Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
used the godly brother mod and got the color mod and the uncen mod, and so far I'm having trouble during the nitch scene where she is on her back, when I click insert the guys invisible
I personally recommend to use the CE - Cheat Engine that can't make that sort of bug in game if you know what are you doing and what you need the brotherly mod is good too but the code for the game can always change and this is better.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson Even though I'm not really playing the game much anymore, I love pulling it back up to see that carriage scene you painted and the *gorgeous* sunset. You continually make my week. Thank you for all you do!
Thank you so much.

Receiving this type of comments always encourages me to continue working on the mod ♥.

The update is almost there and I'm on the right track with progress, so I'll do everything I can to release it as soon as possible.

On the other hand, today I painted several chibi images :3.

Cute Chibi image.png

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Can i ask a Q.?
now that mod is auto can i still extract it like some Zip/Rar
To me, though its a hassle i mark every file and copy a backup thats about to be replace... for additional info i'm playing on Exagear

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
daseson Even though I'm not really playing the game much anymore, I love pulling it back up to see that carriage scene you painted and the *gorgeous* sunset. You continually make my week. Thank you for all you do!
100% agree, those quality of work makes me go on the edge of my seat like woooow. For me its the opening scene where the lil sister is waking the brother up. @_@ mwahh chef kiss.

daseson we cannot thank you enough.

1707527262049.png

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023
Um, the truth is if you want to play the kitsune version I think it's best to play only with the FFFOX MOD to avoid errors like that.
There are parts where the sister's eyes are black and white, like on Fridays when there is politicy...
and in the bathroom you are missing one, it would be recommended that you check it...

On the other hand, the mod is very good, you can enjoy a good design and colors when playing

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
There are parts where the sister's eyes are black and white, like on Fridays when there is politicy...
and in the bathroom you are missing one, it would be recommended that you check it...

On the other hand, the mod is very good, you can enjoy a good design and colors when playing
Oh you're right, I forgot to add the eyes in the Friday scenes.

In the bathroom, which one are you referring to?

I just updated the link with the correction.

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023

when the sister is giving him a blowjob in the bathroom, if you pay attention you will see that there is an eye that is without color

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023

This is the part I mean

there is an eye that has no color

Exe44

Jun 27, 2023
assuming since shes crying in it, she would use it depending on her mode, like if shes forced to do somthing maybe?
but if it's annoys u here u go UwU

View attachment 3350072
I just pay attention to the details...not that I'm demanding or bothered by anything...but hey, that's okay. The mod is good, I was fair commenting. thanks all the same

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes