Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
I think this may be related to said image in the color mod. I believe I added a few poses to make the scene flow better, and it might not have been updated on the color mod side of things (
Bug report!
I got this error while playing rock paper scissor, second phase, third time.
Oh that's right, I found the error and corrected it.

Please download and install the color mod again to fix it.

Shelk

Aug 8, 2020
Any images added by the mod are already uncensored and don't need to be touched. The Kagura uncensor patch is a collection of mostly Kagura's images that replaces the game's base images that Kagura uncensored with their official release. You only need this if you got the original JP game from DLsite. If you got it from steam (Kagura), or from this forum's fan translations, it is already uncensored and unneeded. If you do wish to install it, just copy the five folders inside the zip and paste them inside of the game's Data folder, and click yes to overwrite (you have to have the game's 'wolf' files unpacked into folder form first).
I see, thank you! And thank you for your hard work!

ogaogaogabooga

Jan 31, 2022
May I get some help with this please? I'm getting this message whenever I open the game after following the instructions and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Any help is appreciated!

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
May I get some help with this please? I'm getting this message whenever I open the game after following the instructions and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Any help is appreciated!
This message means you did not unpack the .wolf files correctly before installing the mod. I'd recommend following the video or pdf guides for proper installation, or download the versions found on the game's main thread where everything has already been unpacked for modding.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
BlueFireNick I am still experimenting with Winlator and the very poor FPS problems when FFFox mod is installed. I am curious what exactly does this "Possible FPS Solution" folder fix do? It seems to improve the FPS by a lot. It becomes almost playable normally. The fps is basically doubled with this fix once you remove "English" folder and replace it with English.wolf.
If this seems to help so much, is it possible to expand on this fix and do similar thing with other decrypted folders or something?

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick I am still experimenting with Winlator and the very poor FPS problems when FFFox mod is installed. I am curious what exactly does this "Possible FPS Solution" folder fix do? It seems to improve the FPS by a lot. It becomes almost playable normally. The fps is basically doubled with this fix once you remove "English" folder and replace it with English.wolf.
If this seems to help so much, is it possible to expand on this fix and do similar thing with other decrypted folders or something?
So what it does is encrypt the entire English folder into one file, which for some reason makes loading said files faster? Of course, the delay is still solely caused by the mechanic of loading text files to support translations and companion mods, so encrypting the other folders won't make a seeable difference. The two main issues are the extended time in order to encrypt the .wolf files, as WolfRPG does a strange sequence that adds a huge amount of time to the process (copy->paste->copy->paste->encrypt->delete->delete with all the files). I tried to reorder a few lines of code to see if that may improve it a miniscule amount with the next update, but as I can't replicate the lower fps on my system even on my hdd, it's more guesswork as to what makes it operate better. I shall continue to try ideas that come to mind, though, and hopefully find a better solution someday.

MisterCs

Mar 6, 2024
This may be a dumb question, but citing this part of the description:

Has anyone made mods using these, if so where can I find them? 1723861282905.png

medjose

Jun 2, 2024
So what it does is encrypt the entire English folder into one file, which for some reason makes loading said files faster? Of course, the delay is still solely caused by the mechanic of loading text files to support translations and companion mods, so encrypting the other folders won't make a seeable difference. The two main issues are the extended time in order to encrypt the .wolf files, as WolfRPG does a strange sequence that adds a huge amount of time to the process (copy->paste->copy->paste->encrypt->delete->delete with all the files). I tried to reorder a few lines of code to see if that may improve it a miniscule amount with the next update, but as I can't replicate the lower fps on my system even on my hdd, it's more guesswork as to what makes it operate better. I shall continue to try ideas that come to mind, though, and hopefully find a better solution someday.

Hello i tried using the FFFoxmod but after i download the files the WolfDec application command where i can just drag the files to put them on the game is not working. more of its not compatible on my windows it says that the app is only compatible with windows 8. is there WolfDec thats compatible with win 10?

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hello i tried using the FFFoxmod but after i download the files the WolfDec application command where i can just drag the files to put them on the game is not working. more of its not compatible on my windows it says that the app is only compatible with windows 8. is there WolfDec thats compatible with win 10?
It should be compatible with win 10, as that's what I use. If you can't get it to work, you can download the game from the main thread where it is already unpacked and ready for mods.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Upon more experimenting. A new version of Winlator 7.1.2 together with this fix is somewhat playable. If we could get it to run just a little better it would be a good enough for now. I get between 10-20 fps and using "medium performance" makes game work well enough in most cases.

If you want to try some fixes i can help like i said. If you come up with some potential solutions you can send them my way and i can report back. But i understand if this is not something you want to spend too much on since its a bit niche way of playing. Thanks for explaining what the english.wolf fix does.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes