Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Today I am really happy ñ.ñ the partials that I did went very well.

aa4e55dc7eb4fe523b5154bfbd57ea84.gif

And encouraged me to paint an exterior CG, I have always felt that the exterior ones are difficult for me since they have many elements and well I wanted to play a Little with all I've learned...

This was the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

I think it comes very convenient for the next update >:3

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Hello, you buy the pudding at the food store:

To unlock the scenes where you use your leg to play with your sister at the guild meal, there are some requirements such as having gone out to eat at the guild many times, high interest and trust.

All these are added to the FFFOX MOD, so I invite you to go through their thread and install it if you don't have it, remember that to combine the color mod with the FFFOX MOD, the color mod must be installed last.

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/

My mod is only a change of images, it does not add any additional content by part of the code.
thank you I installed mod already and follow by your color mod.

Reactions: Daseson
Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

Today I am really happy ñ.ñ the partials that I did went very well.

View attachment 2729713

And encouraged me to paint an exterior CG, I have always felt that the exterior ones are difficult for me since they have many elements and well I wanted to play a Little with all I've learned...

This was the result:

What do you think?

I think it comes very convenient for the next update >:3
Oh my god, yes!!! Look at that! I love the light reflection on the tree and shining through the leaves and behind....gah! This is so gorgeous!!

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
You're right, those lighting details totally make the difference, just like the image of the carriage in the city.
Oh my god, yes!!! Look at that! I love the light reflection on the tree and shining through the leaves and behind....gah! This is so gorgeous!!
I'm glad you like those details.

Sometimes it really costs me a lot to choose the colors, the filters or the lighting, I would think that I spend more time testing with different colors than coloring the images as such.

I see that lately there are no suggestions, would that be a good thing? I would think that means they like my choice of color palette.

I take advantage of the fact that I am here, I painted the fortune teller and I would like to know, what do you think of the color palette? When I colored Akatsuki the first time, they gave me some recommendations and I feel that improved a lot, I don't know if there are recommendations in this one as well:

On the other hand... I love how cute the sister is in this drawing ♥♥♥:

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
I saw that the files "cutin_78.png", "cutin_79.png" and "cutin_80.png" aren't colored. Is here anything worng?

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
I take advantage of the fact that I am here, I painted the fortune teller and I would like to know, what do you think of the color palette? When I colored Akatsuki the first time, they gave me some recommendations and I feel that improved a lot, I don't know if there are recommendations in this one as well:
With these colors she looks more like a peasant who would know stuff about mysticism... And why not, it's just an interpretation of the character's background... And is unconsciously lore - dependant

Such color suit well to characters like Yukari, who is also an elf, the wood - huntress type, focusing more on efficiency and simplicity...

But for the fortune teller, I would have imagined colors that inspire fancyness, mystery and magic, like deep purple, dark blueish tones

Something that yells to the world "Yup, I know magic and can afford expensive clothes cuz i sell 3k G amulets that can save your imoutos"

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I saw that the files "cutin_78.png", "cutin_79.png" and "cutin_80.png" aren't colored. Is here anything worng?
Hello, those cutins are not used, so I did not paint them.

With these colors she looks more like a peasant who would know stuff about mysticism... And why not, it's just an interpretation of the character's background... And is unconsciously lore - dependant

Such color suit well to characters like Yukari, who is also an elf, the wood - huntress type, focusing more on efficiency and simplicity...

But for the fortune teller, I would have imagined colors that inspire fancyness, mystery and magic, like deep purple, dark blueish tones

Something that yells to the world "Yup, I know magic and can afford expensive clothes cuz i sell 3k G amulets that can save your imoutos"
Oh you're right, a purple palette would suit the character well, I'll make the change. Thank you so much.

Oct 14, 2022
I agree with all of this. The vest under the cloak does seem like leather which leans towards the greens you used, so honestly it could work this way in the end and there might not be as much color variance in this area of the world.

But I would also be very interested to see a purple palette. I feel like deep purple would work, but I'll bet a lighter purple close to - or lighter than - the random color they assigned my name profile would look great as well. Deep purple feels more royalty (which this fantasy genre tends to go with for fortune tellers/mystics), while a lighter purple gives me the feeling of wealth mixed with practicality. Though...I don't know why my brain thinks that way.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
so how is progess goin...
I imagine that what you are asking for is a % until the next update comes out... mmm I would think that the correct number would be 30%. I still have many images to change the hair color and I also want to take some new scenes.

Additionally, the code is not yet complete, so there is still a lot of work to be done.

I'm sorry if progress is slow, but I do my best to advance coloring work when I have time.

Oct 14, 2022
I'm sorry if progress is slow, but I do my best to advance coloring work when I have time.
As long as this remains a project that you're passionate about and doesn't become work that you dread, I am super happy! If it starts becoming a burden, your mental health takes precedent. <3

haloharry

Dec 16, 2018
Thank you So much for your amazing work.

This mod improves the game much more then I thought it would.

keep up the great work.

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress... well I already showed a lot of images that I've colored hehe, I really don't want to put the hair changes either because it would be the same as last week, so I'll show something that I've been trying:

I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Finally got all the mods to work. Turned out I just needed to get the newer version of the game. Bad thing being I need to do it all from the beginning, but that'll be fun thanks to the mods. Hope you're doing well and I like your work. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes