Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I Am Also having this issue, its for almost all of the files saddly Idk how to fix. I installed using the manual method but the game wont recognize the folders. maybe there was a patch
Hello,

The error you indicate is a missing image, this was already solved a while ago, Do you have the latest version of the mod installed and are you sure you are getting the same error?

If you share a screenshot with me I would appreciate it.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress, I colored more images of the DLC:

Kana Album:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imouto show underwear:

Album:

I have made some progress with the DLC images, some of them have the points they use in the mangas:
1719644342232.png

This gradient is my worst enemy since it forces me to paint the same image twice :cautious: ,but well my job is to solve it.

I hope you like it ♥.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I have made some progress with the DLC images, some of them have the points they use in the mangas:
1719644342232.png
It's a "screentone" and my best guess how to tackle coloring with them is to ignore them (color over them) and add your own screentones on top of another layer. Worse case scenario there will be screentones over the characters but in case of simple backgrounds there shouldn't be as much of work (just pain in the ass).
There are free brushes on the interweb or you can make your own (it's just small .png image per brush)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a way for the hair color to be different? I see it is gray in the preview images but I would prefer it to be brown.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a way for the hair color to be different? I see it is gray in the preview images but I would prefer it to be brown.
Hello,

The hair is gray (Normal) and can be turned blonde with the FFFOX MOD.

Those would be the only variations.

I based myself on these colors given the history of the game and the illustrations of the creator Inusuku and I do not plan to make any other variations since for this I would have to repaint many images... I'm sorry.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,

The hair is gray (Normal) and can be turned blonde with the FFFOX MOD.

Those would be the only variations.

I based myself on these colors given the history of the game and the illustrations of the creator Inusuku and I do not plan to make any other variations since for this I would have to repaint many images... I'm sorry.
Thanks for the response! I just found about this game and had got a bit confused due to your signature (which is another game haha monochrome/fantasy).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
Hello,

The error you indicate is a missing image, this was already solved a while ago, Do you have the latest version of the mod installed and are you sure you are getting the same error?

If you share a screenshot with me I would appreciate it.
Sorry for the late reply but here is the error along with the data folder of my game with the folders and no duplicate wolf files Screenshot 2024-06-30 233052.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 233104.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 233124.png Screenshot 2024-06-30 233132.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Reactions: Daseson

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
ScreenShot_2024_0703_13_56_30.png
Came across this bug, and I've come across Yukari having the same bug before with the same art. No other mods used and I'm not sure if it's a base game bug or not.

Edit: Went through the art in question and it seems there's newly added costumes from the DLC to each character, which is what causes the image to end up misplaced I guess? Since the colored versions doesn't have the full image. A simple workaround is to replace these particular images from the Picture folder with the original base images.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3794661
Came across this bug, and I've come across Yukari having the same bug before with the same art. No other mods used and I'm not sure if it's a base game bug or not.

Edit: Went through the art in question and it seems there's newly added costumes from the DLC to each character, which is what causes the image to end up misplaced I guess? Since the colored versions doesn't have the full image. A simple workaround is to replace these particular images from the Picture folder with the original base images.
Hello, I updated these images recently so that they would work well with the DLC, so currently they will look bad with the steam version and with the FFFOX MOD, with the latter at least until Blue updates the mod with compatibility with the DLC.

Reactions: LucLore

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I updated these images recently so that they would work well with the DLC, so currently they will look bad with the steam version and with the FFFOX MOD, with the latter at least until Blue updates the mod with compatibility with the DLC.
Oh, sorry about that then. :giggle:
FYI, the change log and file name haven't been updated (v0.84 D is also the same number as the previous version) to mirror this change, so one would assume that the update isn't live yet.

Keep up the good work!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh, sorry about that then. :giggle:
FYI, the change log and file name haven't been updated (v0.84 D is also the same number as the previous version) to mirror this change, so one would assume that the update isn't live yet.

Keep up the good work!
You're right, since it was such a small update I didn't want to change versions or add changes since I will soon release an update with many color images.

On the other hand, I think I should add another download link for people who want the mod only for the Steam version, at least until the DLC comes out in this other version.

Reactions: Seiryuu
Mar 24, 2022
sorry if someone already asked, so after i finished a great adventure, the colour of little sister are gone forever? Some scene like bath/sleep scene also gone, or is it just me?
Note : its only if the little sister in kitsune form though
1720111347297.png

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
sorry if someone already asked, so after i finished a great adventure, the colour of little sister are gone forever? Some scene like bath scene also gone, or is it just me?
View attachment 3798366
Hello,

This happens since the Kitsune images are not yet in color.

I advise that if you want to play with the Kitsune version you do it with the game in black and white so that the scenes do not look bad.

I will soon announce when the next update will be, but what I can say with certainty is that in the next update there will be no color kitsune images (At least NOT inside the game).

Reactions: alexafriedchicken

Syphedias84

Oct 26, 2023
If you want to undo the kitsune transformation, simply use magic, and turn her to her usual self. This also brings the color back for her.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes