Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
So I'm stumped. I did the Grand Adventure, got her stats to 1200 for both of them, I'm +S on all my stats, how do I get the fox transformation?

I've even waited like five days for anything to happen, I think I may have installed the mod wrong despite seemingly doing it right when I did, the main menu is correct, and I believe I did it correctly since I had to overwrite the field like it warned.

Do I just need to wait even longer? I'm already like 140 days in on my second playthrough (First was vanilla).
If you had the mod installed when you finished the great adventure, it would happen automatically. Otherwise, you'd use her illusion magic to change forms. To see if you installed it correctly, check the window's title bar to see if it says 'FFFox Mod Installed' or the top right of the title screen to see if my logo and the mod's version is there. If not, the mod hasn't been installed correctly, and you might want to go over each step of the installation instructions again carefully to see if you missed one, such as removing the old .wolf files afterward.

Wisuki

Feb 11, 2022
Uhm is this just me but why when I use an cheat code in the game for the 5th times it start to not pop up anymore? I already pressed many time and nothing pops up

Last edited:

greyknight17

Oct 15, 2020
How do you get the cowgirl creampie scene?
Randomly I believe. Get her lust up to ~70 and go to sleep without bothering her.

However there are some preconditions 1: You must complete the first adventure so she doesn't mind creampies anymore

2: Her interest has to be in the 5-700s, I wasn't paying attention when I got it myself. A bit after the time when she starts fucking you in the bath.

3: you have to have bought naughty books in town and used them, so she can find them and unlock cowgirl in the first place.

If you had the mod installed when you finished the great adventure, it would happen automatically. Otherwise, you'd use her illusion magic to change forms. To see if you installed it correctly, check the window's title bar to see if it says 'FFFox Mod Installed' or the top right of the title screen to see if my logo and the mod's version is there. If not, the mod hasn't been installed correctly, and you might want to go over each step of the installation instructions again carefully to see if you missed one, such as removing the old .wolf files afterward.
Just checked dit and it doesn't seem to be there. Damn

is the mod save game compatible? Or am I going to have to restart everything again.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Randomly I believe. Get her lust up to ~70 and go to sleep without bothering her.

However there are some preconditions 1: You must complete the first adventure so she doesn't mind creampies anymore

2: Her interest has to be in the 5-700s, I wasn't paying attention when I got it myself. A bit after the time when she starts fucking you in the bath.

3: you have to have bought naughty books in town and used them, so she can find them and unlock cowgirl in the first place.

Just checked dit and it doesn't seem to be there. Damn

is the mod save game compatible? Or am I going to have to restart everything again.
The mod is compatible with both the JP ver and the Kagura version, as well as DLC save compatible. You'll need to install the extra Kagura patch if you're using the Kagura version, but other than that, you'll be all good.

medjose

Jun 2, 2024
So I'm stumped. I did the Grand Adventure, got her stats to 1200 for both of them, I'm +S on all my stats, how do I get the fox transformation?

I've even waited like five days for anything to happen, I think I may have installed the mod wrong despite seemingly doing it right when I did, the main menu is correct, and I believe I did it correctly since I had to overwrite the field like it warned.

Do I just need to wait even longer? I'm already like 140 days in on my second playthrough (First was vanilla).
do your 1st 100 steps adventure with your sister on weekends

Reactions: LucLore

Braved

May 7, 2023
Listen man sorry to bother you but do you have the video guide for the mod I tried the one in the pdf it won't send me anywhere, in having issues to install the mod despite the guide. I'm so sorry for bothering you

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Listen man sorry to bother you but do you have the video guide for the mod I tried the one in the pdf it won't send me anywhere, in having issues to install the mod despite the guide. I'm so sorry for bothering you
Here is the link to the vid daseson helpfully made:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

kaossss

Jan 6, 2024
After proceeding to the DLC for some reason I have less options available in the town (missing the adult shop one) and on the food market (sleeping tea is missing I think?)
Is this intended?

btw I don't know if it was mentioned before, but I use "lossless scaling" program to upscale the game to fullHD, that's why it looks so smooth, if anyone is wondering. can recommend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
After proceeding to the DLC for some reason I have less options available in the town (missing the adult shop one) and on the food market (sleeping tea is missing I think?)
Is this intended?

btw I don't know if it was mentioned before, but I use "lossless scaling" program to upscale the game to fullHD, that's why it looks so smooth, if anyone is wondering. can recommend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shop options are based on your reputation, which tanked after the incident (as you see by your guild's title right now). You'll have to build your rep back up.

Reactions: kaossss

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
# FFOX1.6.1 Chinese translate package release

I have been busy with my graduation project recently and don't have time to fix that bug (1.6.0 bug). Let's see if the new version has any issues first. If a trusted value is blocked, it is normal. I'm afraid that using wolf editor to make changes will cause problems, so let's test a stable version first. I will come back tomorrow to work on fonts and handle bugs. If there are any problems, please message me privately as sometimes I may not see posts in the thread later on.

feima

May 15, 2024
Chinococo,帖子:14725829,会员:7190156 said:
#FFOX1.6.1中文翻译包发布

最近忙毕业设计,没时间去修复那个bug(1.6.0的bug),先看看新版本有没有问题,如果信任值被屏蔽了,是正常的,用wolf editor改怕出问题,先测试稳定版吧,明天再来搞字体,处理bug,有问题的话私信我,有时候后面可能看不到帖子了。
[/引用]
感谢您的付出!是已经全部翻译!运行无异常!谢谢你!但是难过的是字体是错位的

KazeYeyue

Sep 3, 2024
I would like to ask if I can play the DLC content after downloading FFFOX 1.6.1?
Because there is a mark next to the storage interface saying that this mod will lock the content of the DLC.

Aug 22, 2021
Trying to put in the Konami code and nothing is happening. I am porting in an old save here so it might be borked, so just to confirm we use arrow keys and the letters a,b on a standard keyboard to do the inputs right? Do you need to be on a special screen or just the normal home interaction screen?

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
I would like to ask if I can play the DLC content after downloading FFFOX 1.6.1?
Because there is a mark next to the storage interface saying that this mod will lock the content of the DLC.
It works with or without the DLC. You'll need to manually install the DLC before the mod in order to have it enabled in the mod.

Trying to put in the Konami code and nothing is happening. I am porting in an old save here so it might be borked, so just to confirm we use arrow keys and the letters a,b on a standard keyboard to do the inputs right? Do you need to be on a special screen or just the normal home interaction screen?
You got b and a switched, but it does need to be on 1.5.4 or newer.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes