Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
I really like to show progress because that's where the improvements that you all propose to me come from... what I don't like are the bad comments... I've always thought that this is something inevitable but it still affects me.

So... I'll think about what is the best option to continue :confused:
Hey, your work is great and what's more, I really like your approach to open self-improvement. Bad comments won't make anyone happy, it really is, but there are many good comments that you deserve for your work. I hope you will feel better from many supportive words, and most importantly from your work.
With regards to time, this is really everyone's business. Someone can be quite impatient, and someone is ready to wait, knowing that the result will not disappoint him. In your case, there are no clear time limits, so it is not necessary to turn your desire to color the game into a boring routine, it would be sad enough, do everything at the pace that you are comfortable with.
(So... I hope everything described was properly translated and sounds normal (someday I will still start learning how to write on my own, and not through a Google friend))

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey, your work is great and what's more, I really like your approach to open self-improvement. Bad comments won't make anyone happy, it really is, but there are many good comments that you deserve for your work. I hope you will feel better from many supportive words, and most importantly from your work.
With regards to time, this is really everyone's business. Someone can be quite impatient, and someone is ready to wait, knowing that the result will not disappoint him. In your case, there are no clear time limits, so it is not necessary to turn your desire to color the game into a boring routine, it would be sad enough, do everything at the pace that you are comfortable with.
(So... I hope everything described was properly translated and sounds normal (someday I will still start learning how to write on my own, and not through a Google friend))

Thank you so much,

And if I will continue as always, because the truth is that I have come this far and the last images have remained as they are thanks to all the advice that they have given me throughout the work.

Knowing the opinion of others is always important, since good constructive criticism comes from there.

This week I don't really have much to show.. just the change of hair in the different folders...

The only thing that I did new can be said to be this image:

1689490488800.png

I also colored many of the images that appear in the corner but I would like to show them all complete in the update :3

Regarding the progress of the hair color change, we go like this:

1.4.0: 100%
CG: 60%
PICTURE: 12%
HSCENE: 0%
CUTIN: 20%
FFFOX PICS: 100%
AKAPP FOLDER: 100%

Although, to be honest, once the CG folder is finished, the rest will be a piece of cake since the other folders will have 50 images at most, the CG folder has 200+.

So... the next update is not that far away.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I really like to show progress because that's where the improvements that you all propose to me come from... what I don't like are the bad comments... I've always thought that this is something inevitable but it still affects me.

So... I'll think about what is the best option to continue :confused:
hi daseson i know i'm just a random dude but i wanted you to know that there always be some people that don't like your work bc it's simple statistic.
What you have to do is try to learn something from the ones that could help you and just ignore useless bad comments.
I know that is not easy but remeber that for every people that don't like your work there are 100 that loves it so just keep doing things like you ever done and don't be afflicted by useless bad comments.
Can't wait to see your next update(y);)

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I mean, don't you even notice the gap in skill in the first drawings and now? Truth itself should be making you immune to idiots. What are you even doubting for? It's making wonders to your skills.

Studies come first, however. Make sure you get your family/friends/career in order, and if so, just keep up the good work in the mod. (specially if drawing relaxes you. Life's a bitch, sometimes we need rituals to meditate)

But if all that is going well, why stop making these jewels just because one idiot doesn't like it? Hell, it's demeaning even to speak about it. I don't want to turn off notifications for this marvelous thread, so please stop giving fuel to those idiots

Edit: Showing progress is the best way to keep yourself motivated and not procrastinate. Like those who post steps taken a day in fitness progress, it makes you more disciplined and motivated. If you want to stop showing the progress it's your choice, but you lose that compromise

Keep it up girl <3

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi daseson i know i'm just a random dude but i wanted you to know that there always be some people that don't like your work bc it's simple statistic.
What you have to do is try to learn something from the ones that could help you and just ignore useless bad comments.
I know that is not easy but remeber that for every people that don't like your work there are 100 that loves it so just keep doing things like you ever done and don't be afflicted by useless bad comments.
Can't wait to see your next update(y);)
I mean, don't you even notice the gap in skill in the first drawings and now? Truth itself should be making you immune to idiots. What are you even doubting for? It's making wonders to your skills.

Studies come first, however. Make sure you get your family/friends/career in order, and if so, just keep up the good work in the mod. (specially if drawing relaxes you. Life's a bitch, sometimes we need rituals to meditate)

But if all that is going well, why stop making these jewels just because one idiot doesn't like it? Hell, it's demeaning even to speak about it. I don't want to turn off notifications for this marvelous thread, so please stop giving fuel to those idiots

Edit: Showing progress is the best way to keep yourself motivated and not procrastinate. Like those who post steps taken a day in fitness progress, it makes you more disciplined and motivated. If you want to stop showing the progress it's your choice, but you lose that compromise

Keep it up girl <3
Thank you very much guys ♥.

I will continue to do my best to improve every day

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really, the CG folder is at 75% or so, I'm about to finish it >:3.

And as I mentioned the other folders have few images so it will be really fast with the others, I still can't commit on dates but I can say that there is little left to release the next update.

There are also some images that will not change the hair color due to story restrictions.

A clear example would be the one on the first day when the sister lifts the blanket when you wake up, or the pregnancy scene, also the one with the countermeasures, this last one because the truth is, unless you cheat, it is impossible to pass the great adventure in so few days and finally the one at the end of the game because to unlock that image you must pass the great adventure, yes or yes, so she will always have blonde hair.

I think that those of the hot springs would also apply here since to unlock them you have to go through the great adventure, however I will paint those the same with hair gray since some have said that they like it that way

Oh and also in that image you can see one that I will add in the next update of the trip to the river on weekends :3

Last edited:

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
So what happens to the desktop.ini file? It seems to have auto deleted itself at some point.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So what happens to the desktop.ini file? It seems to have auto deleted itself at some point.
Hello,

My mod only replaces images in the game (for now), so it shouldn't be the cause of your problem.

I don't really know why the file is deleted since it has never happened to me.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Hello,

My mod only replaces images in the game (for now), so it shouldn't be the cause of your problem.

I don't really know why the file is deleted since it has never happened to me.
Follow up what is its purpose? So if it keeps disappearing I'll know if I need to re-add it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Follow up what is its purpose? So if it keeps disappearing I'll know if I need to re-add it.
I'll be honest, I have no idea which file that is since I did a search in my game folder and I don't have it either so... if the game works like that without that file I would think that there is no problem.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Desktop.ini isn't a game file, but a file on windows that configures how a folder is shown (sort, details, thumbnail size, etc). Not fully sure what causes it to appear at times, but the ones that occasionally appear for me generally disappear after a short time. Also, they're generally 'hidden files', so they only show if you have that option checked.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I'll be honest, I have no idea which file that is since I did a search in my game folder and I don't have it either so... if the game works like that without that file I would think that there is no problem.
There it is and all that is in that ini file is
[LocalizedFileNames]
stand_sub_yui01.1.png=@stand_sub_yui01.1.png,0

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There it is and all that is in that ini file is
[LocalizedFileNames]
stand_sub_yui01.1.png=@stand_sub_yui01.1.png,0
Oh you're right, there it is, I really don't know when that file was placed there, looking in my game folder it doesn't exist there.

And the file you tell me about yui was an attempt I made to change the colors without having to do a lot of work... although in the end I feel that I should repaint the image since the result was not very satisfactory.

Just like blue said, it's a windows file... so the operating system itself puts it or removes it as it sees fit.

I see that in the transition from 1.3.1 to 1.4.X some test files slipped in... I'll do a cleanup.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
The hair and box are cuter. Took me a while to notice, though. Those are the legendary minute differences that make a difference?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The hair and box are cuter. Took me a while to notice, though. Those are the legendary minute differences that make a difference?
It does look a little better, but the truth is that I would like a bigger change so that it fits well with the last images that I have painted.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I started well and I made about 20 images with the color change.. however in the middle of the week they started putting studio works on me :( so I couldn't advance beyond the 75% that I mentioned last time in the CG folder...

But well, I wanted to share this image that I finished coloring as a preview for this week, I hope you like it, I will try to finish my study work as soon as possible to resume the change of hair color:

As always sorry for the slow progress :(

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes