Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

This week I started well and I made about 20 images with the color change.. however in the middle of the week they started putting studio works on me :( so I couldn't advance beyond the 75% that I mentioned last time in the CG folder...

But well, I wanted to share this image that I finished coloring as a preview for this week, I hope you like it, I will try to finish my study work as soon as possible to resume the change of hair color:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always sorry for the slow progress :(
good work as always ! don't worry daseson, we'll patiently wait ;)

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I started well and I made about 20 images with the color change.. however in the middle of the week they started putting studio works on me :( so I couldn't advance beyond the 75% that I mentioned last time in the CG folder...

But well, I wanted to share this image that I finished coloring as a preview for this week, I hope you like it, I will try to finish my study work as soon as possible to resume the change of hair color:

Sure sure no problem! take your time, dont need to feel sorry about it you're doing great!! and we love ur work!

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely love your coloring? ;) God damn, it looks so alive and so so good. I love the scenes you choose.

I'm...sort of sorry to hear about extra work coming your way. I'm more hopeful that it is actually good news as far as your personal life is concerned, but either way, I am more than happy to be patient when these are the results. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and Nhynx

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

Girl, you really raffled it off, this is great, the image is very good, I love the lighting effects in the background and seeing the guildmates in other clothes.

Too bad you still have jobs and can't release the update soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

I love the ambiance of the image. Really captured the theme/setting of the game which is light, warm and happy. Keep it up! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Wow, that feels very warm. Great job :love: . Good luck with your study work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I am very glad that they like my work

I wanted to show you something that I tried with the images in the corners...

In some it occurred to me to add a small drawing decoration since simply filling it with a solid color background feels a bit boring. Something like this occurred to me, I think it turned out well... what do you think?

1690319439942.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i followed the instructions but its not working is there anything else I was supposed to do
Hello.

When you download my mod it will leave you a file called "Daseson Color mod Fantasy UPDATE 1.4.1 v.0.43B"

You must unzip this file and it will leave you a folder with the same name.

You open the folder and you will see that there are other folders with names "1.4.0, CG, PICTURE... etc" there are 9 in total.

The idea is that you copy the 9 folders and go to the game folder, open it then go to the "DATA" folder and paste the 9 folders inside data, then select copy and replace and the mod is installed.

I would put images but I'm not on my computer :(

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Love how it looks

In some it occurred to me to add a small drawing decoration since simply filling it with a solid color background feels a bit boring.
but can you elaborate on this more? I'm having a hard time understanding what do you mean. No offense

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Love how it looks

but can you elaborate on this more? I'm having a hard time understanding what do you mean. No offense

Hello, of course, look, this is the original image, if you compare it with the one I shared, you can see that I made a small drawing of the path and the fences.

1690338120827.png

They are small details since I am really very bad at drawing hehe.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hello, of course, look, this is the original image, if you compare it with the one I shared, you can see that I made a small drawing of the path and the fences.

View attachment 2800678

They are small details since I am really very bad at drawing hehe.
oh my, you really went all out huh. yea it looks so much better, maybe you can make the brown dirt path thinner and in white so that it follows the "sticker aesthetic"? not sure if thats possible but if it isn't then it looks good enough with your touch ups

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
oh my, you really went all out huh. yea it looks so much better, maybe you can make the brown dirt path thinner and in white so that it follows the "sticker aesthetic"? not sure if thats possible but if it isn't then it looks good enough with your touch ups
Of course I can make the path smaller... but do you want me to leave something blank?

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
I am very glad that they like my work

I wanted to show you something that I tried with the images in the corners...

In some it occurred to me to add a small drawing decoration since simply filling it with a solid color background feels a bit boring. Something like this occurred to me, I think it turned out well... what do you think?

View attachment 2800274
Maybe change the brown divider to black ? Since the room is brownish so it kinda looks too blended. Making it black or some other color may make it stand out better

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Maybe change the brown divider to black ? Since the room is brownish so it kinda looks too blended. Making it black or some other color may make it stand out better

Hello, do you mean something like that?

I really find this color weird, I had chosen the reddish brown to match the "middle ages" aesthetic of the game and this color is found in all the corner images.

Other Example i that I showed a while ago:

But if you think it looks better like this black I can change it.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello, do you mean something like that?

I really find this color weird, I had chosen the reddish brown to match the "middle ages" aesthetic of the game and this color is found in all the corner images.

Other Example i that I showed a while ago:

But if you think it looks better like this black I can change it.
Personally I prefer the black, brown looks out of place (considering almost all menus/outlines are black and white).

Oct 14, 2022
I agree with the black bar. I think you're exactly right that it feels a little out of place, but the cut-in itself is what really is breaking the scene, so I think having the black bar simply goes along with it. At least that's how I see it. I love that you added something to it, instead of a solid color, but it makes me worried about how many more of those there are and hope you don't feel like you have to create a background for each one. I love the path for the adventure :)

I'm struggling with what my mind is seeing and how to actually say it. I really wish I had any skill with drawing to show what I'm thinking. I also think it would be fine to simply color the stickers and either have some form of neutral color for the background or keep it white.

Unfortunately I'm just wasting space saying that I think either way would be alright. :confused:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I agree with the black bar. I think you're exactly right that it feels a little out of place, but the cut-in itself is what really is breaking the scene, so I think having the black bar simply goes along with it. At least that's how I see it. I love that you added something to it, instead of a solid color, but it makes me worried about how many more of those there are and hope you don't feel like you have to create a background for each one. I love the path for the adventure :)

I'm struggling with what my mind is seeing and how to actually say it. I really wish I had any skill with drawing to show what I'm thinking. I also think it would be fine to simply color the stickers and either have some form of neutral color for the background or keep it white.

Unfortunately I'm just wasting space saying that I think either way would be alright. :confused:
I really liked the idea of adding funds and it's not complicated at all... it's a small edition so it's easy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namesareweird17
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes