Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Inusuku's work has been an inspiration for many, I am very happy to see more people creating their games because of this inspiration,

I hope you do very well with the development of your game!! ♥♥
I've only worked on this for one year, but I can't complain about where it's going! People seem to like it, which warms my heart and inspires me.

Advent Games

Living Together! with Imouto
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Are there some scenes already ? if yes, are those animated or you plan to animate ?
Yes there are some scenes. The basic gameplay loop is similar like Imouto! Life (living together day by day, week by week) and that's in place now along with two more VN-like stories that are part of the main game. There are also a few animated scenes and I plan on making more of the existing scenes animated, too! I hope you enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and Bard11

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Yes there are some scenes. The basic gameplay loop is similar like Imouto! Life (living together day by day, week by week) and that's in place now along with two more VN-like stories that are part of the main game. There are also a few animated scenes and I plan on making more of the existing scenes animated, too! I hope you enjoy.
The game is great please keep updating it

Anzou

Jun 6, 2019
Looks amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Advent Games

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Taking advantage of the recent update 1.5.8 of the FFFOX MOD and as an apology for not updating in so long, I bring a small update of the FFFOX MOD and to fix the errors due to missing images:

Update 0.84 D: "FFFOX MOD 1.5.8 COMPATIBILITY":

FFFOX IMAGES:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AKAPP IMAGES:

This would be all, I apologize for the delay in the kitsune update but there are a lot of images :/ and I only have 2/7 folders at 100%, the good thing is that those 2 folders are the ones that contain the most images.

As always, I hope you like it and I thank you for following the thread, it makes me very happy to connect every day and see beautiful messages ♥♥♥

I hope they have a nice week and we'll see you next time with new progress images ♥
1716774158658.png

Last edited:

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

Taking advantage of the recent update 1.5.8 of the FFFOX MOD and as an apology for not updating in so long, I bring a small update of the FFFOX MOD and to fix the errors due to missing images:

Update 0.84 D: "FFFOX MOD 1.5.8 COMPATIBILITY":

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

This would be all, I apologize for the delay in the kitsune update but there are a lot of images :/ and I only have 2/7 folders at 100%, the good thing is that those 2 folders are the ones that contain the most images.

As always, I hope you like it and I thank you for following the thread, it makes me very happy to connect every day and see beautiful messages ♥♥♥

I hope they have a nice week and we'll see you next time with new progress images ♥
View attachment 3674861
Thanks! Love you Daseson! ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

ZacroN

Nov 11, 2017
Here is a new for the version 84 D.

A few images Daseson forgot to move, anothers that have censor on it + the title screen back to the color one.

TitleGraphic.png

If you want the Kitsune Title screen go to "Data\English\Kitsune" and change the name "TitleGraphic (1)" to "TitleGraphic".

Thank you Daseson for the update compatibility.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Here is a new for the version 84 D.

A few images Daseson forgot to move, anothers that have censor on it + the title screen back to the color one.

View attachment 3676333

If you want the Kitsune Title screen go to "Data\English\Kitsune" and change the name "TitleGraphic (1)" to "TitleGraphic".

Thank you Daseson for the update compatibility.
Hello, thanks for the file review.

I just updated the links with the missing images.

Although there are some that I didn't put in for some reasons:

-The ending images do not have the black bar at the top, sadly the ones that are missing are because I lost the images at the moment my hard drive was damaged so I have to repaint them from 0 and I plan to do so until the end of the mod .

- The images of the FFFOX MOD in the cowgirl position changed, so if I put the ones I already had colored, the truth is that the movement looks strange.

- In the start background I put the new FFFOX MOD where the versions do not appear, since as the FFFOX MOD is updated much more frequently than the Color mod, having the version fixed there creates confusion for some people, the good thing Blue saw this and made the FFFOX MOD version appear from the game code to the home screen to solve it, and the new background is now ready to be added with the Kitsune update.

ZacroN

Nov 11, 2017
-The ending images do not have the black bar at the top, sadly the ones that are missing are because I lost the images at the moment my hard drive was damaged so I have to repaint them from 0 and I plan to do so until the end of the mod .
Sorry then. The hard drive damaged is a real pain i have this problem a few weeks back with an external ssd but remembered that in windows 7 is easy to boot and take all the info from the ssd, maybe this solution work for you too.

- The images of the FFFOX MOD in the cowgirl position changed, so if I put the ones I already had colored, the truth is that the movement looks strange.
i didn´t see the scene in game yet, i will se it later.

- In the start background I put the new FFFOX MOD where the versions do not appear, since as the FFFOX MOD is updated much more frequently than the Color mod, having the version fixed there creates confusion for some people, the good thing Blue saw this and made the FFFOX MOD version appear from the game code to the home screen to solve it, and the new background is now ready to be added with the Kitsune update.
Well i normally change it when the FFFmod is updated, because i personally prefer this startscreen more.

Sorry for my bad english.(T_T) and thank you for the mod.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

BadCRazy

Mar 30, 2024
Hi guys,

It makes me very happy to announce that thanks to Itsuka Shiro the mod now has an installer, the way it works is simple, put it in the game folder (\Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2) and run it, click OK and ready the program will do everything.

I share a video of how to use it:

I also share a video on how to perform a manual installation with 7zip or Winrar if you have problems with the installer:

Maybe when you run it for the first time you will get a Windows warning, in that case click on more information and run anyway.

For me it is an honor that they do these kinds of things for me hehe it makes me very very happy.

Thanks as always for everything guys ♥♥

View attachment 3274237
You are a Saint (a perverted Saint, but still a Saint!!!!) thx!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Azefakiel

Dec 12, 2019
I keep getting a virus called "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml" as a warning from Windows security that gets the file automatically deleted.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I keep getting a virus called "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml" as a warning from Windows security that gets the file automatically deleted.
Hello,

The installer only includes images, perhaps since it is an unknown file your antivirus detects it like this... I would say that you can open it with 7zip or winrar and do the manual installation, below the download links there are several videos that show you how to do this installation.

Last edited:

cjl14224

May 31, 2024
How do I install this mod for Steam? Is it already uncensored? Are there other mods I need to install in conjunction? I've looked around the thread for a Steam guide but I only see info for the dev version. I just downloaded the vanilla version from Steam.

Looks fantastic!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes