Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voltac_

Mar 3, 2023
Hello! I need some help. How can I fix my save progress? I was installing FFMOD and I think I accidentally overwrote the game.dat file from FFMod. Now, my save progress isn’t being read? or opened. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Untitleds.png

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hello! I need some help. How can I fix my save progress? I was installing FFMOD and I think I accidentally overwrote the game.dat file from FFMod. Now, my save progress isn’t being read? or opened. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 4006737
Your saves are all stored inside the 'Save' folder separate from anything the mod adds or removes. If you are having issues loading after installing the mod, it might be that your saves are from the Kagura version, in which case you can install the Kagura compatibility patch to change the save mod to be compatible with the mod.

Oct 24, 2019
A bit Off-Topic, but when I messed around with Cheat Engine I found there is a Summer Break option in the Policy Tab aka, what your Lifestyle will be for the Week. Has this ever been used in the game and I just missed it? Because selecting it doesn´t do anything, at least I noticied nothing

Voltac_

Mar 3, 2023
Your saves are all stored inside the 'Save' folder separate from anything the mod adds or removes. If you are having issues loading after installing the mod, it might be that your saves are from the Kagura version, in which case you can install the Kagura compatibility patch to change the save mod to be compatible with the mod.
Thanks for your reply. I believe I have replaced the file `kagura save comp ver/data/basicData/game.dat` from FFFoxMod 1.6.1 correctly, but I am encountering an error as shown in the attached image. Could it be that I missed a patching step?

I also watched a YouTube tutorial and followed the steps shown, but it seems that the version in the video was older and still used the `.wolf` extension. However, I followed the patching process according to the tutorial.
err01.png

Reactions: F90F91

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I believe I have replaced the file `kagura save comp ver/data/basicData/game.dat` from FFFoxMod 1.6.1 correctly, but I am encountering an error as shown in the attached image. Could it be that I missed a patching step?

I also watched a YouTube tutorial and followed the steps shown, but it seems that the version in the video was older and still used the `.wolf` extension. However, I followed the patching process according to the tutorial.
View attachment 4008414
This means that your saves are from the JP ver, not the Kagura version, then. Reinstall the mod, and rename your saves to '.sav' (removing the 'anothergame' part).

Reactions: F90F91 and Voltac_

Kamamune23

Jan 6, 2024
View attachment 3502271

Overview:
Bringing the ~Fantasy~ into Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~
Adding several scenes, an entire extra Kitsune version of your sister, some QoL improvements, as well as a fresh translation with translation support, this mod seeks to add a lot of content to the game without taking away or unbalancing the game. The mod is designed so as to be enjoyed as you play, not just as post-game content only seen after finishing the game.
With the addition of a modular imageset and languageset installed, the FFFox mod now supports easy modding tools without requiring knowing how to code, such as the Color Mod. Enjoy Inusuku's game in a whole new way!​

Updated: 8/24/2024
Game/Creator: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Inusuku]
Modder: BlueFireNick
Mod Version: 1.6.1
Game Version Required: DLsite ver 1.4.3 or newer; Steam/Kagura ver 1.0.3 or newer; DLC ver 2.0 if installing DLC
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Compatible Mods:
mello.second's Full Decensor Mod and DLC Decensor Mod: Fully compatible; all new images from mod will be uncensored as well.
Inusuku's Official Uncensors: The officially uncensored work that Kagura published. Fully compatible with no installation order issues.
daseson's Color Mod: Not all art is finished, but there should be no coding issues, etc. No patch needed. Just download and install it last.
Modular Imagesets: Along with the FFFox Mod, I've uploaded the simplified Modular Imagesets as well for anyone looking to create compatible imagesets for the game without overwriting anything. Link can be found below. Let me know if you create any and want to share!
Languagesets: Along with the imagesets, I've uploaded a customizable Modular Languageset with instructions on creating your own translation or accent additions to my mod. Let me know if you want yours added there as well.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

FFFox Modular Imageset:

FFFox Modular Languageset:

Fan Made Modular Sets:

Cheats:

Credits:

Download: -

Other Languages:

Chinese

Modder Tools:
FFFox Modular Imageset: -

FFFox Modular Languageset: -

Sample Images:
View attachment 3648125 View attachment 3537061 View attachment 3116118 View attachment 2709264 View attachment 3116120 View attachment 2709265
View attachment 2738159 View attachment 3116121 View attachment 2756275 View attachment 3430395 View attachment 3430399 View attachment 3515357 View attachment 3566201 View attachment 3566202 View attachment 3580905 View attachment 3624392 View attachment 3669825 View attachment 3669826 View attachment 3848349 View attachment 3515358
What's the cheat code, friend?

Kamamune23

Jan 6, 2024
Oh damn, my bad, it seems the 1.4.3 update added this issue then. I had the 1.3.1 and memory allocations are consistent so cheat tables are viable. I didn't test cheat engine on the unmodded version of this update because cheat tables worked on the previous one, I just assumed the old table didnt work on the modded version because its modded, so memory allocations may have changed and, after finding some of the variables, was surprised when the cheat table no longer worked after restarting the game
[/What's the cheat code, friend?

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
I have a suggestion; a chance that your sister has a chance of sleeping without any clothes, putting them on will make her react but ending the night without doing so will not cause her to react.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
I have a suggestion; a chance that your sister has a chance of sleeping without any clothes, putting them on will make her react but ending the night without doing so will not cause her to react.
Isn't that kind of what already happens if you ask her to change pajamas to nothing after a bath, no? I guess its not random, but either way it does happen.

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Are there people here using Mtool translation? A few months ago it worked fine for me. But now even the same version as before (1.6.0), Mtool either does not translate the text at all, or translates 1-2 words in a sentence, or it is some kind of mush of text.

This does not happen with the original game, but only with this mod. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Ppmat

Sep 9, 2024
Hello!
I'm still having the saves issue. Mine is steam version with kagura patch + last version dlc. The savefiles wont work with or without the kagura saves mod. Same error displays and then .sav turns into .sav.anothergame.
I'm using last version of the FFFoxMod.
The saves are from the base game with de h kagura patch NO DLC.
Any ideas why?

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hello!
I'm still having the saves issue. Mine is steam version with kagura patch + last version dlc. The savefiles wont work with or without the kagura saves mod. Same error displays and then .sav turns into .sav.anothergame.
I'm using last version of the FFFoxMod.
The saves are from the base game with de h kagura patch NO DLC.
Any ideas why?
Hmm, that's strange. Send me the 'game.dat' file found in 'game/Data/BasicData', and I'll see what I can do.

How to unlock the vials and massage scene?
Vials are based on guild rep. The massage scene is losing to the sister during rock paper scissors.

Reactions: F90F91

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019

Hey, have you ever wanted to spice the clothing for sister a bit?

Then, maybe this mod is just for you! The See-through clothing Mod!

This little mod modifies some of the clothing sister uses making it a bit more “transparent”. Adds a certain degree of transparency to the pajamas, not having the same level of transparency according to how natural or good they look (personal opinion) and modifies the night crawl clothes to be a bit more transparent, making the option of letting some clothes on more enticing (few changes on specific clothing when she’s in the mood). I've also made two versions for both decensoring versions in case you want it to be more close to the one you are using.

I would love any type of feedback and try to make this even better

A big thanks to BlueFireNick, for making the creations of mods like this possible and just improving the experience overall.
HOW TO INSTALL:
  1. Download FFFox Mod Version 1.5.0 onwards.
  2. Choose preferred decensoring version (folder).
  3. Check for current compatibility of the mod (folder compatibility with the current using FFFox mod version).
  4. Download data.zip from the link.
  5. Extract the contents, and drop into the root files of Imouto -Fantasy- game. (If it doesn't ask you to overwrite some files, you did it wrong.)
KNOWN ISSUES:
Layering issues, I don't think those are resolvable due to how i simply edited images. If theres a fix or any error about an image missing let me know to update the files.

Download Imageset:
there is a way to alter the transparency of this mod? and is the answer is no......what program do u use to do that?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes