Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I think he want a pregnant mod or something like that
Oh,

If this is it, I really share Inusuku's opinion here, this content is something that I really don't like.

Although if someone wanted to do it in the future, it would be quite easy with the FFFox Modular Imageset that Blue created.

Plus I'm also very bad at drawing, every time I try I end up frustrated because I can't do something acceptable hehe.

I'm sorry.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Work on the update continues.

This week I was doing tests in the CG folder and I found that some images looked bad, I don't know if it was because of the rush or because I had to modify those images since when my hard drive broke a while ago, I lost the projects of those images.

For some time now I stopped doing tests while painting, to look for speed but I really feel that this practice is causing the quality of the images to go down, when it is only 1 it is fine but when there are several consecutive ones and they have inconsistencies it looks very bad .

So I decided to repaint them again to make them look better.

I share some captures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also wanted to show you why Hscenes are so complicated for me when coloring, errors like this are very common in all scenes:

They are small errors but I really don't like to leave them there and turn a blind eye... so I have to find a way to solve it, also the fact that the images are sometimes saved in different formats and make the shirt/shorts/pajamas in one scene, They change from one tone to another in half a scene and this looks very bad.

With Hscenes it is not like with CG images that I simply paint them and that's it, but I also have to do tests to find color errors, which makes it take much longer to paint a scene.

I also want to mention that I will have to postpone the update for 1 week since I will be traveling with my family, so I will not be able to organize the little time I need to launch the update, so the update will be released on January 6 - 7.

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and new Year, as always I am very grateful for all the advice and nice comments you give me, I always try to work as much as I can in my free time to advance in the mod thanks to the support of you guys ñ.ñ .

On the other hand, Akapp gave us a Christmas gift hehe:

That would be all for this week, I hope you like it and once I get back from the journey I will try to give my all to update the mod.

anime-girl-chibi-girl.gif

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

This week I was doing tests in the CG folder and I found that some images looked bad, I don't know if it was because of the rush or because I had to modify those images since when my hard drive broke a while ago, I lost the projects of those images.

For some time now I stopped doing tests while painting, to look for speed but I really feel that this practice is causing the quality of the images to go down, when it is only 1 it is fine but when there are several consecutive ones and they have inconsistencies it looks very bad .

I share some captures:

I also wanted to show you why Hscenes are so complicated for me when coloring, errors like this are very common in all scenes:

They are small errors but I really don't like to leave them there and turn a blind eye... so I have to find a way to solve it, also the fact that the images are sometimes saved in different formats and make the shirt/shorts/pajamas in one scene, They change from one tone to another in half a scene and this looks very bad.

With Hscenes it is not like with CG images that I simply paint them and that's it, but I also have to do tests to find color errors, which makes it take much longer to paint a scene.

I also want to mention that I will have to postpone the update for 1 week since I will be traveling with my family, so I will not be able to organize the little time I need to launch the update, so the update will be released on January 6 - 7.

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and new Year, as always I am very grateful for all the advice and nice comments you give me, I always try to work as much as I can in my free time to advance in the mod thanks to the support of you guys ñ.ñ .

That would be all for this week, I hope you like it and once I get back from the journey I will try to give my all to update the mod.

View attachment 3202663
don't worry das, your work is stunning as always !
Enjoy your travel with your family, merry christmas and a happy new year !:D

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Hi guys,

I share some captures:

View attachment 3202663
mind sharing a current progress beta update, compatible with game version 1.4.3 and fffox 1.5.0?
love your progress btw

Reactions: Heml0ck

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
mind sharing a current progress beta update, compatible with game version 1.4.3 and fffox 1.5.0?
love your progress btw
It's easy enough to make a temp version with the Modular Imageset from the FFFox Mod's OP. Copy and Paste the contents of the 'Your Mod Here' folder into the 'Hair' folder inside the game's Data folder. Choose to not overwrite anything, and only copy over the non-existing pics. That will stop any missing pic errors, and let you use the Hair Mod with the FFFox until the update.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
love your progress btw
I'm glad you like the mod.

The truth is I don't like the idea of releasing incomplete versions, just like what happened with the hair change, the idea would be that the update was complete with all the content that the mod currently has.

As blue said, a solution would be to take the Modular Imageset package, copy it and paste it in the hair folder and click on omit the same files, but this would cause some scenes to appear some errors, such as the masturbation in the bathroom that the arm appears in black and white.

Another option would also be to delete the Hair folder and thus the entire mod would work with the latest version of the FFFOX MOD, but there would be no hair change after the great adventure and of course nothing in color from the kitsune version.

The update is almost there, so I think it would be good if they gave me a little more wait.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Don't ask her about her progress. It'll start another discussion.
Just be patient and wait for the update
It's okay, I really like that they give their opinion, as long as it is respectful, the problem lies when they ask the same question many times or make derogatory comments and this generates annoyance with other people who follow the mod.

Personally, there is a lot of content that I do not like and can be found in this forum, but that would not be a reason to go to other threads to criticize other people's tastes or generate bad comments.

We all really have tastes for different things and we should respect that.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
i saw my post was deleted, sorry i didn't mean to create spam but that utent is so annoying that i could't resist.
I'll not answer him again, sorry again.

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
I'm glad you like the mod.

The truth is I don't like the idea of releasing incomplete versions, just like what happened with the hair change, the idea would be that the update was complete with all the content that the mod currently has.

As blue said, a solution would be to take the Modular Imageset package, copy it and paste it in the hair folder and click on omit the same files, but this would cause some scenes to appear some errors, such as the masturbation in the bathroom that the arm appears in black and white.

Another option would also be to delete the Hair folder and thus the entire mod would work with the latest version of the FFFOX MOD, but there would be no hair change after the great adventure and of course nothing in color from the kitsune version.

The update is almost there, so I think it would be good if they gave me a little more wait.
If that's how you work it's completely fine, every modder is different.
Also if it gets asked too much I recommend putting that info on the front page, as people new to the thread won't read through all the pages.
Didn't mean to spark this and put all the wks here on s watch :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
If that's how you work it's completely fine, every modder is different.
Also if it gets asked too much I recommend putting that info on the front page, as people new to the thread won't read through all the pages.
Didn't mean to spark this and put all the wks here on s watch :semana:
Oh, I meant when the same person asks the same question many times, the good thing is that I see that the moderators are already taking action on the matter since this is considered spam.

And the thing about alerting everyone... well, it's something that's been happening for a while and the truth is, as the creator of the mod, it makes me sad when I see discussions in this thread.

But let's hope things improve with time :giggle:.

thehoudhini

Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I share some captures:

View attachment 3202663

Omg. This is amazing progress! I can't wait (but I will :p). I've literally put the game on hold cus I'd rather play with the mods updated. This is great work you are doing and I (and I am sure a lot of people) really appreciate it. Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about getting all the details and small errors corrected. It is amazing as is. But ultimately, it is your work and you should only release something you are proud of. Just don't burn yourself out haha. Have a good break and take your time!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
How do i use the color mod im new in hear
Hello,

Here is a detailed tutorial on how to install the mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-76-daseson.153385/post-11710814

Omg. This is amazing progress! I can't wait (but I will :p). I've literally put the game on hold cus I'd rather play with the mods updated. This is great work you are doing and I (and I am sure a lot of people) really appreciate it. Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about getting all the details and small errors corrected. It is amazing as is. But ultimately, it is your work and you should only release something you are proud of. Just don't burn yourself out haha. Have a good break and take your time!
I'm very glad you like the mod ♥

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
daseson Did you know that they are sharing the game with your color mod on pages and telegram groups and even worse they are putting shorteners when you have said many times not to do it and they don't even give you credit for the color

View attachment 3213287 I

really respect your work and admire you, that's why I would like you to know

Huh, after seeing that, I thought I'd take a quick search, and come to find out, there appears to be a Korean translation of the game in progress, and the one doing it is also trying to implement the FFFox Mod and make other improvements as they go. It will be quite the task, since the more recent versions are less transfer friendly, but what really caught my eye is that they are planning to add in voice lines to the game. Here's a link if anyone's curious (I had to use an Australian VPN, btw):

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Huh, after seeing that, I thought I'd take a quick search, and come to find out, there appears to be a Korean translation of the game in progress, and the one doing it is also trying to implement the FFFox Mod and make other improvements as they go. It will be quite the task, since the more recent versions are less transfer friendly, but what really caught my eye is that they are planning to add in voice lines to the game. Here's a link if anyone's curious (I had to use an Australian VPN, btw):
Wow! With voice acting, the immersion in the game will be even more... immersive, heh

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes