Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Do you have an image of the error?
To clarify, all the standing images of the guildmates (thankfully not the sister as well), have an additional 2 poses added, which the game then separates into 7 equal sizes (used to be 5). This will offset, and even cut off images part way whenever a call is made using the old 5 part image. Thankfully, these four images appear to be the only changed images between the base game and dlc, with the rest of the images being new, instead of replaced.

It does make a quandry, however, as if someone wants to use the color mod for the base game, they need the old image, and if someone wants the color mod for the dlc version, they need the new image, both of which have the same name.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
That's not a bug or random, it's a change in the composition of the image that's causing the eyes and face to appear out of alignment.

Take stand_kana.png as an example.

View attachment 3760960

View attachment 3760969

When merged into a color mod, the face and eyes appear as before(y)
To clarify, all the standing images of the guildmates (thankfully not the sister as well), have an additional 2 poses added, which the game then separates into 7 equal sizes (used to be 5). This will offset, and even cut off images part way whenever a call is made using the old 5 part image. Thankfully, these four images appear to be the only changed images between the base game and dlc, with the rest of the images being new, instead of replaced.

It does make a quandry, however, as if someone wants to use the color mod for the base game, they need the old image, and if someone wants the color mod for the dlc version, they need the new image, both of which have the same name.
Wow, it may sound ironic but I played the dlc downloaded directly from dlsite so it was black and white :whistle:

I must review all the files to correct these types of problems.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
For this week's preview, the truth is that I have colored some images of the DLC, a lot of time has passed since I updated the mod with base content of the game, so I have planned once Shade releases the new translation and Blue a new version of the FFFOX MOD compatible with the DLC, I will also release an update of the color mod with all the images from the base game that I have colored during the last few months (without kitsune images since they are still incomplete).

This week I would like to show you my work with the new DLC album:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, thank you for following the thread and showing that you like my work, I will continue working to make up for all this time without updates >:3

View attachment 3760936

Wowser, it really looks amazing! o_O

Not to mention, it does fit the game's theme! You really nailed it. <3

And yeah, long live the chibies~. ≧◡≦♥

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, Daseson.
Thanks for your amazing work!

Don't know if this was already reported, but you mistook Kana and Yui in this illustration.

Hello, I really should repaint that image from scratch since it was one of the first ones I colored and I lost it due to damage to my hard drive.

stupid question but do I have to keep downloading the mod to keep up with updates
Yes, every time there is an update to the mod you must download it again and install it to see all the new content.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Groudon2000

Apr 8, 2019
Why don't you do the H scenes better instead of doing this?

We're going on 2 years now and you haven't colored what really matters in the game and you keep apologizing by saying that it's very difficult. If so, why wouldn't it be better to leave it to someone else who even wants to do it?

In the end the dlc ended up coming out first, I wouldn't be surprised if the new game comes out too and I don't finish it
Sigh, he's back. Reported

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Daseson, love your work happy to see so much progress on a time and energy heavy mod like this one, make sure you pace yourself and take the time needed to avoid burnout!. from how everything looks so far its easy to see how much work you have put in already. Thank you for the Mod.
Thank you very much for your nice words ♥

pngwing.com.png
Well, I must say that this weekend was quite productive, although I had planned to release some images of the censored DLC in the next update, but since Mello confirmed to us that he is working on removing the censorship, I think it would be best to wait until everyone modifications are released (FFFOX MOD, Translation and Uncensorship of Mello) to release an update to the color mod.

Kuropika

Formerly 'Roxas13'
Sep 24, 2017
With the DLC there were many new chibi images, the truth is that I felt that they gave much more life to the game and although my dream of chibi images for kisses or hugs did not come true, there are other very cute ones like this one:
To give a bit back to the community, I tried to draw a long overdue chibi CG. I'm not great at drawing chibis tho, but I think it's passable. And sorry for the pixels, I'm not used to draw on low res.

I'd also like to thank the modding, TL and the art scene in this community for improving an already awesome game. You guys are amazing.

imouto.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
To give a bit back to the community, I tried to draw a long overdue chibi CG. I'm not great at drawing chibis tho, but I think it's passable. And sorry for the pixels, I'm not used to draw on low res.

I'd also like to thank the modding, TL and the art scene in this community for improving an already awesome game. You guys are amazing.

View attachment 3772185
Awww how cute ♥♥♥

When Inusuku announced that he would add kisses and hugs, I was expecting some chibi images like that, but unfortunately there were none :(.

I have always felt that the Japanese are a bit dry in this sense, or maybe it is something too romantic for erotic games hehe.

Thanks for your nice drawing :giggle:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This mod is so good. Do you have any links to donate? I can't believe you're doing this for free.
I'm glad you liked it.

Yep, it's completely free, a work by fans for fans, financed by my desire to see the game in color and the nice comments I receive from those who follow this thread that motivate me to continue >:3

The issue of donations... well if we are really honest this work is not mine, it is the creator Inusuku, so it would feel bad for me to receive money for something that is not mine.

So if you want to make a donation you could do it for the , this way you would support it to create more games like this.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
I'm glad you liked it.

Yep, it's completely free, a work by fans for fans, financed by my desire to see the game in color and the nice comments I receive from those who follow this thread that motivate me to continue >:3

The issue of donations... well if we are really honest this work is not mine, it is the creator Inusuku, so it would feel bad for me to receive money for something that is not mine.

So if you want to make a donation you could do it for the , this way you would support it to create more games like this.
Wow, you have my respect.
I love your mod, colored games give more life to the game, much thanks.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
I'm glad you liked it.

That's hella classy! Miss the days when the internet was just like that... I'm glad [there are] some people that still pay full respect to original owners. o_O

Of course, that aside; you did an amazing work from scratch, you have not only my respects, but also my thanks for doing this-you gave me colors to this game! <3

(pun intended, hehe~)

Taram90

Jul 7, 2021
Update 0.84 C: "FFFOX MOD 1.5.4 COMPATIBILITY":

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:
DEV NOTES:

That would be all for this small update, I hope you like it.

If after updating you still see missing image errors, please write to me attaching a screenshot.

As always, thank you all for your nice words, they mean a lot to me ♥♥

View attachment 3520749

• Wow
Reactions: todzy
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes