Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
Thankyou for your work, its like a whole different experience playing this game with your mod. Planning to begin new fresh game with the color mod, just one question are you planning to color the h-scenes after the others completed? thankyou

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thankyou for your work, its like a whole different experience playing this game with your mod. Planning to begin new fresh game with the color mod, just one question are you planning to color the h-scenes after the others completed? thankyou
Of course the idea is that the game is 100% colored,

The next update will focus on the hair color change after the big adventure and the one after that I will 100% color the night scenes.

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Could have been nice to show comparative examples of what you mean by that, it would have made the "really testing" credible

I wonder what legal issue you talk about, as there are no transactions involved (and even if there were, ethics put apart, the risk would be minimal i can assure you)

I really feel that you are here to shit talk while disguising it into constructive criticism. I've seen more subte trolling.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I was really testing your mod and it looks ugly so to speak there are many flat colors, some are brighter than others (sometimes it seems to make no sense) many imperfections which shows that the game has lowered its quality.

On the other hand, are you aware that if the creator of the game realizes that you are modifying it, you could get into legal trouble?

I really feel that many speak to you because there is no other colored color.
If so much is flat, than you might be using old pictures. Also, the mod isn't finished yet, and unconstructive critism won't help. Why create an account solely to complain and threaten someone doing something they enjoy? There's more than enough depressing stuff out there without more being spread. If you dislike it so much, stop using it or do it yourself.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I was really testing your mod and it looks ugly so to speak there are many flat colors, some are brighter than others (sometimes it seems to make no sense) many imperfections which shows that the game has lowered its quality.

On the other hand, are you aware that if the creator of the game realizes that you are modifying it, you could get into legal trouble?

Oh... :(

Well I know that my mod is not to everyone's liking and I respect this, but I would like to say a few things.

-I am aware that there are images that are very pale, flat, even dark, it is something that I have mentioned a few times in this thread, once the mod is finished I have as a project to retouch them or repaint them from scratch so that they all have the same level of color, I must also say that I have learned on the fly, that is why some images are seen with different shades.

-I would like you to show me an example of the imperfections you mention, so I could correct these errors.

- Actually, I had never contemplated the copyright issue, I simply said "I would love to see this game in color" and since nobody was doing it at that time I said "what if I try" and well, one thing led to another and I've gotten to where I am right now.

- As LELFACT mentioned, the content of my MODs is completely free, I have never asked nor will I ask for money for them, I am not against my mods being disseminated in places other than this forum, on the contrary it makes me happy that they reach more people It really doesn't matter to me if they put credits or not indicating that I colored it, for my part the only thing I ask is that they do not put shorteners because that seems to me an offense towards the creator of the game.

- When I see that others share images where they use my mod, it makes me very happy to see that other people like what I am entertained and enjoy, it is a really nice feeling, for this very reason I always appreciate the criticism and improvements that many have shared with me

Lastly, I enjoy coloring this game, I have never been against Changes/Improvements, as some have told me, the prettier the images are, the better, and if one day the creator of the game notices this project and asks me to delete it, believe me. I will do it, I admire inusuku, he has created very good games and continues to do so, he communicates a lot with his community, he fulfills one or another whim of it and for me it is an honor to be able to do what I am doing.

I'm sorry if my answer is long, I wanted to vent a bit, this type of thing has happened to me before, only it was through a private chat.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Could have been nice to show comparative examples of what you mean by that, it would have made the "really testing" credible

I wonder what legal issue you talk about, as there are no transactions involved (and even if there were, ethics put apart, the risk would be minimal i can assure you)

I really feel that you are here to shit talk while disguising it into constructive criticism. I've seen more subte trolling.
If so much is flat, than you might be using old pictures. Also, the mod isn't finished yet, and unconstructive critism won't help. Why create an account solely to complain and threaten someone doing something they enjoy? There's more than enough depressing stuff out there without more being spread. If you dislike it so much, stop using it or do it yourself.
Thanks guys, that means a lot to me~♥

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

Hey, I really think you're wrong here. First of all, have you seen the latest images of daseson? They are at least beautiful and this is not only my opinion - I, and many others, saw from the very beginning how a slightly inept artist became a gold nugget in the coloring of this game. Secondly, no one is forcing you to play what you don't like. Thirdly, this (note, still unfinished work) is still a huge work, which is incredibly difficult to repeat without spending a lot of effort and without having the proper desire. RESPECT OTHER WORK, DAMN IT! Fourthly, your words about the reaction of the game developer to this mod may or may not be true. I have seen situations where a mod has become so popular that it has become part of the game, and sometimes even a separate game. (Actually, I'd really be interested in reading inusuku's reactions to modding their games.) And finally I will say one more thing that you got wrong - the recolor mod is far from the only one for this game, I remember at least 3, not counting this, but they never touched the backgrounds, or did as much as Daceson did. (although in reality those mods were also good in their own way) ...

(and now a separate apology if something is unreadable, doesn't make sense in sound, etc. Google translator is my friend, but he is just as lazy as me and does not want to do his job well:sneaky:)

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Passion is what makes raw stones shiny gems, and it is not to be taken lightly, even less denigrated. Even if there is no other colored color....Especially if there s no other colored color?...ffs why did this cat friend had to wake me up to show me its last catch, IT'S NOT EVEN 5 AM ><

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

kill la kill

Jul 14, 2018
Am sure it's a alt account someone made just to complain

• Red Heart
Reactions: torresm and Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
I got kinda burned out of the game since I went through trying to find as many edits as I could for Shades, but two days later, I had to open it again just to see that carriage ride art. So so so pretty!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020

I remember that one guy who flamed the rush e guy in youtube saying it was trash then uploading their own work which was even better so if you want to back that up with proof that it really is trash then do it better until then I'll just remember this as a guy with one post wanting to start something and looking like an idiot in the process

MelonWilson

Feb 19, 2023
Daseson, hope you don't feel bad for these obvious troll comment. They went out so far to create a fresh acc just to write these thing, shows how envy they are for your passion for the community.
I for one appreciate your hard work, and I'm sure there are plenty that feel the same. :giggle:

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Ok i think I have to relay the question to here
Hi, Daseson, May I ask
I am playing your mod color now so far ( it is beautiful, so do not concerned that a cup of pee will spoil beautiful ocean you made)
I am looking for 2 events

- hammer scissor paper with sister
- you use your leg with sister when eat out

it seems it is another mod?????
- I never see any pudding to be bought as well

So I wonder i have to search for the mod and will it conflict with your mod??

thanks

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Hi, Daseson, May I ask
I am playing your mod color now so far ( it is beautiful, so do not concerned that a cup of pee will spoil beautiful ocean you made)

thanks

This mod "FFFox Mod 1.4.1"

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

Of course, everyone has the right to express their personal opinion on anything, and therefore I declare: I condemn your condemnation! Criticize - Suggest!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, Daseson, May I ask

thanks
Hello, you buy the pudding at the food store:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To unlock the scenes where you use your leg to play with your sister at the guild meal, there are some requirements such as having gone out to eat at the guild many times, high interest and trust.

All these are added to the FFFOX MOD, so I invite you to go through their thread and install it if you don't have it, remember that to combine the color mod with the FFFOX MOD, the color mod must be installed last.

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

My mod is only a change of images, it does not add any additional content by part of the code.

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Hello! First i wanna say that i really like your work, you'r doing a great job !

also i was wondering, are you gonna do a night version of the hscene with a blue filter to simulate low night lighting ?

an exemple of what i mean : 1687890563639.png vs yours 1687890581287.png

Reactions: 1tato9 and azmijaka

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello! First i wanna say that i really like your work, you'r doing a great job !

also i was wondering, are you gonna do a night version of the hscene with a blue filter to simulate low night lighting ?

an exemple of what i mean : View attachment 2728421 vs yours View attachment 2728422

Hello,

Really when I colored the cutins I wanted to try it, but at the time of putting it into practice it was not viable since many cutins are shared with other content, such as bathroom scenes and if they appear in bathroom scenes with that night filter no It makes a lot of sense.

What I do use is a dim filter simulating darkness:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see without filter it is much brighter.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes