Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

addarch

Jun 6, 2024

Using a Modified Winlator with Virgl this is the current performance, FPS was improved by a lot tho I need to go back on that black screen issue, I could use the other one that removes that blackscreen but it cost a lot of FPS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023

Using a Modified Winlator with Virgl this is the current performance, FPS was improved by a lot tho I need to go back on that black screen issue, I could use the other one that removes that blackscreen but it cost a lot of FPS.
Where did you find this modified Winlator? Is it a fork or did you build one yourself?

Either way:

I finally added pre-releases of my fork on github, but there are a couple of issues:
- Android sdk targets version 28 (this causes installation to give warning about potentially harmful app)
- The builds are in "debug" configurations instead of "release" which may in some cases cause performance hits (release configurations fail to launch any containers for some reason, and im too dumb to figure out a fix)

You will need to learn how to use Winlator for a bit, but basically think of it as Windows emulator and just install game as you would on a PC.
IMPORTANT: Install or copy afterwards games to E: drive in Winlator, its located in a place where phone can much rapidly access and read/write files. D: drive is mapped to your phone Download folder. I just copy installation folders from D: to E: once i have extracted files. For convenience i also included some input presets and "imouto" one should be good for this game.

If you are desperate to play this game on Android device, then you can try my builds and report issues by replying to my posts.
I may or may not be able to help, but with more difficult issues i can try to find fixes in other forks and simply pull them into my fork.

NOTE:
The 7.1.1 version is just master build of original version with direct touch mouse support changes from another fork.
The 7.1.2 beta version has some more component and wine changes. Most notably it has both original wine8.0.2 vesion and wine9.2 version to choose from.
(Wine9.2 from my experience works much better with a lot of games.)

Last edited:

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
Where did you find this modified Winlator? Is it a fork or did you build one yourself?

Either way:
I finally added pre-releases of my fork on github, but there are a couple of issues:
- Android sdk targets version 28 (this causes installation to give warning about potentially harmful app)
- The builds are in "debug" configurations instead of "release" which may in some cases cause performance hits (release configurations fail to launch any containers for some reason, and im too dumb to figure out a fix)

If you are desperate to play this game on Android device, then you can try my builds and report issues by replying to my posts.
I may or may not be able to help, but with more difficult issues i can try to find fixes in other forks and simply pull them into my fork.

NOTE:
The 7.1.1 version is just master build of original version with direct touch mouse support changes from another fork.
The 7.1.2 beta version has some more component and wine changes. Most notably it has both original wine8.0.2 vesion and wine9.2 version to choose from.
(Wine9.2 from my experience works much better with a lot of games.)

Im currently using Winlator 7.1 AJAY RD4 Its much more optimize for Mali users like me so I prefer using it.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Im currently using Winlator 7.1 AJAY RD4 Its much more optimize for Mali users like me so I prefer using it.
Afaik MrPhryaNikFrosty/Winlator-Frost (which my 7.1.2-beta is based on) includes at least some changes by Ajay.
Perhaps you could try to compare how it performs in comparison by installing 7.1.2-winceptor-beta version next to AJAY version.

asdgersx

May 20, 2024
Some Japanese data is missing. Could you please add it?
Status Screen 1~14, 41 / BadEvents 12~13 / Visitor 69~71, 105~108 / RandomEvent52-5~10 / WeekendQuest 45~47 / HotSpringsMenu 53~56 / BathFollow 5~10 / HotSpringsEvent 27~31 / QuestingCards26-01 / HotSpringsPeek 49~52 / ClothesMod 1~3 / Skills 1~91 / Update 10~19

Mario98065

Feb 3, 2022
Hello Everyone
I am a Taiwanese and I really like this game. Although I can understand English, it's troublesome to have to read English while playing this game. So, I used translate++ to unpack the Chinese translation and copy-paste it.

Main Update:

The final main event of the album has been translated.
Many people have reported to me that the text has been repaired.
Change chinese font to Lolita.ttf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now Progres:99% event( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Hscene:99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )
Album:99%( There may be some that I haven't seen. )

If you encounter abnormal text display, please use Locale Emulator and set it to Simplified Chinese. This should resolve the issue.

If you find any translation errors, please contact me and tell me which file. I will refer to the original Chinese translation to provide the best experience for Chinese players.

Text Source1:
Text Source2:
Thanks to the efforts of the modders and translators, I ran into a few minor issues with the Chinese translation display, which worked fine for the most part, but not in the shower exchanges and evening shenanigans or the second half of the appetizers out to dinner. The paragraphs will be converted into English. I don’t know if I missed any steps. The current problem I am encountering is that after I copy the Basicdata file shared by Chinococo, the game cannot be opened. I wonder if this is related to the translation problem? Awaiting your reply. Version: Game 1.4.5 has DLC and mod 1.6.0 and uses locale emulator by Simplified Chinese

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Thanks to the efforts of the modders and translators, I ran into a few minor issues with the Chinese translation display, which worked fine for the most part, but not in the shower exchanges and evening shenanigans or the second half of the appetizers out to dinner. The paragraphs will be converted into English. I don’t know if I missed any steps. The current problem I am encountering is that after I copy the Basicdata file shared by Chinococo, the game cannot be opened. I wonder if this is related to the translation problem? Awaiting your reply. Version: Game 1.4.5 has DLC and mod 1.6.0 and uses locale emulator by Simplified Chinese
I seem to have uploaded an old version, here is the new one, and some people have also proposed corrections here.

If there are still bugs, please let me know. I have tested it myself, but I need to go to work and don't have much time. So if there are any issues, please message me privately. I can fix them better with a screenshot attached. Thank you :)

If you need to download the Chinese translation of this mod, please go to: https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-fffox-mod.164340/post-14480957

Last edited:

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Another bug, provided save file before bug. I play with fffox mod and daeson colored mod
This file is in Data/English/DLC/Menu03.txt
Error text:\E\c[2Reflect\c[0] on our many memories.
Correct Text:\E\c[2]Reflect\c[0] on our many memories.

Mario98065

Feb 3, 2022
I seem to have uploaded an old version, here is the new one, and some people have also proposed corrections here.

If there are still bugs, please let me know. I have tested it myself, but I need to go to work and don't have much time. So if there are any issues, please message me privately. I can fix them better with a screenshot attached. Thank you :)
Hey, hello.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me despite your busy schedule. I apologize for not being able to send you a private message for some reason. I just tried the new file you uploaded, but it seems the issue hasn't been resolved. My prank dialogues and so on are still in English, and replacing the "basicdata" file causes the game to crash, although the game runs normally when I don't copy it over. I'm sorry for my poor English, so I used a translation tool. If possible, it would be best to communicate in Chinese. I apologize for taking up your free time, and I wish you all the best with your work.

ex.png ex2.png

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
Hey, hello.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to me despite your busy schedule. I apologize for not being able to send you a private message for some reason. I just tried the new file you uploaded, but it seems the issue hasn't been resolved. My prank dialogues and so on are still in English, and replacing the "basicdata" file causes the game to crash, although the game runs normally when I don't copy it over. I'm sorry for my poor English, so I used a translation tool. If possible, it would be best to communicate in Chinese. I apologize for taking up your free time, and I wish you all the best with your work.

View attachment 3923330 View attachment 3923332
I will come to see if I can reproduce your issue tonight. Give me some time, it may be fixed around 11-12 PM (GMT+8).

Reactions: Mario98065

Deltaking44

Sep 15, 2022
yeah no, I'm stuck on where to put the title card A and B.

tried putting it in the kitsune folder found in the english folder but it didn't work.

Shelk

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer(or I overlooked it). If I got the Kagura uncensor patch, to which folder should I move the images? Because I have English/Japanese/Kitsune, but in Kitsune the hword folder is missing so I'm a bit lost with this.

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Geez, that was a long weekend.

what do these four blood vials do?
They vary in effect, being paralysis demon for sleep, succubus for lust/tattoo, and unicorn for virginity restoration, while the angel is to 'cleanse' her blood before side effects happen.

Bug report!
I got this error while playing rock paper scissor, second phase, third time.
I think this may be related to said image in the color mod. I believe I added a few poses to make the scene flow better, and it might not have been updated on the color mod side of things (

Some Japanese data is missing. Could you please add it?
Status Screen 1~14, 41 / BadEvents 12~13 / Visitor 69~71, 105~108 / RandomEvent52-5~10 / WeekendQuest 45~47 / HotSpringsMenu 53~56 / BathFollow 5~10 / HotSpringsEvent 27~31 / QuestingCards26-01 / HotSpringsPeek 49~52 / ClothesMod 1~3 / Skills 1~91 / Update 10~19
Some is missing because it isn't necessary for the JP part of the code, but you're right, most of those are legitimately missing. I want to blame the moving of data over to my new ssd card, but I know it's just me being a dunce. :FacePalm: I shall make sure to get these in the next update properly! Thanks!

yeah no, I'm stuck on where to put the title card A and B.

tried putting it in the kitsune folder found in the english folder but it didn't work.
Still a bit lost on what you mean by 'title card', but if you mean the 'TitleGraphic.png' that contains just the game's name, it goes in 'Data/English/Kistune', while the background title images are 'TitleGraphicA' through 'TitleGraphicE' and are found in the 'Data/Kitsune' folder. If you're trying to install the mod, the contents don't need rearranged, just copied over into the game's Data folder to work. If you want to edit any of the images or txt files, simply edit them and leave them in the folder they're in for it to work.

So 1.6 version is for DLC or not?
From version 1.6.0 and on into the future, the Mod now automatically detects and uses the DLC if you have it installed, so yes.

Hi,

Maybe a stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer(or I overlooked it). If I got the Kagura uncensor patch, to which folder should I move the images? Because I have English/Japanese/Kitsune, but in Kitsune the hword folder is missing so I'm a bit lost with this.
Any images added by the mod are already uncensored and don't need to be touched. The Kagura uncensor patch is a collection of mostly Kagura's images that replaces the game's base images that Kagura uncensored with their official release. You only need this if you got the original JP game from DLsite. If you got it from steam (Kagura), or from this forum's fan translations, it is already uncensored and unneeded. If you do wish to install it, just copy the five folders inside the zip and paste them inside of the game's Data folder, and click yes to overwrite (you have to have the game's 'wolf' files unpacked into folder form first).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes