Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 16, 2022
Hi guys,
Today I finished some CGs that I have started

In this I thought it would be good to add the passage of time to make it coherent with the image of the sunset:
View attachment 3026372

On the other hand... How cute the girls look in their chibi version

View attachment 3026373

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

View attachment 3026418

What do you think?
I love the attention to detail about the passage of time of the day with every slide while working on that field.
Chibi images are so cute i wanna buy them as sticker and put it on my motorcycle lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Hi guys,

In this I thought it would be good to add the passage of time to make it coherent with the image of the sunset:
View attachment 3026372

View attachment 3026373

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

View attachment 3026418

What do you think?
They look lovely.

Always nice seeing your passion and enthusiasm making this mod. When the game finally releases on steam, I can't even imagine playing it without your mod anymore.

• Red Heart

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

View attachment 3026372

View attachment 3026373

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

View attachment 3026418

What do you think?
Lovely Chibi! This is so cute!♥ I even agree with the guy above that I would like these stickers~

There is also a really nice detail in the change of time, this is emphasized by the difference in color and monochrome. This is great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys,

View attachment 3026372

View attachment 3026373

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

View attachment 3026418

What do you think?
love it! small request, can you make the evening's sky more orange? something like this:
1698076156428.jpeg
this is 100% very selfish of me and I'll understand if it goes against your vision so I wont force you. keep up the good work!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
love it! small request, can you make the evening's sky more orange? something like this:
View attachment 3027956
this is 100% very selfish of me and I'll understand if it goes against your vision so I wont force you. keep up the good work!
Hello,

For these images I base it on the hour.

The last image appears at 15:00, which is why I didn't want to make it very orange since after that sequence the image of the sunset follows And the sunset image does have the orange filters:
1698077222055.png

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I love the attention to detail about the passage of time of the day with every slide while working on that field.
Chibi images are so cute i wanna buy them as sticker and put it on my motorcycle lol.
Lovely Chibi! This is so cute!♥ I even agree with the guy above that I would like these stickers~

There is also a really nice detail in the change of time, this is emphasized by the difference in color and monochrome. This is great!
I also want to print them and put them on my computer shelf ♥♥♥

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well guys,

One more finished >:3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this finished I only need to finish 1 more position

I think that once the next one is finished I could give an update date since I would only have to carry out tests.

I will continue to do my best this week >:3

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Well guys,

I think that once the next one is finished I could give an update date since I would only have to carry out tests.

You've come a long way from the first posts I saw you from in the main thread. I'm really proud to see your progress. I can't even imagine the self satisfaction you'd feel when this is done :)

• Red Heart

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Well guys,

yo das great work as always, i just have a question:
Will all the scenes avaible with both hair colors or just grey for now ? thanks !

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Well guys,

Looking beautiful

• Red Heart

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
I think the coffee would end up costing more than the game. :ROFLMAO:
For sure haha
Fr bro she really come looong way. I wouldn't mind sending/buying her couple of coffees after this is done. Like literally Starbucks.
Let me give you some coffee grains, is better doing it by yourself instead of buying it if you want to show your appreciation :'3

Aug 7, 2023
Hi guys,

View attachment 3026372

View attachment 3026373

They are gorgeous ♥♥♥

View attachment 3026418

What do you think?
Well guys,

I love how everything is turning out, the details are very good, the work you put into each image is very noticeable.

A question.

Once the Fantasy and Monochrome mods are finished, will you continue with any other projects or will you create a Twitter or Patreon account to make more art?

I would really be happy to follow you and see how your work continues to evolve.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I love how everything is turning out, the details are very good, the work you put into each image is very noticeable.

A question.

Once the Fantasy and Monochrome mods are finished, will you continue with any other projects or will you create a Twitter or Patreon account to make more art?

I would really be happy to follow you and see how your work continues to evolve.
Hello,

Thank you so much.

Actually, once Fantasy and Monochrome are finished, I would also like to try Encore, which will be the remake of Monochrome.

It would be like the unofficial painter girl of Inusuku hehe.

But that would be my plan, also if the FFFOX MOD adds new images I would also love to color them and if Blue creates a FFOX mod 2 for Encore that adds images I would also be happy to color them :giggle: .

I'm very bad at drawing :( so I don't think I'll create an account to make my own art... although maybe in the future I can try to make some drawings (Maybe)

Although well, as time goes by, many things can happen and these plans change, so we can only wait.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello,

Thank you so much.

Actually, once Fantasy and Monochrome are finished, I would also like to try Encore, which will be the remake of Monochrome.

It would be like the unofficial painter girl of Inusuku hehe.

But that would be my plan, also if the FFFOX MOD adds new images I would also love to color them and if Blue creates a FFOX mod 2 for Encore that adds images I would also be happy to color them :giggle: .

I'm very bad at drawing :( so I don't think I'll create an account to make my own art... although maybe in the future I can try to make some drawings (Maybe)

Although well, as time goes by, many things can happen and these plans change, so we can only wait.
i'm very happy to hear that youìll colour encore , i sincerely can't wait for the game , i think best sister is monochrome's one

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes