Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
How do I install this mod for Steam? Is it already uncensored? Are there other mods I need to install in conjunction? I've looked around the thread for a Steam guide but I only see info for the dev version. I just downloaded the vanilla version from Steam.

Looks fantastic!
Hello,

You can install the independent mod, but if you want more additions to the game I highly recommend the FFFOX MOD, it is a mod that shows the love and time that has been dedicated to it, the work that Blue and Akapp have done is simply great.

To install the mod on Steam, below the download link there is a video that shows you how, the only thing different is that you must go to the local game files from Steam, like this:
1717121920822.png
And the rest is shown in the video,

Although I also recommend downloading the game from the main thread, it is already decrypted there so all you have to do is run the color mod installer and that's it.

Oh and yes it is uncensored, but it mostly uses the uncensored by fans.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I continued working on the kitsune images:

I finish all the chibi images in the corners:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also made some from the 1.4.0 folder:

And I wanted to show they this offtopic image:

I hope you like them... based on the pace I'm on, I really don't think I'll be able to release the kitsune update before the dlc comes out... I'm sorry.

spds100

Mar 31, 2020
I bought the game on GOG and I just have one question about the mod. When a new version comes out, just overwrite the old files, right? Or will I have to reinstall the game and mod?

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

I hope you like them... based on the pace I'm on, I really don't think I'll be able to release the kitsune update before the dlc comes out... I'm sorry.
Waaaaaaah! It's so gorgeous!! The shades of pink and bubbles and stars and her having a little smile in the end. Simply :love:

I think the stars and circles and whatnot actually comes across very well. I can't put my finger on some improvements, maybe some of the colored circle ones around the stars? Either way, I think it came across gorgeous!

From your painting on the 1.4.0 folder, I noticed what has slightly bugged my eyes about that picture. Her neck, where it goes black, makes it look super thin and off-center. It's very minor. Also, with her being kitsune, it looks like her left ear is still there ;) Both of those things are nit-picks though, rather small.

In the end, I absolutely love this. Thank you for sharing the update, absolutely no worries on it taking longer. I would hope most people on this thread understand by now that life and sanity comes first and the amount of pictures to paint is enormous and redundant, while each having unique issues and things you find you have to adjust so it colors correctly and stays consistent to the next picture. Thank you for continuing to hone your passion!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
Also, with her being kitsune, it looks like her left ear is still there ;) Both of those things are nit-picks though, rather small.
That's one of those endless debates: do kitsune have two ears or four?

In the end, I absolutely love this. Thank you for sharing the update, absolutely no worries on it taking longer. I would hope most people on this thread understand by now that life and sanity comes first and the amount of pictures to paint is enormous and redundant, while each having unique issues and things you find you have to adjust so it colors correctly and stays consistent to the next picture. Thank you for continuing to hone your passion!!
Absolutely! While of course we'd love to have it done sooner, quality is important, and your motivation is even more important. Take as much time as you need, and don't neglect other things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

Her subtle smile in the aftermath is just beautiful with your coloring Daseson (๑>ᴗ<๑)

The off-topic one is really cute, but I think the circles look like stains otherwise is beautiful.

As always, thanks for such precious images (╹◡╹)っ

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I cant even download this via chrome, and edge keeps auto deleting the file after I downloaded it
virus alert
Hello, I think that beyond the browser it could be your antivirus, since it is an unknown .exe, the antivirus classifies it as a virus.

Try to deactivate it and try, you don't have to run the installer, you can simply open it with 7zip or winrar by right clicking and extract the images.

I bought the game on GOG and I just have one question about the mod. When a new version comes out, just overwrite the old files, right? Or will I have to reinstall the game and mod?
Um... I wouldn't really know, since just as an update can only change the configuration files, it can also reinstall images, it depends on how it is updated in GOG.

But it's easy to tell if you need to reinstall the mod, just start a game after an update and there you will see if it is in color or black and white.

That's one of those endless debates: do kitsune have two ears or four?
In Blue's version it has 2, only in that image it seems that it still has human ears it but it doesn't, look:
1717346261438.png

Although this depends on the author, I have seen mangas where they have human and kitsune ears at the same time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes