5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Again I bring the image of the sunset.

View attachment 2958732

I think this time it turned out well.

What do you think?

The background of this image has been by far the most difficult for me to color since some had told me to color it since they were sure it would look great on me.

So I had to put in all my effort to meet those expectations.

I also wanted to inform you that I have a lot of study work and exams :( so I won't be able to make much progress in the coloring.
Looking at this sunset... It's even more incredible than I could have imagined. This seriously looks juicy and mesmerizing, I love it:love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

Again I bring the image of the sunset.

View attachment 2958732

I think this time it turned out well.

What do you think?

The background of this image has been by far the most difficult for me to color since some had told me to color it since they were sure it would look great on me.

So I had to put in all my effort to meet those expectations.

I also wanted to inform you that I have a lot of study work and exams :( so I won't be able to make much progress in the coloring.
In a word, sublime. It means majestic, unsurpassed, or in this case supremely beautiful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Looking at the purple portal, I think maybe it turned out a little soapy... foggy maybe? There will be references to help (I hope I won't burden you too much? :unsure: )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh sure, I should definitely try it.

Thanks for the references.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I had posted the progress of my mod in the wrong thread hehe,

Well once again here, this week I haven't been able to make almost any progress in the mod, I managed to finish the sunset images with all the girls but that's all :(.

Today blue published a preview of the kitsune version, from the color mod this is the color palette we chose:

My study exams are extended until next week, so progress next week will also be very limited :/.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Well once again here, this week I haven't been able to make almost any progress in the mod, I managed to finish the sunset images with all the girls but that's all :(.

Today blue published a preview of the kitsune version, from the color mod this is the color palette we chose:

My study exams are extended until next week, so progress next week will also be very limited :/.
It turned out quite suitable, Imouto with the ears is a cutie :love: . Good luck with your exams!

• Red Heart

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

By the way, I suddenly noticed a lack of color:whistle:. Palm i mean
1696185215186.png

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

kitsune version ? since when ? i didn't know anything about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: baha_rojo

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
kitsune version ? since when ? i didn't know anything about it lol
Yes, Blue is working hard on the Kitsune version, in the FFFOX MOD thread he published more images if you want to see them.

And of course I won't miss the opportunity to color them >:3

Reactions: Nhynx and akapp

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Hi guys,

Simply beautiful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson
Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,

Hi Daseson, as usual thanks for the update and hardwork.

May i ask what % are u in the H scenes? I know its hard to do that since it has multiple images, just wanted to know where u stand.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Daseson, as usual thanks for the update and hardwork.

May i ask what % are u in the H scenes? I know its hard to do that since it has multiple images, just wanted to know where u stand.
Hello,

Of course, the work of the Hscenes is currently going like this:

Doggystyle: 100%
69: 100%
Missionary: 100%
Sideways: 100%
Hot day position: 35%
Piledriver: 10%
Face down: 5%

In total I would say that I am going for 60% - 70% or so.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
In the next update not only will the Scenes be 100% there will also be some CG and Pictures, I really want you to feel that it was worth the wait for those who like my mod :3

Here is an example of a picture:

1696206741257.png

Once I finish my exams I will do everything possible to advance as much as I can.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
In the next update not only will the Scenes be 100% there will also be some CG and Pictures, I really want you to feel that it was worth the wait for those who like my mod :3

Here is an example of a picture:

View attachment 2973661

Once I finish my exams I will do everything possible to advance as much as I can.
Wow, this is very bright and looks nice!:sneaky:(y)

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
My mental image of this process
View attachment 2975958
Hehe, That's the feeling I get, eh?
wink-hehe.gif

Although I don't think I'm the only girl lurking around these forums, I've always felt that we all have our tastes and they are totally independent of your gender.

Personally, more than erotic things, I love appreciating art in general, that's why when I paint and they tell me nice things I really feel very happy, they once told me that if I tried to draw... I tried but the result was not the best, for this reason I have always said that drawing is 70% - 80% of the final result in the images, so right now I focus on what I'm a little good at and try to improve :3

Oh and although I've always said it, I'm genuinely in love with Inusuki's art ♥

tumblr_26acef72624f4ee99c42846f409b6489_d2a5d982_540.gif

Nov 21, 2019
Hehe, That's the feeling I get, eh?
View attachment 2976047

Although I don't think I'm the only girl lurking around these forums, I've always felt that we all have our tastes and they are totally independent of your gender.

Personally, more than erotic things, I love appreciating art in general, that's why when I paint and they tell me nice things I really feel very happy, they once told me that if I tried to draw... I tried but the result was not the best, for this reason I have always said that drawing is 70% - 80% of the final result in the images, so right now I focus on what I'm a little good at and try to improve :3

Oh and although I've always said it, I'm genuinely in love with Inusuki's art ♥

View attachment 2976057
Chotto matte, so you are girl ? :V wait, why i thought it in my mind that you were some college guy have passion in inusiku game . . . :VV
Oh nvm the gender, we are all equal :)))

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week the progress was almost zero :(, I had to study a lot and to that I added a project from my work and well it was crazy.

So in the few moments that I had to color, I finished some that I had started,

This is one of them:

What do you think?

Since I am free of exams, I hope to be able to finish the Scenes as soon as possible to launch the update, as I mentioned last week I am more or less at 60 - 70% so I have less than half left >:3

Edit: Oh and I also changed Yukari and Kana's nose :whistle:

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

This week the progress was almost zero :(, I had to study a lot and to that I added a project from my work and well it was crazy.

So in the few moments that I had to color, I finished some that I had started,

This is one of them:

What do you think?

Since I am free of exams, I hope to be able to finish the Scenes as soon as possible to launch the update, as I mentioned last week I am more or less at 60 - 70% so I have less than half left >:3
A right decision, lady.

Really, with the retouching of the contour it looks much better, I also see that you made a shine in the stars and I love how you colored the characters' eyes.

Very good work.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes