Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Im so excited about the future of this game. You guys added sounds, colors and extra art. Now Kagura games is about to release an official english translation. <3
I share your sentiment, it is very exciting and motivating to see everything that the fans of this game have created.

Everyone has their role and adds their grain of sand:
- Descensor mello.second
- Drawing akapp
- Traslation Shadesishere
- Coding BlueFireNick

Thanks for your great work guys!!

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
The possibilities for this game seem endless hehe.

I think Blue was contemplating adding little moans to the sister in the night scenes.

Or maybe Blue already added them? I honestly haven't had time to play it.

On the other hand, I love the pajamas that akapp made :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, I love the look of the santa suit!:love: And a New Year's background))
By the way, when I drew the sweater, the reference was almost colorless, so it’s even unusual to see it red, but it’s still cool :giggle:
(although I'd see if you could try other colors if you'd like)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow, I love the look of the santa suit!:love: And a New Year's background))
By the way, when I drew the sweater, the reference was almost colorless, so it’s even unusual to see it red, but it’s still cool :giggle:
(although I'd see if you could try other colors if you'd like)
Oh, I colored it how I imagined it hehe.

But you're right, there's no need to color it.

I saw that you made a lot of cute outfits ♥♥ If it's okay with you I would love to color them and if you have any color suggestions I would be happy if you gave them to me :3

Thank you for your work Akapp ♥♥

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024

I saw that you made a lot of cute outfits ♥♥ If it's okay with you I would love to color them and if you have any color suggestions I would be happy if you gave them to me :3

There's a NEED to color those outfits! plz plz plz hahaha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

I thought the sweater didn't look as Christmassy as the Santa suit and gift ribbons, so I thought maybe a color other than red. But in fact, I’m very happy that you colored the pajamas :love:
And if you want to dye new pajamas, then please)
As for the colors, I can show references, but if you have an idea for your own color combination, color it as you like (y)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This past weekend I couldn't work on the mod since I had a problem with my computer (Again), the processor was damaged so I took the opportunity to take it to the technician and make some improvements with the fix.

On the other hand, it seems that the FFFOX MOD will be updated soon with some very good new features, so I would love to release the Kitsune update along with these new things.

The DLC is almost out, in which there will also be many new images, so there is a lot of work ahead for the color mod >:3

As always and so as not to leave a message without an image, I share with you a coloring I tried from the draft that Inusuku shared.

I don't think it turned out well at all, what do you think?

image-web2.png

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys,

This past weekend I couldn't work on the mod since I had a problem with my computer (Again), the processor was damaged so I took the opportunity to take it to the technician and make some improvements with the fix.

On the other hand, it seems that the FFFOX MOD will be updated soon with some very good new features, so I would love to release the Kitsune update along with these new things.

The DLC is almost out, in which there will also be many new images, so there is a lot of work ahead for the color mod >:3

As always and so as not to leave a message without an image, I share with you a coloring I tried from the draft that Inusuku shared.

View attachment 3416374
That's it,i'm adopting her. She will be my new imouto, and she will receive daily headpats and be tucked in at bedtime.

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys,

View attachment 3416374
From what I see on the picture, there is nothing to complain about your colouring. It seems like there were not many different objects/ textures in the original, that you could have used to add more details.
I like it, even if it was based on a simplistic sketch. :)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

View attachment 3416374
don't worry das, i'm happy you could fix the problem ! Last image is very well made, congrats !

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

View attachment 3416374
Wow, I once again admire how your colors make drawings incredibly rich, I love them)
There is one point, it seems to me that in the marked area there is already a chest (or camisole?) because the shirt is unbuttoned there :unsure:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow, I once again admire how your colors make drawings incredibly rich, I love them)
There is one point, it seems to me that in the marked area there is already a chest (or camisole?) because the shirt is unbuttoned there :unsure:
Oh you're right,

I don't think it's the breasts but rather a top and this counts as underwear.

I must pay more attention to these small details.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes