Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,

This weekend I finished coloring some backgrounds that I had started last week,

Here I leave 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with this background, I also added the image of the meetings at sunset on the beach:

I also finished another 3, but I will save those for the announcement of the next update :3

I also wanted to mention that I would like to republish some images often.

Actually, the decision not to publish previews didn't do much good since... well, those who follow the thread will know what's been going on for a while.

But hey, I thank those who still follow the thread and I hope my work lives up to your expectations.

As always, I also thank everyone for their nice words, it really seems like a very nice gesture on your part guys ♥.

View attachment 3453407

P.S:
OMG I LOVE IT !!!!!!!
insane work as always

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heml0ck and Daseson

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

This weekend I finished coloring some backgrounds that I had started last week,

Here I leave 1:

And with this background, I also added the image of the meetings at sunset on the beach:

I also finished another 3, but I will save those for the announcement of the next update :3

I also wanted to mention that I would like to republish some images often.

Actually, the decision not to publish previews didn't do much good since... well, those who follow the thread will know what's been going on for a while.

But hey, I thank those who still follow the thread and I hope my work lives up to your expectations.

As always, I also thank everyone for their nice words, it really seems like a very nice gesture on your part guys ♥.

View attachment 3453407

P.S:
These beautiful details add so much life to the base game (y) :love: Looking forward to the next installment. Personally, I would love to see more love-scenes colorized, but there is nothing stopping me from editing the mod files for myself.

That's also why there is no reason to complain, these are just fan edits to the original game. :coffee: Cheers

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I'm curious if the dlc will be part of the base game on steam
Hard to say but I highly doubt it will be. It will take a few months to a year before Kagura translated it and by that time, someone in the main thread would've already translated the game.

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
Although many of us didn't like some aspects, I sincerely hope this version of Kagura does well in sales.

So that inusuku can continue giving us wonderful games ♥
Pretty sure it will boost his confidence in making this game more of a success if it does well in Kagura Games since its a large platform of H Games provider.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Annon-kun
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes