Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
It's been 100 days. Maybe the version needs to be reinstalled.
If you've installed them all in the correct order: FFFox Mod, compatibility patch, then Color Mod, then all that's left is to have the sister go through the process that causes her to change hair color: i.e. complete the 'Great Adventure'.

Reactions: Daseson

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
If you've installed them all in the correct order: FFFox Mod, compatibility patch, then Color Mod, then all that's left is to have the sister go through the process that causes her to change hair color: i.e. complete the 'Great Adventure'.
So, I've 100% installed it correctly. However, my current save I have already completed the Great Adventure, and she is unchanged. Does this not work with an existing save?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Reactions: mario6714
Oct 14, 2022
Installed and ran my 100+ save and it worked and is gorgeous <3

I did run into one thing with the changed hair. In the doggy position, deep insert caused:

1692916758927.png

There was also a call when eating out and the part where she goes under the table to tease you, right before the scene shift it called for something...that I missed...sorry. I'll be able to pull this up a little later tonight and then I'll get exactly what it was.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Installed and ran my 100+ save and it worked and is gorgeous <3

I did run into one thing with the changed hair. In the doggy position, deep insert caused:

View attachment 2876524

There was also a call when eating out and the part where she goes under the table to tease you, right before the scene shift it called for something...that I missed...sorry. I'll be able to pull this up a little later tonight and then I'll get exactly what it was.

Thanks for your report.

I have updated the link with the missing images.

If you find another please notify me.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, I did a full clean install but my saves aren't working....maybe something broke since most of mine are from a few versions ago. Ah well, time to try a restart, I'm quite sure it's working from what everyone else says...

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, I did a full clean install but my saves aren't working....maybe something broke since most of mine are from a few versions ago. Ah well, time to try a restart, I'm quite sure it's working from what everyone else says...
I follow your guide but still is like this:

View attachment 2876839

Hi guys, do you have the Godly Brother Mod installed?

This mod is incompatible with the FFFOX MOD and maybe it's the reason why it doesn't work...

It can also be as muffpounder69 says in the old saves it doesn't work.

I don't have old saves from previous versions, so I can't test.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I just installed the φ v2 version of shade and performed the installation.

It works perfectly for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if I think it's something more than old saves, I would think it would be good if one of the two tried to create a new save and go through the great adventure and we would know if this is the cause or not.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020

This mod is incompatible with the FFFOX MOD and maybe it's the reason why it doesn't work...

It can also be as muffpounder69 says in the old saves it doesn't work.

I don't have old saves from previous versions, so I can't test.

not me

but maybe is because a old savegame, but i not sure about that

Want my save game?

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I started a new game with v2 with everything installed. Used cheatengine to get through the great adventure. Hair did not change colour.

ScreenShot_2023_0825_00_05_39.png

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes