Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
I think
Thank you all very much for your nice words, despite what happened yesterday today I feel very encouraged to see everything we have achieved for this game!!

This is how I feel every time I enter the forum and see beautiful messages ♥

View attachment 2760361

And well, what better way to thank you than with a newly colored image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're really going to color the bed scene last? We only see that image of Yui running once but the bed scene is like every night if players want it.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Thank you all very much for your nice words, despite what happened yesterday today I feel very encouraged to see everything we have achieved for this game!!

This is how I feel every time I enter the forum and see beautiful messages ♥

View attachment 2760361

And well, what better way to thank you than with a newly colored image
It looks very nice. Such a sweetheart :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think

You're really going to color the bed scene last? We only see that image of Yui running once but the bed scene is like every night if players want it.
End of bed scenes?

Really all those are already colored or if you mean the night scenes, I will color those after updating with the hair change functionality.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Hey daseson, I just wanna write up something about what happened.

there're always gonna be people who don't like your work and can't help to feel the need to say it to you, which is selfish and stupid because even if it's their right to not like it, they can just move on.

anyway please know that there are a majority of people like me, who really likes your work and support you so please don't feel bummed out because of those occasional ********, keep up the good work !

Dudestine

Feb 15, 2018
Hey daseson, I just wanna write up something about what happened.

there're always gonna be people who don't like your work and can't help to feel the need to say it to you, which is selfish and stupid because even if it's their right to not like it, they can just move on.

anyway please know that there are a majority of people like me, who really likes your work and support you so please don't feel bummed out because of those occasional ********, keep up the good work !
HERE HERE!

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
i think you missed the lines in her hair, but overall this looks really good alr :0
i've waited for this game to be translated since forever and it's getting close, but i think i will wait more till the day your mod finishes
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i think you missed the lines in her hair, but overall this looks really good alr :0
i've waited for this game to be translated since forever and it's getting close, but i think i will wait more till the day your mod finishes
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
I also tried it on the hair but I did not get anything convincing at that moment,

But yesterday I did it :3 and in my opinion it turned out well, we would already be seeing it in the next update.

With those shadow effects and black removal sometimes I have a hard time getting the colors right.

Oct 14, 2022
Been out for a bit and felt so happy to come back and see some of these new colors and the subtle work you have been doing. It looks so so good daseson! It's those little things that really sets what you do apart.

In regards to a few days ago, everyone has their process. There are so many artists out there who *don't* finish their drawings first, then go back and touch it up. Everyone is different and has their own methods and it's clear that how you are approaching these projects has worked well for you. You can see it in how good these images are looking! Thank you for sharing this talent.

Also, after this, no matter the troll, I'm not engaging or mentioning. I am here to simply be a fly on the wall as I see some incredible colors and shading. :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Impossible. This one is much more intelligent (+ i love blue so much) and is not really a troll anyway, just some impolite folk

Actually from the 8 private messages i got, 2 pointed him, 1 daseson (><), and the rest pointed me so i'm stopping this game right now. And you won't have your feet pictures.

View attachment 2770492

Well I really don't know who he is and if I would have liked to receive a message from him to know why he disliked my mod so much.

On Annon-kun part, I think that it bothers him a lot that the mod progresses so slowly.

For my part, I understand them, waiting can be tedious and I can assure you that I always try to do my best to move forward.

Having said the above, since I still need many images for the color change project and taking advantage of Akapp help in the FFFOX mod, I could make an update with the images of said mod, which they say I stop the color change project and concentrate in images of the FFFOX MOD to give you an update, even if it is small?

I also want to make the decision not to share progress, since my intention of these is so that they know that I am working on the mod but I see that it causes them to feel impatient with the updates.

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Take the time you need, as I said above coloring lewd pictures requires dedication and inspiration + as it goes it requires coordination between 3 people, which is called team work

I keep following the imouto threads because it's so much fun, but there are plenty other quality h games to be found so I ll wait a few updates before going back to it ^^

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Its fine to not share progress if it results in you feeling more stressed.
Good work takes time, some people will never understand.
I really like to show progress because that's where the improvements that you all propose to me come from... what I don't like are the bad comments... I've always thought that this is something inevitable but it still affects me.

So... I'll think about what is the best option to continue :confused:

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes