Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

For this week's progress... well I already showed a lot of images that I've colored hehe, I really don't want to put the hair changes either because it would be the same as last week, so I'll show something that I've been trying:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?
I'm obviously a biased fan, but I love this so so much. The flowers in the grass, the colors for the house and keeping the fog in... *sigh* It feels like there's so much life in the image. Well done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Hello daseson ! I was wondering, are you close to release a new update of your mod soon ? I was planning to do a playthrough but i wonder if i should hold.

Love your work, keep it up !

Reactions: Annon-kun

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello daseson ! I was wondering, are you close to release a new update of your mod soon ? I was planning to do a playthrough but i wonder if i should hold.

Love your work, keep it up !
The next update will be a big one as it will have all the content so far with the hair color change, lots of outdoor CGs, community works, FFFOX MOD images and the corner images.

Unfortunately I still do not have the complete update, I am missing many images to color / change hair color, if I put a % I would say that I am going for 40%

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It's funny because I see that everyone defends you, but I assure you that if someone else created something better than one, they would go with that other person,

Regarding the images, I really already deleted them, it gave me a little eye pain and if I put them up it would never end.
Well really what I had to say has already been said,

I can only tell you that I'm sorry if you don't like my mod :(.

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
You know what I think he is right so from now on expect some heavy competition, daseson

1688693190096.jpeg

I must say I love the different shades of blue. I think i will call it a "dégradé"

Also, I added people in the village, adds some life. I kept most of the village black and white however. Let's say it's a 1950's village.
And the mountains kept black is because of the shadow of night incoming. And shadow is black.

EZ

Markuno

May 28, 2023
It's funny because I see that everyone defends you, but I assure you that if someone else created something better than one, they would go with that other person,

Regarding the images, I really already deleted them, it gave me a little eye pain and if I put them up it would never end.
Friend, I think you're going too far, it's one thing to give your opinion and another to throw hate, look, you even did a bad rate, if you don't like it, just don't use it and that's it.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You know what I think he is right so from now on expect some heavy competition, daseson

View attachment 2750293

I must say I love the different shades of blue. I think i will call it a "dégradé"

Also, I added people in the village, adds some life. I kept most of the village black and white however. Let's say it's a 1950's village.
And the mountains kept black is because of the shadow of night incoming. And shadow is black.

EZ
To be honest, first glance at the scaled-down size reminded me of a Van-Gogh painting. Unfortunately, not enough swirls to be rated a masterpiece. :LOL:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

View attachment 2750293

EZ
To be frank, thumbnail looks amazing

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

To be honest these last few days I've hardly had time to paint and when I go to see the forum the first thing I see is a negative review and a bad message... :( Yes, I feel a little bad.

But in the same way I thank everyone for giving their opinion, it is comforting to see that more people like what I do than don't.

Happy.gif

But well this week, I really couldn't progress much so... I can only show you this image of the FFFOX MOD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is not much but I hope next week if I can advance a little more.

As always I apologize if progress is slow.

Oct 14, 2022
daseson Not much progress is perfectly okay! I love what you've done, I'll continue to love it and can both be patient and can understand if life really gets too much in the way.

It sucks how our brain tends to react to hate. Whether we want it to or not, it really affects and demoralizes us so much more than praise, which is why trolls do it. It doesn't make the situation any easier to deal with, but I wish you knew how much stronger my thumbs up is about your work than any trolls' hate ever could be <3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson Not much progress is perfectly okay! I love what you've done, I'll continue to love it and can both be patient and can understand if life really gets too much in the way.

It sucks how our brain tends to react to hate. Whether we want it to or not, it really affects and demoralizes us so much more than praise, which is why trolls do it. It doesn't make the situation any easier to deal with, but I wish you knew how much stronger my thumbs up is about your work than any trolls' hate ever could be <3
Thank you so much,

hope I always to live up to everyone's expectations. :giggle:

Reactions: wawaa and ElCrazy1
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes