Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
You are doing a wonderful job.

Each image is prettier than the last, don't be discouraged by guys like him, I must say that a while ago I reviewed the main game thread and saw that MANY had started projects but when they saw that the game contains more than 1000 images they stopped because They realized the amount of time they would spend on it, then you arrived and look, they already have 70% of the game colored, what is missing is very little.

Cheer up and keep going, just as there are people like that guy who only want to make bad comments, there are also those of us who are willing to wait whatever is necessary as long as we have the quality that you, Miss Daseson, give us.
Thank you very much, I'm very glad you like my mod.

Friendly reminder that there is a mute button(hover over the user's icon and press ignore button). It makes it as if they dont reply at all and you will only know once people quote them(and you need to click another time to see their message). Feel free to not do this if you think they can still give constructive criticism that others can't provide. But I suggest to mute them and chalk up their opinion as a fan that loves your work too much that they got a bit too impatient.

The idea that someone will pick up coloring once you abandon is too hopeful for me. If they didnt exist and the mod is abandoned then well we will be stuck with the worst case scenario. If there were, we dont even know if they will do a better and faster job AND NOT abandon it(and not sacrifice their actual life). There is also the option of collaborating/working on monochrome/friendly competition to see which the community prefers.

Daseson clearly loves this work and improving every step of the way and that's all I ask for. I wont be greedy and impatient in a pirate forum where I dont contribute a thing.
You're right, this really is the best option.

Actually, if I think back, it has never contributed anything beyond generating problems, so I will take your word and use the ignore button.

I also encourage everyone to do it, reading those types of comments is really useless.

In fact, I think it's somewhat pointless to abandon your painting now:unsure:. I think no one can continue your work better than you (I undoubtedly declare that I myself cannot do this, since I don’t know how to paint so well:whistle:), especially since a lot of effort has already been invested in your color and I think many people understand this. And your color is just gorgeous right now:love: (I’m still enjoying the thank you art, honestly). Please continue as long as you think you like it.

Besides that, I wouldn't mind watching your coloring even if you switch to manga~(y)

And yes, can I find out the name of the manga from the spoiler?) :sneaky:
Thank you so much,

Your drawings have improved a lot and this really makes me very happy since drawing consumes a large amount of time and thinking that someone is willing to spend so much time on this inspires me to continue.

So my way of showing my admiration and gratitude was that. :giggle:

The name of manga is: Fuufu IJOU Koibito miman

changing the subject....

The work on the mod continues, I already have 60% - 70% of the CG folder, which is the largest that the Kitsune version has:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the compatibility update continues to progress.

My goal, as I mentioned before, is to launch it before the end of the year, so I will give everything to fulfill this promise.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

Actually, if I think back, it has never contributed anything beyond generating problems, so I will take your word and use the ignore button.

I also encourage everyone to do it, reading those types of comments is really useless.

Thank you so much,

Your drawings have improved a lot and this really makes me very happy since drawing consumes a large amount of time and thinking that someone is willing to spend so much time on this inspires me to continue.

changing the subject....

The work on the mod continues, I already have 60% - 70% of the CG folder, which is the largest that the Kitsune version has:

My goal, as I mentioned before, is to launch it before the end of the year, so I will give everything to fulfill this promise.
das pls just ignore them, we know that you can make everyone happy but don't give it to much attention if it just useless criticism.
Always remember that you are doing a WONDERFUL work with this mod and i challenge anyone to say the opposite, we appreciate you more than you think so pls don't abandon this project and continue till you feel it.
again , thanks for you work.
Ps : don't feel guilty about how much you are taking for coloring, you have your life and this is just a hobby.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's progress,

I completed the CG folder!!

Here are some previews:

Please refrain from viewing the images if you feel that they make you impatient for the update. If you have any complaints, I ask you to write to me via chat and I will be happy to respond. I do not want a discussion topic to be generated in this thread again due to my previews of the actualization.

I have also been painting new images of the FFFOX MOD:

Something off topic:

I hope you don't mind these issues outside the topic of the thread, I wanted to show it because the truth is I thought the image was beautiful.

On the mod side, this preview is just to inform you that I'm still working on it.

I will continue to report any progress I have.

I hope you like it.

pir

May 20, 2019
Hi guys,

Here are some previews:

Please refrain from viewing the images if you feel that they make you impatient for the update. If you have any complaints, I ask you to write to me via chat and I will be happy to respond. I do not want a discussion topic to be generated in this thread again due to my previews of the actualization.

Something off topic:

I hope you don't mind these issues outside the topic of the thread, I wanted to show it because the truth is I thought the image was beautiful.

On the mod side, this preview is just to inform you that I'm still working on it.

I hope you like it.
Thanks for the great work daseson, your work is always the best, and i like how you are painting the new kitsune version, tbh i want to try that mod too, but i dont think i can enjoy the game without your mod anymore, is so great!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

Here are some previews:

Something off topic:

I hope you like it.
A married couple is always good to see but is better if is colored beautifully :'3
PS. Chi-chan

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

unize

Mar 17, 2018
I just rechecked how modders are doing after 3 months, got spoiled by myself, then feels like saw the news that my beloved anime is getting new season but w/ a big TBD, died by waiting. :HideThePain:

btw, Your skill improve a lot, especially shading!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I thank everyone for their nice words ♥

I wanted to leave my opinion on the subject:

I think this is the 2nd time I've mentioned this and it will be the last.

My only wish with this mod is that people can enjoy it, just as I enjoy coloring it.

I have never sought fame, recognition, much less money, I just want to see the game in color and for other people to enjoy it since it is a great work by Inusuku.

So please, I ask that if you see similar comments again with accusations or asking for updates in rude ways, do not answer them, it is really not worth generating discussion and bad times. by some people who do not know how to appreciate the work of others.

Just because some content is free does not mean that there is no one behind it who has invested their time in it, we must have more empathy for others.

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
The sister must be in a state of sexual frustration and high lust.

Then when you are at night put the blanket on it and then click on look and the scene will appear, you must have the FFFOX MOD installed
I have fffox mod installed , but how to make sister "frustated" ?? So what i have to do? Do not sex? Or what

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have fffox mod installed , but how to make sister "frustated" ?? So what i have to do? Do not sex? Or what
To make the sister frustrated you must increase her lust or give her an aphrodisiac.

Also another option is when you are in the night scenes and she is about to have an orgasm you end the night by saying "I'm tired".

Something to keep in mind is that to get the nighttime masturbation scene you must adjust her lust well so that you don't have it at its limit since if it is at its limit yes or yes you will do the cowgirl position.

Maybe it won't work out the first time but keep trying, this is really something that I really like about the FFFOX MOD, the scenes they add are not meaningless things, everything is well supported for the label "game simulation".

Blue thinks very carefully about how to add the scenes.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Adding to daseson's explanation: sister's frustation goes down when she masturbates; she does it randomly offscreen if given opportunity so to prevent this extremely unchristian behavior:
- bath with her / peek while she baths + reload save if she masturbates
- don't give her drink / peek when she's on toilet + reload save if she masturbates

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

Thank you so much,

changing the subject....

Even if you don't finish it by the end of the year don't sweat it. Good shit takes time especially if you have a life and an irl job. In the age of social media everyone expects everything to be handed to them nownownow and nobody tries to think of the individual behind the product or the media, it's always an agenda of self interest. As long as it's coming and you can dedicate a little bit of time to it gradually when you can, that's all that matters.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes