1.4.0: 100%
CG: 100%
PICTURE: 12%
HSCENE: 0%
CUTIN: 100%
FFFOX PICS: 100%
AKAPP FOLDER: 100%

I share some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next update is just around the corner, in this I plan, in addition to the hair change, I also add new images like the 2nd of the example that I showed before.

And after the next update I will focus 100% on the night scenes which is something I have always been asked for.

So I'll do my best

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I bring good news, so are the % of hair color change:

1.4.0: 100%
CG: 100%
PICTURE: 12%
HSCENE: 0%
CUTIN: 100%
FFFOX PICS: 100%
AKAPP FOLDER: 100%

I share some examples:

The next update is just around the corner, in this I plan, in addition to the hair change, I also add new images like the 2nd of the example that I showed before.

And after the next update I will focus 100% on the night scenes which is something I have always been asked for.

So I'll do my best
as always your work is awesome thank you daseson for using your free time to continue this fantastic project

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello Daseson
I wanted to ask you too, what motivated you to color this game?
This is something I have already answered.

But to sum it up, since no one was coloring the game at that time, I said "what if I try" and well, one thing led to another and well, those who follow this thread already know everything else.

My current motivation is to see that many like my mod and despite having slow updates they still follow the thread and react to the progress.

Also seeing the effort of other mods for this game makes me feel that I should do my best.

I also like the beautiful messages that some leave me :giggle:

Nov 21, 2019
This is something I have already answered.

But to sum it up, since no one was coloring the game at that time, I said "what if I try" and well, one thing led to another and well, those who follow this thread already know everything else.

My current motivation is to see that many like my mod and despite having slow updates they still follow the thread and react to the progress.

Also seeing the effort of other mods for this game makes me feel that I should do my best.

I also like the beautiful messages that some leave me :giggle:
so you are kinda " Fine, i will do it myself" XĐ , anyway, thanks for everything you have bring to us, appreciate that :^)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
so you are kinda " Fine, i will do it myself" XĐ , anyway, thanks for everything you have bring to us, appreciate that :^)
Hehe summing it up a lot yep that's how it was

But good for the progress of this week I colored the Hscenes a little for the color change and a small addition >:3 I leave an example here

The HScenes have the color change at 100%,
I would only need the "picture" folder and once the latter is finished, it would be to organize files to launch the update.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Just here to say what a beautiful work are you making with your mod, thanks for such beautiful coloring <3
PD. ESP here ( ノ・・)ノ
I'm so glad you like it ♥

I had never said it but I have already seen several people with that signature, I never thought they would like my coloring so much to make a signature...

Those little details just make me feel so happy.

anime.gif

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hehe summing it up a lot yep that's how it was

But good for the progress of this week I colored the Hscenes a little for the color change and a small addition >:3 I leave an example here

The HScenes have the color change at 100%,
I would only need the "picture" folder and once the latter is finished, it would be to organize files to launch the update.
Wow you connect and there are updates drawings progress everywhere

The modder community of this game is a blessing lol

Aug 7, 2023
I was testing your color mod and I loved it.

I love the detail that the hair darkens as it goes down to the ends.

I also like that instead of painting the eyes on top, leaving the black, what you do is also paint the black part with a dark color, really great.

In general, the dedication is very noticeable.

One last thing, I know that in the initial publication it says that it is non-profit but I would still like to give you a coffee as a thank you for your work, do you have a patreon or something similar?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Youre doing gods work.
I was testing your color mod and I loved it.

I love the detail that the hair darkens as it goes down to the ends.

I also like that instead of painting the eyes on top, leaving the black, what you do is also paint the black part with a dark color, really great.

In general, the dedication is very noticeable.

One last thing, I know that in the initial publication it says that it is non-profit but I would still like to give you a coffee as a thank you for your work, do you have a patreon or something similar?
Thank you very much, I am very glad that you like it.

Wow I see that you detailed the images well.

The detail of the hair is something that I have tried to improve over time. I share an image of how I did it before:

I remember that I spent hours playing with the eraser and the brushes to find a more natural transition, since if you detail the previous image it has a very abrupt transition,

And well with time I got it, the shading is still there but now it is much more natural:

I appreciate the intention, but as I said before, for me it would be ethically wrong to receive money for this color project, if we look objectively I am only doing 5 - 10% of all the work that builds each image, the idea and the drawing belongs to inusuku so it seems wrong to me if I receive money for a job that is not mine.

As the initial publication says, if you want to support so that games like this continue to appear, you can donate to Inusuku, I'm sure that every donation, no matter how small, helps him continue with his projects.

For my part, if you want to support the coloring you can leave your reaction to the publications or comment and as a last instance if you like it a lot you can also rate the thread.

It is also an honor for me that you feel that the coloring is so good that you feel that it is worth paying for.

As always guys thank you very much from my heart, I feel so happy when I connect and see beautiful messages ♥♥♥

Every time I read these comments I smile with happiness hehe
tumblr_fd4f687434b29add1006f4c5ad72c191_c0a2a240_540.gif

Aug 7, 2023
Thank you very much, I am very glad that you like it.

Wow I see that you detailed the images well.

The detail of the hair is something that I have tried to improve over time. I share an image of how I did it before:

I remember that I spent hours playing with the eraser and the brushes to find a more natural transition, since if you detail the previous image it has a very abrupt transition,

And well with time I got it, the shading is still there but now it is much more natural:

I appreciate the intention, but as I said before, for me it would be ethically wrong to receive money for this color project, if we look objectively I am only doing 5 - 10% of all the work that builds each image, the idea and the drawing belongs to inusuku so it seems wrong to me if I receive money for a job that is not mine.

As the initial publication says, if you want to support so that games like this continue to appear, you can donate to Inusuku, I'm sure that every donation, no matter how small, helps him continue with his projects.

For my part, if you want to support the coloring you can leave your reaction to the publications or comment and as a last instance if you like it a lot you can also rate the thread.

It is also an honor for me that you feel that the coloring is so good that you feel that it is worth paying for.

As always guys thank you very much from my heart, I feel so happy when I connect and see beautiful messages ♥♥♥

Every time I read these comments I smile with happiness hehe
View attachment 2834721
Understand.

Well, thanks for your work, I'll be following the thread. Thank you very much for giving color to this great game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes