Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played through the dlc last night and at almost every scene, I was thinking how much fun you might have with it. More cutins that I think are fun, but some of the scenes are incredible! I'm excited to see what you do with them and excited to see them in any sneak peaks while you stay fresh from the monotony of the h scenes. Thank you for your work and for sharing these incredible images!! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wait, theres a DLC? where can i pick it up? looked on the website n i didnt see anything =(
Hello, yes, a new dlc came out in the main thread you can find it, I advise searching for it with the forum search tool at the top right since with the release of the dlc there have been many messages.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
All the art is very cute! I like seeing the progress updates, and I'm excited for when it's all put together!
It makes me so happy to receive messages like these ♥♥♥

cute-cat.gif

I must admit that many times I come home tired and I don't feel like coloring, but then I think that just like you, there are some little people here waiting for my work and I encourage myself to do it.

Thanks to everyone who follows this thread and likes my work, it motivates me a lot to continue ♥

Well moving on to the mod, I don't have much to show this week, with the release of the dlc I still have the unfinished images :whistle:

I wanted to show this image as a thank you to akapp for his fabulous work, now with the release of the DLC I am sure that many of his images will be added to the FFFOX MOD >:3

I also already have the colors for Narumi:

Oh and also thanks to Blue, something that many liked will return and with the damage to my hard drive it was lost:

Mar 28, 2023

View attachment 3740450

I must admit that many times I come home tired and I don't feel like coloring, but then I think that just like you, there are some little people here waiting for my work and I encourage myself to do it.

Thanks to everyone who follows this thread and likes my work, it motivates me a lot to continue ♥

Well moving on to the mod, I don't have much to show this week, with the release of the dlc I still have the unfinished images :whistle:

I wanted to show this image as a thank you to akapp for his fabulous work, now with the release of the DLC I am sure that many of his images will be added to the FFFOX MOD >:3

Oh and also thanks to Blue, something that many liked will return and with the damage to my hard drive it was lost:
To add onto what 123forgudsucc said, I'm excited enough about this project that I'm willing to wait a long time until it's finished before replaying the game again. Despite my relative activity on the forums surrounding this game, I haven't actually played it in over a year. I was holding off until the DLC released, but have chosen to continue until this mod is complete. I hope that says a lot about how much I enjoy your work, and I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same. Make sure not to burn yourself out though!! You are under no obligation to continue creating high-quality free content for us and it is a luxury that we get to enjoy it

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 3740450

I think almost everyone here can't wait to see your fantastic work das, thanks for everything !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and Nhynx

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

View attachment 3740450

Wow. I was sitting, preparing for my diploma, and in between times I went to the forum... and thanks to you, I became very happy in the moment.

Thank you :love: .

Jan 8, 2018
Why instead of coloring the night scenes of the main game do you start coloring the DLC or images from another mod?

I see that you really like being flattered but you don't really work on what's important to finish the mod even though you promised that you would finish it at the beginning of this year and we're already halfway through and nothing
Hey brotherman, I'm guessing this is a passion project funded by goodwill. So unless you really want it, either you hop in on the effort with the coloring, or you know just wait patiently. Nothing is owed to anyone.

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
[...] I see that you really like being flattered but you don't really work on what's important to finish the mod even though you promised that you would finish it at the beginning of this year and we're already halfway through and nothing
First point-it's not like we're paying her to do the coloring mod. She's doing it because she wants to, not because someone is forcing her to work on it.

Secondly, people get busy with their lives, and, of course, that means [that] most of the time, it won't go the way you want it to go. Heck, even the DLC was supposed to come in April, and it ended getting released in June...as you can see, not everything will go on rails.

...anyways, 'nuff about that.
@Daseson, loving the way you bring colors to this amazing game! It looks just perfectly cute, and I really like it-keep it going! <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson
Mar 30, 2020
Dude
Why instead of coloring the night scenes of the main game do you start coloring the DLC or images from another mod?

I see that you really like being flattered but you don't really work on what's important to finish the mod even though you promised that you would finish it at the beginning of this year and we're already halfway through and nothing
monthly reminder to not feed the troll
I don't understand why the troll feels so entitled to get the mod, OMG If he put the same amount of effort into learning how to paint CG's instead of annoying people, He would have already finished painting the two insuku's games.

• Red Heart

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

why you have to be so mean to das ? she's doing what she can since it's a hobby and not a job she can do what she feels to do.. man why you people can't get this ?

• Red Heart
Mar 30, 2020
why you have to be so mean to das ? she's doing what she can since it's a hobby and not a job she can do what she feels to do.. man why you people can't get this ?
Probably because we are of age, we work, we have families, some of us study, and we understand how hard it must be for her to do all that work for free while some pathetic virgin is harassing her.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes