Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Who doesn't like your work? this is a good question :D
Yes there are and they have shown it to me in the worst ways...

But hey, this is a topic that I would not like to reopen.

dose this mod work with the fox mod
Yes,is compatible with FFFOX MOD, for them to work well you must install the color mod last.

The kitsune images are not colored yet so if you are going to play with the kitsune sister I advise not installing the color mod.

SirCrust

Jun 11, 2022
why is there no color for the main h-scene? sorry if this is a dumb question but i wasn't expecting there to be no color for the main thing i wanted color for

• Angry
Reactions: Nhynx

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
why is there no color for the main h-scene? sorry if this is a dumb question but i wasn't expecting there to be no color for the main thing i wanted color for
Hello,

In previous comments I mentioned why they are not yet in color, but to sum it up it is because there are many images and I have little time to work on the mod.

I'm sorry if the mod didn't live up to your expectations.

Kira-yagami

Dec 18, 2017
Hello,

In previous comments I mentioned why they are not yet in color, but to sum it up it is because there are many images and I have little time to work on the mod.

Take your time, i havent finished this game yet, because im waiting for completion of the color mod xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

SoLongAyBowsah

Jun 10, 2024
Hello, is there a batch of files i could use to rewrite over the color mod to make it black and white again or should i just redownload the game

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I apologize, I was have a family trip and I couldn't post last week's progress, but here it is:

The coloring of the kitsune images continues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also colored some cards:

We are already very close to the release of the dlc, so I plan to buy it and color one or another image from there while I finish the kitsune images >:3

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

I apologize, I was have a family trip and I couldn't post last week's progress, but here it is:

We are already very close to the release of the dlc, so I plan to buy it and color one or another image from there while I finish the kitsune images >:3
You make my day brighter with your beautiful coloring Daseson (✿╹◡╹)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Wow! I absolutely love how precious imouto looks in all of them, but seriously, that first one with the lighting effects from the window looks just increadible! Really beautiful work Daseson.

SirCrust

Jun 11, 2022
Hello,

oh no worries!

i'm sorry that my first comment sounded rude i didn't mean it, i think you did amazing on the colors! i didnt realize that theres a lot of cg for the h scenes so that makes sense that it would take a long time. i'm looking forward to it in the future! keep up the good work

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
oh no worries!

i'm sorry that my first comment sounded rude i didn't mean it, i think you did amazing on the colors! i didnt realize that theres a lot of cg for the h scenes so that makes sense that it would take a long time. i'm looking forward to it in the future! keep up the good work
there's no problem.

For my part, I understand you, this part is the most attractive part of the game and it can be disappointing to see that it is not yet in color.

So there is no problem, you can always give your opinion, as long as it is respectful I will accept any criticism.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

With the arrival of the DLC there is a lot of work to do, unfortunately the vast majority of images from the DLC have censorship, so I will not be able to paint them until Mello works on the uncensorship, even so to celebrate the release of the DLC I wanted to color some, I leave here some fragments:

I hope you like it, I will continue working on the kitsune images and on one or another image from the DLC that is uncensored, when Mello shares the uncensored package with us I will be able to color all the erotic ones.

elodaloda

Nov 17, 2018
Hi guys,

With the arrival of the DLC there is a lot of work to do, unfortunately the vast majority of images from the DLC have censorship, so I will not be able to paint them until Mello works on the uncensorship, even so to celebrate the release of the DLC I wanted to color some, I leave here some fragments:

I hope you like it, I will continue working on the kitsune images and on one or another image from the DLC that is uncensored, when Mello shares the uncensored package with us I will be able to color all the erotic ones.
Exquisite!
That second image really do be making me doobeedoo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

Imouto is so beautiful with your coloring (ノ≧-≦)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

damn das ! great work as always ! just a question, why in second pic imouto hairs are grey ? dlc is not post great adventure ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
damn das ! great work as always ! just a question, why in second pic imouto hairs are grey ? dlc is not post great adventure ?
Hello, I'm glad you like it.

When we started the hair change work, some said that they would like to play with the sister with gray hair together with the FFFOX MOD,

So Blue made the hair change optional by making it so that at the end of the great adventure the sister did not change her hair color but instead learned magic and with this magic she can change her hair color and the kitsune version.

So all the images have their 2 hair colors.

Reactions: Nhynx and kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, I'm glad you like it.

When we started the hair change work, some said that they would like to play with the sister with gray hair together with the FFFOX MOD,

So Blue made the hair change optional by making it so that at the end of the great adventure the sister did not change her hair color but instead learned magic and with this magic she can change her hair color and the kitsune version.

So all the images have their 2 hair colors.
ohh nice !, didn't know that, thanks !

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes