Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
That is just what i called the folder. Please this is not rocket science. You just extract two things into same folder and then copy to winlator and run. Its very simple. Just follow instructions.

lentong

Sep 11, 2024
You can probably wait until Sunday to work on it. If you encounter any translation errors or bugs during testing, feel free to let me know. I'll fix them on Sunday as well.
You can probably wait until Sunday to work on it. If you encounter any translation errors or bugs during testing, feel free to let me know. I'll fix them on Sunday as well.
manito, excuse me for bothering you, but how should this problem be solved?

lentong

Sep 11, 2024
Boss, excuse me for bothering you, but how should this problem be solved?

ningbo888

Jun 3, 2024
@Chinococo, wondering if you may upload a copy-paste version of 1.61 chinese transalted pack? I tried hours to install 1.61 language set per instructions, it is really confusing for someone have 0 knowledage of modding, still only seeing English or Japanese...many thanks.

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
@Chinococo, wondering if you may upload a copy-paste version of 1.61 chinese transalted pack? I tried hours to install 1.61 language set per instructions, it is really confusing for someone have 0 knowledage of modding, still only seeing English or Japanese...many thanks.

This article has a complete tutorial, you can give it a try
Note:tutorial is 1.6.0.But method doesn't change

loise69

Aug 6, 2023
anyone playing on emulator too? i am playing on mobox emulator but experiencing fps drop. is this mod not suitable for emulator? how to fix this problem

Hachijo

Formerly 'HaydnHachi'
Jul 4, 2023
Does anyone know how to progress the Plant story?

The only times I've seen it is when you first get the seed, and a second time when the Imouto is "watering" the plant, then I haven't had it appear again after that.

I haven't seen anyone talk about it in the comments either so any info would be appreciated.

TieFoon

May 30, 2020
Eloo~

I am just wondering, how do you trigger that massage scene? On the first page of this thread i can see a picture if big brother massaging his sisters shoulders. Now i know of and have used the massage shoulders option in game but i have never gotten an actuall scene for it o_O

TieFoon

May 30, 2020

The only times I've seen it is when you first get the seed, and a second time when the Imouto is "watering" the plant, then I haven't had it appear again after that.

I haven't seen anyone talk about it in the comments either so any info would be appreciated.
I was wondering that for a while myself and i can't say to 100% if you need to do anything specific but i had the same issue as you for a while but eventually i got a scene after my day at the guild ended and i went home to sister. I think it's a random chance you get the scene but i would suggest trying to make it so you have at least 25 stamina left after an activity like attack training (I think you need 25 stamina left for scenes to trigger), if this makes sense to you.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019

After the initial receiving of the seeds, you can see the following scenes as a random event or purposefully by working part time on the weekends.

Eloo~

I am just wondering, how do you trigger that massage scene? On the first page of this thread i can see a picture if big brother massaging his sisters shoulders. Now i know of and have used the massage shoulders option in game but i have never gotten an actuall scene for it o_O
It's part of the RPS scenes if you lose the second time.

TieFoon

May 30, 2020
After the initial receiving of the seeds, you can see the following scenes as a random event or purposefully by working part time on the weekends.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what do you mean by RPS?

EDIT: Oh Rock Paper Scissor! Me dumb xD Well then, i guess that may explain it, didn't try the RPS stuff much but the times i did i always won even though i tried hard to lose hehe.
Thank you for your answer by the way ^^

Hachijo

Formerly 'HaydnHachi'
Jul 4, 2023

I'm finding it hard to test the seed stuff, sometimes I get the seed like 10-30 days in, and sometimes I don't seem to receive at all, I was going to test the methods you mentioned tonight but I couldn't get the RNG to even give me the seeds in the first place lol.

In all fairness I'm assuming this could be due to RNG not specifically the mod.

Also I probably sound negative but overall your mod is Fantastic, the seed thing is the only thing I've had trouble with.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes