Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hello,

I'm glad you liked the mod.

Umm... I honestly can't answer this question yet.

In the last progress post I wanted to make an update promise, but if I'm realistic I'm still missing a lot of kitsune images :/, so I didn't want to give any promise without I'm 100 sure I can fulfill it.

Oh and by the way I'm a woman hehe
View attachment 3628887
Don't forget gentleman, Daseson is a woman, in that case it should be: Yes Ma'am!ヾ(>o< )

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy2471

May 12, 2024
Hello, if you bought the game on Steam, here you can see how to install the mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-84-steam-daseson.153385/post-13287391

Try to do step by step what is done in the video.

Also the most common mistake I have seen is that there are people who do not delete the .wolf after extracting them, so it is something that you should keep in mind, since if you do not delete the .wolf the game will prioritize these to load the images and they will continue to be in black and white.

Oh and also keep in mind that the background of the initial screen is currently in black and white, so don't be alarmed if it loads like this, to test it simply create a new game.
It works! Thank you for your help to better understand the modding. I did a fresh reinstall of the game and re-patched it because I ran into an error saying I was missing 1 scene (something I must of screwed up fiddling with last night) and follow your instructions step-by-step. You were correct in living with the .wolf files being the main mistake we I did a quick test before reinstalling fresh. You are a legend! Keep up your amazing work and can't wait to see this be 100% color. Take care!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I don't know why this is happening
View attachment 3633706
Hello,

This appears because 1 image is missing, but looking at the image you are missing, it is from the base game:
1715706384829.png

So I think that you installed the mod in the Kagura version and maybe you skipped the step where the images of the mod must be combined with the unzipped .wolf of the base game and that is why it is giving you missing images errors.

If so, I advise you to download the game again and do the installation step by step as shown in the video, do not skip any steps so that you can install it correctly and it does not give you any errors.

TWTooru

Jan 22, 2024
Hello,

This appears because 1 image is missing, but looking at the image you are missing, it is from the base game:
View attachment 3633767

So I think that you installed the mod in the Kagura version and maybe you skipped the step where the images of the mod must be combined with the unzipped .wolf of the base game and that is why it is giving you missing images errors.

If so, I advise you to download the game again and do the installation step by step as shown in the video, do not skip any steps so that you can install it correctly and it does not give you any errors.
After I put picture.wolf on wolfdec, is it normal that there are no pictures in the picture folder?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
After I put picture.wolf on wolfdec, is it normal that there are no pictures in the picture folder?
No, the normal thing is that all the images of the game are there.

Maybe wolfdec is not working well.

I think the best and easiest solution would be to download the game from the main thread, there it is already unzipped and you would just run the installer so that the mod is installed correctly.

Reactions: TWTooru

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Hi guys,

For this week, I was able to finish some cg/chibis that I had in progress:

Akatsuki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guild tasks:

Cards:

Offtopic
I hope you don't mind but I also wanted to show that I'm coloring a manga ñ.ñ

Here is a small fragment:

I hope they don't mind this "Offtopic" section, I don't plan to make it a regular feature, but from time to time I would like to show they what I do to take a break from the work of the mod.
another peaceful day goes by~
tbh haven't play the game ever since i saw u working on this mod so ya gonna wait till u finish UwU

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
Maybe wolfdec is not working well.
Wolfdec worked fine for me.
  1. Put wolfdec directly into the Data folder of the game.
  2. Open a Command Prompt / PowerShell.
  3. cd to your Data folder.
  4. .\wolfdec *.wolf
  5. Verify that you now have a lot of subfolders, then delete all the .wolf files.
  6. Install the mods only afterwards.
If you're not comfortable using the command prompt then downloading the existing zip might be easier, though it's also cheating more.

Wingboy

May 15, 2024
View attachment 3514544

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~​

Updated: 7/04/2024
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.84 C
Game Version: 1.4.X
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~.
Others: FFFOX MOD.

Features:

Change-Log:

Percentages of each section:

The percentages refer to the colored images that are used within the game, so if you find an image without color in any section that is 100%, it is because that image is not used within the game.

Overall Mod: 84%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 58%,
Pictures: 43%,
Others: 90%
1.4.0: 75%

Note
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

- Shadesishere For translating and sharing the game.

- mello.second For its uncensorship MOD.

- BlueFireNick For FFFOX MOD.

- Itsuka Shiro For the Installer program.

Thanks to you this project is possible :giggle: .

Download: -

You can see how to use the installer here.

This mod is compatible with the KAGURA/STEAM version, if you have the game downloaded from Steam you can see how to install the mod from here.

If you have problems with the installer, you can watch a video on how to do the manual installation from here.

To enable change hair after the great adventure you must download the FFFOX MOD.​

View attachment 2486228 View attachment 2486235 View attachment 2486237 View attachment 2486242 View attachment 2486245 View attachment 2492649 View attachment 2619344 View attachment 3565704 View attachment 3565706
is this color mode still in developing process for full covery? appreciated!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week I was working on the kitsune scenes, some cg and chibi images:

Kitsune:

Chibi images:

Offtopic

I saw that They liked that I showed you something that is not from the mod, I really have many images to show, so if they like it I can continue showing the ones that I have colored to practice/rest for the mod:

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

This week I was working on the kitsune scenes, some cg and chibi images:

Kitsune:

Chibi images:

Offtopic

I saw that They liked that I showed you something that is not from the mod, I really have many images to show, so if they like it I can continue showing the ones that I have colored to practice/rest for the mod:
Good Lord the off topic looks incredible. The life you brought into the picture is astounding. I feel like you get better and better with hair and I love the blue for the eyes and the color for the ears matches very well. Super impressed!!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
No offense but why not focus on the mod instead of coloring random images/manga?
Creative fatigue. That's one reason at least. I know from experience that limiting myself to one project often burns me out mentally, as my brain likes to go in a million directions. Of course, one must practice being able to focus, but I personally find that allowing myself a few different outlets allows me much better productively than a singular focus. Plus, finishing small quick items, such as a singular image, can give a quick dose of dopamine from finishing something during long spans of 'in-progress' work.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Creative fatigue. That's one reason at least. I know from experience that limiting myself to one project often burns me out mentally, as my brain likes to go in a million directions. Of course, one must practice being able to focus, but I personally find that allowing myself a few different outlets allows me much better productively than a singular focus. Plus, finishing small quick items, such as a singular image, can give a quick dose of dopamine from finishing something during long spans of 'in-progress' work.
Unlike me who sits and hammers away at things until done... having said that the burnout/fatigue does set in eventually. worse is when you KNOW theres going to be further work (in my example, the DLC and probably 2-4 bugfixes) and in order to have a quick release window, you knock some things back until those updates... I could easily have updated my translation multiple times, but having that DLC so close at hand (only for it to get pushed back time and time again) leads to a whole "I'll complete the whole thing once everything is here" mentality that I personally think has dragged down the translation, because I felt I had a justification of "I'll need to redo all this, correct things etc, and then do it all over again when new content hits, so better to wait until it's all here to really finish everything up, clean and polish it, and give it to everyone".

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
No offense but why not focus on the mod instead of coloring random images/manga?
We all have our work rhythm.

Actually since I started the mod I have painted images that are not from this game, since I feel that they give me a different perspective, they help me expand and try new things, although I cannot compare myself with experienced artists like Inusuku or Yakumo milk ( creator of Spending a month with my sister), I feel very satisfied with what I have learned/achieved.

Look, their art is really beautiful:

On the other hand, as Blue says, doing this helps you clear your mind and free yourself from monotony, which is also very good since at least it happens to me that if I focused only on 1 thing I ended up losing motivation little by little to the point of getting bored me.

What I didn't do before was show those offtopic images, that's why I wanted to be a little careful the first time, but I see that they liked it which made me genuinely happy

anime-show-by-rock.gif

So I would like to continue doing it, from time to time. :giggle:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes