Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
It's been a few days and no one has notified me of any errors or missing images, so I guess everything went well.

In this order, I would like to release a correction update for the FFFOX MOD since Blue added an image to the cowboy position again and I did not save said image :(, so I will have to color it again from 0.

I also forgot to put one of the cards in the update post:
View attachment 3370081

This was also added in the last update.

I must say that it is quite fun to color cards in my free time, they are simple and I advance a little more in the color mod, it is a win/win :3
No one's playing the update maybe because they're all waiting for the H scenes update. May i ask when will you do it? Or you're saving it for last?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Sorry if it feels like I've been absent these days... the truth is that I don't have a specific time to color lately :/

So at the moment I don't have update dates yet, for now I can only say that I'm still working on it.

The truth is that the kitsune sister has always seemed so cute to me ♥, i really enjoy coloring it, it's surprising how far the Inusuku game-loving community has come.

On the other hand, in order not to leave an empty message without images, I wanted to color the new image that Inusuku showed today in his progress preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I thank those who follow the mod despite my lack of time for updates.

I will be working to release the Kitsune update as soon as possible.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

Sorry if it feels like I've been absent these days... the truth is that I don't have a specific time to color lately :/

So at the moment I don't have update dates yet, for now I can only say that I'm still working on it.

The truth is that the kitsune sister has always seemed so cute to me ♥, i really enjoy coloring it, it's surprising how far the Inusuku game-loving community has come.

On the other hand, in order not to leave an empty message without images, I wanted to color the new image that Inusuku showed today in his progress preview:

As always, I thank those who follow the mod despite my lack of time for updates.

damn das, your work is always stunning, love the new image !
And for update don't worry or feel bad, you have your things to care of first .
Thanks for the time you use to give us all of this

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

Beautiful as always <3

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

It's hard to feel that you're letting fans down while trying to deal with what is most important: your life. I don't care if your mod isn't completed for another 5 years, I will eagerly await every update you're able to release, because the quality of your painting is worth it, and always improves! It is incredible to see.

I'm so happy that you seem to be approaching this mod with the right attitude, you are passionate about coloring and do it because you want to. I am a very patient fan.

deel.alt

May 31, 2022
Hi guys,

I knew I only had to wait a few for you to give us this pic^^ I also love inu's art and I think you are a goddess to provide us this masterpiece. Thanks as always!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys,

Take your time das your cooking cannot be rushed.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
It's hard to feel that you're letting fans down while trying to deal with what is most important: your life. I don't care if your mod isn't completed for another 5 years, I will eagerly await every update you're able to release, because the quality of your painting is worth it, and always improves! It is incredible to see.

I'm so happy that you seem to be approaching this mod with the right attitude, you are passionate about coloring and do it because you want to. I am a very patient fan.
seconded.

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know about your work :D
Feel free to take a break if you need it. :3

As always, superb work with that pic. It feels really alive. Probably one of the best color in terms of skin tone. Across all anime and games i've played.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

Yeeeeah, this is such a cute picture :love:
(I'm so looking forward to the DLC!!!)

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Don't worry Das real life always comes first, also there is a hidden enjoyment while waiting something hahha

NB : I still hope someone make a voice mods tho, I mean just the scene is enough not the entire story.

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Don't worry Das real life always comes first, also there is a hidden enjoyment while waiting something hahha

NB : I still hope someone make a voice mods tho, I mean just the scene is enough not the entire story.
The possibilities for this game seem endless hehe.

I think Blue was contemplating adding little moans to the sister in the night scenes.

Or maybe Blue already added them? I honestly haven't had time to play it.

On the other hand, I love the pajamas that akapp made :3

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024

I think Blue was contemplating adding little moans to the sister in the night scenes.

Wow another set of pajamas that's bad for my heart. *gulp.
As always, thank you daseson for sharing us your talent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023

Hi Das, well as far as I remember Blue only added the thrust sound and not yet for moaning, btw nice color for the pajamas, really love it!

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes