Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you for all the support you have given me during these bad times....

With the release of the new content of the FFFOX MOD, I was thinking something additional with the vials, with 1 of them the sister transforms into a succubu and what would it be like if with this transformation the sister's appearance also changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you like the idea?

If they like the idea, I'm sure Blue will help us
Yoohoo, that looks so sexy! I already love it!!! :love: It’s drawn well, and the hair color gives the scene a special charm (although a tattoo would be nice, but I’m still happy with what I saw)

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I love the idea, (y) but personally I would not add the wings.

Succubus don't usually have wings in folklore :devilish: but I like the horns.
I think I'd like to see the wing's kept as in most japanese eroge/doujin I have read with succubi have smol' wings. of course I think daseson should choose whichever type they like to draw more.

a few artists succubus manga/cg I recommend for inspiration/other.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
You could add the succubus belly tattoo too so it's like a full pack
Yoohoo, that looks so sexy! I already love it!!! :love: It’s drawn well, and the hair color gives the scene a special charm (although a tattoo would be nice, but I’m still happy with what I saw)
The tattoo is included, I just forgot to add it to the sample image.

7lfh.gif

But I see that everyone liked the idea, so we'll do it.

I think I'd like to see the wing's kept as in most japanese eroge/doujin I have read with succubi have smol' wings. of course I think daseson should choose whichever type they like to draw more.

The drawing was made BlueFireNick.

I only color since I'm very bad at drawing :whistle:

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys,

I wanted to thank you for all the support you have given me during these bad times....

With the release of the new content of the FFFOX MOD, I was thinking something additional with the vials, with 1 of them the sister transforms into a succubu and what would it be like if with this transformation the sister's appearance also changes.

Do you like the idea?

If they like the idea, I'm sure Blue will help us
Succubus imouto? Don't mind if I do! (¬‿¬)

I also think smol' wings looks nice :,3

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys,

To lighten the mood a little I would like to show some previews of what I was able to do this weekend,

There has been little progress but I hope you like it.
I love love LOVE these!! I've realized something. Of course, I eagerly await all H scenes colored, but every time you do a non-h scene, it is so refreshingly bright, beautiful and gorgeous. I love how you paint the world! It makes me wish I could live in it. I'm so glad you break the monotony of the h-scenes and throw little hints at the other pieces being painted.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
daseson call a coincidence but i came here to thread wondering " didn't hear her for a while, i'm curious to see if there's something new" XD
Notification's fault ahah, but it was a nicely surprise to find all these posts.
Imouto succubus is very good das, and love the idea of recoloring her in that state.
As always thank you for all your work and time you use for your mod, as Blue and Akapp, thank you too guys.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson call a coincidence but i came here to thread wondering " didn't hear her for a while, i'm curious to see if there's something new" XD
Notification's fault ahah, but it was a nicely surprise to find all these posts.
Imouto succubus is very good das, and love the idea of recoloring her in that state.
As always thank you for all your work and time you use for your mod, as Blue and Akapp, thank you too guys.
Sadly, thanks to that or those (?) people who are creating accounts and making inappropriate comments, I think many have stopped following the thread, since if they follow it it is to see progress of the mod or download updates, not to see those types of comments .

But hey, I think the moderators have already taken action on the matter.

Thank you all very much for your nice comments ♥

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Sadly, thanks to that or those (?) people who are creating accounts and making inappropriate comments, I think many have stopped following the thread, since if they follow it it is to see progress of the mod or download updates, not to see those types of comments .

But hey, I think the moderators have already taken action on the matter.

Thank you all very much for your nice comments ♥
no prob das, i don't follow this thread maybe it's because of that if notifications doesn't appear, but i don't follow any threads here in site so don't worry it's not your fault XD
Never think that.

Reactions: Nhynx and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wow a new account and another message making accusations, this is really something sad.

Well, in my defense, I will say that I have never given an end date for the mod, not even something approximate, because as I said, I don't work on this mod every day because of my university papers and my daily job.

What I must admit is that I broke an update date in December and I apologize for that.

And well here is the proof:

This is precisely what I was referring to in my last message... so I also invite you to ignore it, it is not worth reading messages from someone who does not appreciate the efforts of others.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Wow a new account and another message making accusations, this is really something sad.

Well, in my defense, I will say that I have never given an end date for the mod, not even something approximate, because as I said, I don't work on this mod every day because of my university papers and my daily job.

What I must admit is that I broke an update date in December and I apologize for that.

And well here is the proof:

This is precisely what I was referring to in my last message... so I also invite you to ignore it, it is not worth reading messages from someone who does not appreciate the efforts of others.
das you shouldn't even feel NOTHING for these people, they don't deserve even that kind of attention.
He's clearly a troll, don't waste your time with him/them and don't let these people ruin your mood too, you don't deserve it.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
eh... I thought I joined that last year XD

I vote our weekly fanclub activity should be complementing and hearting daseson's drawing updates or uploading our fave cg's she has colored if she doesn't upload for a while to show appreciation.

speaking of...

nani sore? a succubi imouto?
KAWAII~
No that's the Daseson friend fan club, Those guys are losers. We're the Daseson simp fan club and we're way cooler:cool::cool:. I propose we create a monument in Honor of Daseson.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This weekend I finished coloring some backgrounds that I had started last week,

Here I leave 1:

And with this background, I also added the image of the meetings at sunset on the beach:

I also finished another 3, but I will save those for the announcement of the next update :3

I also wanted to mention that I would like to republish some images often.

Actually, the decision not to publish previews didn't do much good since... well, those who follow the thread will know what's been going on for a while.

But hey, I thank those who still follow the thread and I hope my work lives up to your expectations.

As always, I also thank everyone for their nice words, it really seems like a very nice gesture on your part guys ♥.

zero-two.gif

P.S:

Oct 14, 2022
Turning the beach background into a sunset beach background looks soooo so good! The beach itself is such a refreshing look as well!! You color sunsets so beautifully. I don't know how you know the exact colors I love so much, since this was clearly done for my benefit and no one else would have the same tastes as me ;)

Seriously though, I love these so so much!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes