour change.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I finished all the adventures by day 100 and should not be able to trigger the colour change.
So if you finish adventure before day 100, you can't get the colour change? That's awkward, I thought it was a bit odd that cheatengine would effect anything.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Here's an initial try. (But the one who drew it isn't me)
Thanks, I'll modify it and add it.

So if you finish adventure before day 100, you can't get the colour change? That's awkward, I thought it was a bit odd that cheatengine would effect anything.
Yes, apparently there was also an error at the code level, Blue reviewed it, corrected it, and updated the link on the FFFOX MOD page.

So try to download the compatibility patch again

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I just tried it and it works fine now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PD: I still need to change the outfit of the fortune teller :(

Last edited:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
oh,so all cg is not painted yet right? daseson :unsure:
No, on the very first post you can follow the current progress of the colouring. CG are about 49% done:

Percentages of each section:
Overall Mod: 76%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 49%, <--------------------------------------------------
Pictures: 28%,
Others: 80%
1.4.0: 69%

Reactions: Daseson

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I just tried it and it works fine now:

PD: I still need to change the outfit of the fortune teller :(
can I just compliment how you made imouto's hair a blend of grey and blonde instead of making it bright blonde to show its transition? these kinds of detail is what makes a game feel grounded and "realistic" with the story-telling and I love it! (unless its just a lighting thing and Im over-analyzing things lol)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
can I just compliment how you made imouto's hair a blend of grey and blonde instead of making it bright blonde to show its transition? these kinds of detail is what makes a game feel grounded and "realistic" with the story-telling and I love it! (unless its just a lighting thing and Im over-analyzing things lol)
Wow I thought no one would notice this.

If I did it on purpose, I had the intention to make it brighter but in the end I discarded the idea because it looked so unreal.

It makes me happy to see that you notice these little details ♥♥♥

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys,

I will release the update of my mod within 2 days,

And before launching it I would like to make a post to appreciate the excellent job that akapp does modifying/drawing for the FFFOX mod

I dared to color one of its modifications (I hope don't mind Akapp):

I really feel very happy and excited to see what the modding community of this game achieves when they come together, very nice work ♥

As Akapp's drawings come out in the FFFOX mod I will color them :3

Every time I see FFFOX MOD updates, Akapp drawings or Mello previews I feel so excited.

View attachment 2863872

Thanks for your hard work guys.

I will also do my best with the color modification >:3
hello ,btw can I ask how to active this scene,thanks

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Wow I thought no one would notice this.

If I did it on purpose, I had the intention to make it brighter but in the end I discarded the idea because it looked so unreal.

It makes me happy to see that you notice these little details ♥♥♥
I think I heard someone said before, that something in fantasy can be unreal in real life but can be realistic in their own respective world, so I wouldn't worry much if it looks off because on script it makes sense. But hey, good on you for making the decision yourself instead of going through with it when you're not sure, it takes alot of thinking to do something and the same when deciding to stop

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes