Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I have always liked how Blue handles these situations since he makes the actions supported by simulation behavior in the game and not just happen by chance.

The work of this mod is great.
Agreed. Through trial and error I can consistently activate nearly every scene now. Just trying to figure out the unique cunnilingus scenes and how to get them the easiest, too. Like the one using the wet dream image after the pudding duel and the new sex in the kitchen scene the dlc added.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Agreed. Through trial and error I can consistently activate nearly every scene now. Just trying to figure out the unique cunnilingus scenes and how to get them the easiest, too. Like the one using the wet dream image after the pudding duel and the new sex in the kitchen scene the dlc added.
The cunnilingus scene is a 'reward' from winning the second round while having 400 trust and interest and 50 sister lust. The kitchen scene is 3 'insert experience', 100 brother lust, 1 vigor, and sister lust 40 after choosing for the sister to cook dinner.

can i ask a question? , how to unlock second rock paper game
Lose at the game once.

Hmmmm, help maybe?
My game always fc and when I try to run the game again, it show this
This might be more of a computer issue than a mod issue. Try to run the base game to see if it still gives the same issue.

View attachment 3953684

Please help. How to get Brother's last Skill? In game's file, it called "Drawn Out" or "Symphaty" but i dunno which one.
It's the 'drawn out' skill, and you can get it from one of Kasumi's random events. It basically cancels out Blitzkrieg.

telewang

Aug 19, 2024
Not sure what to search for this issue. anyone able to help me with it? Im sure I messed up with the mod/color mod at some point. View attachment 3943008
1724331931778.png
I had a similar issue also but without using the color mod, some of the character stickers were showing wrong or at wrong place, dont know which part got problem and how to fix it, have anyone know about it

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 3956083
I had a similar issue also but without using the color mod, some of the character stickers were showing wrong or at wrong place, dont know which part got problem and how to fix it, have anyone know about it
Basically, the DLC installation didn't work correctly. You need to install the DLC before unpacking all the .wolf files, as Inusuku changed a few images to add poses to the girls, throwing positioning off. Essentially, you're playing the DLC portion of the game with the base game's images instead.

Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
Starting a fresh run using 1.6.0 FFFOX + Coloring + See-through and realized there's no FFFOX info in this window anymore.

May I ask if this is intended, or I messed it up somewhere?

1724417037509.png

Edited: I really did it wrong. Did another mods applying and it's all okay now.

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
oh wait, it's because i'm using english. switching back to japanese works as normal
A bracket got misplaced in one particular txt file for the English, so it fails to load from misreading the text as a string of code. The fixed txt file is attached.

Reactions: Dthg543

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Alright, got another update out, ver 1.6.1!

Not too much this time, as I spent of lot of time on irl stuff and recharging, but overall, there's a few additions. The album is now fully translated and a certain page now has a special...addition to it. :whistle: Akapp's kissing cutin has been added in and the toilet scenes now have the outdoor background to fit the outhouse location. Also, the few bugs from before are all fixed, so now that I've said that, a few more are bound to appear. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I forgot to mention, but the fps lag has been at least improved upon in this version, as I managed to fumble my way into a better framerate. All in all, it's still not perfect, but it has been reported to me that it is running much better than before on slower/mobile systems, so a win's a win. (y)

Anyway, short update, here's a few spoiling pics if you want to ruin the small surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

makesnodeferens

Dec 6, 2021

Not too much this time, as I spent of lot of time on irl stuff and recharging, but overall, there's a few additions. The album is now fully translated and a certain page now has a special...addition to it. :whistle: Akapp's kissing cutin has been added in and the toilet scenes now have the outdoor background to fit the outhouse location. Also, the few bugs from before are all fixed, so now that I've said that, a few more are bound to appear. :ROFLMAO:
Tried to run 1.6.1 and I get a notification of a missing "FFF_Outhouse_bg.png" when going to peek in the bathroom

Checked the 1.6.1 folder and didn't see it there either

• Hey there
Reactions: akapp

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023

Anyway, short update, here's a few spoiling pics if you want to ruin the small surprise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should probably mention how this version performs significantly better through Winlator now with some fixes you did.

I just tested it and this works better and is actually playable on a Winlator fork by "longjunyu2". It used to be as bad as 2-6fps but is now around 20fps and it feels fine to play.

Screenshot_2024-08-25-04-52-22-10_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
You should probably mention how this version performs significantly better through Winlator now with some fixes you did.

I just tested it and this works better and is actually playable on a Winlator fork by "longjunyu2". It used to be as bad as 2-6fps but is now around 20fps and it feels fine to play.

View attachment 3964926
Ah, yes, another thing I forgot. I ended up changing the order of a bit of the coding to see if it would help, and I was told it improved it better than using the .wolf file (and that using the wolf file now was slightly worse). In the end, I can't really pinpoint why the code works better in the new order, and there's not much that can be expanded on, but a win's a win, I guess. Hopefully I'll be able to stumble upon another solution one day to help it even more.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes