Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I apologize as I haven't shown much progress..

There really isn't much to show just pictures with hair color change.

I painted one of the community tasks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also discovered that the image of the sister lifting you up appears after the 100th day so I also added its blonde version:

I am currently doing tests and I have found some images that do not have the coding for the change of hair, but with the help of Blue they have been added

I'm still going with the plan to update this weekend if nothing extraordinary happens.

Also as a thank you in the next update I have a surprise planned, it's not a big deal but I hope you like it :giggle:

That being said, see you at the weekend.

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

I also discovered that the image of the sister lifting you up appears after the 100th day so I also added its blonde version:

I am currently doing tests and I have found some images that do not have the coding for the change of hair, but with the help of Blue they have been added

I'm still going with the plan to update this weekend if nothing extraordinary happens.

Also as a thank you in the next update I have a surprise planned, it's not a big deal but I hope you like it :giggle:

I know they're small changes, but every single time I get a hint of the what you're coloring it brings me back to this game. So much life has been added through it all, I love every bit of color you add! The background behind Yui looks so so good!!

I don't care if it's a new color picture every 2 months or more, it will *always* be worth the wait.

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys,

I like surprises :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I will release the update of my mod within 2 days,

And before launching it I would like to make a post to appreciate the excellent job that akapp does modifying/drawing for the FFFOX mod

I dared to color one of its modifications (I hope don't mind Akapp):

I really feel very happy and excited to see what the modding community of this game achieves when they come together, very nice work ♥

As Akapp's drawings come out in the FFFOX mod I will color them :3

Every time I see FFFOX MOD updates, Akapp drawings or Mello previews I feel so excited.

happy.gif

Thanks for your hard work guys.

I will also do my best with the color modification >:3

Last edited:

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys,

And before launching it I would like to make a post to appreciate the excellent job that akapp does modifying/drawing for the FFFOX mod

I really feel very happy and excited to see what the modding community of this game achieves when they come together, very nice work ♥

Every time I see FFFOX MOD updates, Akapp drawings or Mello previews I feel so excited.

View attachment 2863872

Hi! I'm not worthy of asking for anything, and am very grateful for all the hard work you guys are doing
But if you'd like to hear a suggestion to improve on it

(Btw the flush on the ass cheeks is testament of the hard work, so don't get me wrong, I LOVED it. It just felt wrong not to say something which might be an improvement. These are the things that makes a professional after all)

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

View attachment 2863872

Naturally, I am not against your coloring, I was really looking forward to it :love:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh of course you're right, as they are strands of hair they must be black or gray, when the image appears in the FFFOX MOD I will correct this.

Naturally, I am not against your coloring, I was really looking forward to it :love:
I'm glad you liked it, I'll be more than happy to color what you draw for the FFFOX MOD ♥

JAkiba

Jul 9, 2021
I love your color mod, if only this game had voiced dialogues, or moans it would be one, if not the best SLG out there, thank you for your hard work <3

• Red Heart
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

View attachment 2863872

Good LORD this is good. Look at the suns rays coming in too!! The leaves coming down as well! And obviously all the detail to the...main point of the picture... ;)

So so good!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

View attachment 2863872

Dude I still think your coloring should be paid, I feel like I'm stealing by downloading and using it for free.

All the effort you put into each image is so noticeable that it is simply glorious.

I still think that you should open a patreon or something like that, believe me I know that there will be several here that would be willing to give you a small reward as a thank you.

Great job and I look forward to that update.

• Angry
Reactions: baha_rojo

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I love your color mod, if only this game had voiced dialogues, or moans it would be one, if not the best SLG out there, thank you for your hard work <3
Isn't that the reason why this game is SO good? Because they can focus all their efforts?
They even sacrificed color itself, just to focus on making the story SO gripping

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Dude I still think your coloring should be paid, I feel like I'm stealing by downloading and using it for free.

All the effort you put into each image is so noticeable that it is simply glorious.

I still think that you should open a patreon or something like that, believe me I know that there will be several here that would be willing to give you a small reward as a thank you.

Great job and I look forward to that update.
It makes me happy that you like my work,

But as I said before, my position on the subject of donations is firm.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I have good and bad news.

The good news is that the files are ready for updating.

The bad news is that some scenes use the eyebrows as an independent file and these are not in the code for the change of hair,i also saw that there are other scenes that have problems.

So I have to talk to Blue to help me with the code.

I thought that I had already done all the tests last week but now that I did the last ones to launch the update, I noticed these inconveniences, I'm sorry

I promise that as soon as I have everything resolved I will launch the update.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Hi guys,

The bad news is that some scenes use the eyebrows as an independent file and these are not in the code for the change of hair,i also saw that there are other scenes that have problems.

I thought that I had already done all the tests last week but now that I did the last ones to launch the update, I noticed these inconveniences, I'm sorry

Are you updating the FFOX module content as well?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Are you updating the FFOX module content as well?
Yes and how does it work:

- There is a base game, it has scripts and image assets.

- If you want colored assets you just grab Color Mod and replace game's assets, now you have colored main game.
It is just as simple and there is nothing more to it.

- If you want main game with some spicy extras you grab FFox Mod and replace game's script and assets.
Extra positions, extra scenes, minigames, items, interactions, some translation fixes, you name it.

Now Color Mod can overrite FFox Mod assets with colored version.
That's cool by itself, but FFox mod also has Lore Accurate Hair Color (trademark) assets and they're shown only when you've cleared main storyline. There is a catch: without colored mod you won't see any difference (assets are in black and white) but if you decide to install Color Mod on top of that you will get Lore Accurate Hair Color (trademark) for sister.
Same with other FFox Mod assets; normally black and white and will be overriten by Color Mod.

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Completely understandable. Last second setbacks can be so demoralizing, but for me I'm not upset! I'm actually happy you go through such efforts to troubleshoot and QA. :)

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes