Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tony1303

Jun 17, 2024
Does anyone know the actual purpose of the 'game.dat' file located in 'game/Data/BasicData'?

I upgraded from MOD version 1.5.9 to 1.6.1, and if I try to replace the old 'game.dat' file, it causes garbled text or font errors. Is it safe to continue using the 'game.dat' file from the old version in 1.6.1?

Everything seems fine in a new game for now, but I’m concerned that it might cause some unknown issues at some point in the future.

peekaboom51202

Sep 26, 2024
Hello i facing this problem after i copied the mod data to the game data folder, i start the game and then this show up. can you guys help me, which part did i get wrong?

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hello i facing this problem after i copied the mod data to the game data folder, i start the game and then this show up. can you guys help me, which part did i get wrong?
Hello,

You get this error because images are missing in the game.

Looking at the image I see that it is one of the main menu, so I think you deleted the .wolf files without decompressing them.

I would advise you to reinstall the game and do the installation step by step with the pdf or video so that you can install it correctly.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know the actual purpose of the 'game.dat' file located in 'game/Data/BasicData'?

I upgraded from MOD version 1.5.9 to 1.6.1, and if I try to replace the old 'game.dat' file, it causes garbled text or font errors. Is it safe to continue using the 'game.dat' file from the old version in 1.6.1?

Everything seems fine in a new game for now, but I’m concerned that it might cause some unknown issues at some point in the future.
I'll need to look into this to double check everything, but in theory, nothing should change in the game.dat file from 1.5.9 to 1.6.1. The main purpose to the file is the game's name as well as which fonts to use.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes