Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I won't be home this weekend... so I wanted to leave a preview, even if it's small.

The truth is that I firmly believe that next weekend (August 18 - 20) I will update... (Finally)

This week I was finishing the images of the corners and I must admit that I had a lot of fun imagining/drawing/editing the backgrounds.

I leave an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are tiny details but I think they give it a lot of aesthetics and look much better than just leaving a solid background.

I don't know if it's because lately I've been in a very good mood, but I really enjoyed coloring the few images so far this week :giggle:

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
Hi guys,

I won't be home this weekend... so I wanted to leave a preview, even if it's small.

The truth is that I firmly believe that next weekend (August 18 - 20) I will update... (Finally)

This week I was finishing the images of the corners and I must admit that I had a lot of fun imagining/drawing/editing the backgrounds.

I leave an example:

They are tiny details but I think they give it a lot of aesthetics and look much better than just leaving a solid background.

I don't know if it's because lately I've been in a very good mood, but I really enjoyed coloring the few images so far this week :giggle:
Oh, wow. I like your interpretation of the bold straight line in the middle making 2 differents scene on each side.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

I leave an example:

Totally agree, it looks much better with a landscape in the background.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
Why does the 1.4.0 module report errors, does anyone know? Other modules work fine!
Did you manually delete any image files before or after putting the new mod files into the game folder? Based on your screenshot it seems like all original files are missing and only modded images remain.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Did you manually delete any image files before or after putting the new mod files into the game folder? Based on your screenshot it seems like all original files are missing and only modded images remain.
I know what's going on.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I know what's going on.
Hi guys, I apologize for my late response, I'm away from home. They have solved the problem or do they need my help?

SigitProlz

Nov 30, 2020
when I change the image with your mod on scene H it doesn't change at all. I don't know what's wrong with me or your mod that doesn't work. hopefully the next update is good

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
when I change the image with your mod on scene H it doesn't change at all. I don't know what's wrong with me or your mod that doesn't work. hopefully the next update is good
Not all images are colored yet, I guess this is the issue here. It takes a while to create the art in a quality as daseson delivers, so please be patient for a little longer :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Not all images are colored yet, I guess this is the issue here. It takes a while to create the art in a quality as daseson delivers, so please be patient for a little longer :)
Indeed, the Hscenes is the most incomplete folder so far.

It only has the Cowgirl (No spider) position and the tit job position in the bathroom.

My plan is once the hair change function is updated, it is to focus 100% on the hscenes, I already have some a little colored although this folder is a bit tedious because you have to do a lot of trial and error. since a single position can have up to 15 images and many times they do not look good when they are colored so you have to edit them.

A curious note that I found trying and coloring this folder that shows the effort that inusuku put into the game is that when you open and close the sister's legs a lot in the missionary position she gets angry and the night scene ends.

These details are really incredible.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

I leave an example:

A wise decision, it really looks much better.

I look forward to your update.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
will this work for the current version of the game or should i wait for a bit?
because this looks Awesome

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes