Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
I had to switch to 5.0 because 6.9 worked with lag, however... In 5.0 the trick does not work and also the game at the moment has nothing kitsun and is only normal

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
I had to switch to 5.0 because 6.9 worked with lag, however... In 5.0 the trick does not work and also the game at the moment has nothing kitsun and is only normal
1.5.0 has the Kitsune sister (was the initial release for the Kitsune update), but no, it doesn't have the cheats added.

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
Hey Nick, out of curiosity, it is possible to add new items for the night scenes? Just an idea that popped into my mind lately

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Oh and if I get the next update will save be compatible or is there a chance it wont?
Saves will always be compatible (unless I make some silly mistake).

Hey Nick, out of curiosity, it is possible to add new items for the night scenes? Just an idea that popped into my mind lately
Possible, yes, and not too hard coding wise. That main issue would be the images.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
1.5.0 has the Kitsune sister (was the initial release for the Kitsune update), but no, it doesn't have the cheats added.
Do you think you could look into what started causing issues someday? I know it is a bit niche thing, but i am playing this through Winlator (windows emulator for android) and somehow after installing mod the fps of game dropped from steady 60 frames per second to painfully laggy 5-9 fps.

I will try to see if the issue indeed came with 1.5.1 update, but 1.5.0 does not have dlc support afaik. I will report back when i install the mod or if it even works at all on top of release+dlc version of game.

I want to hope that there is some way of keeping the performance mostly same as with vanilla version + dlc and have this mod installed on top.

I tried the suggested fixes in thread and in readme file, but they do not seem to help at all. Game is like 5fps from the start.

If theres nothing you can do about it then its okay, but i could at least help you test/investigate if you that helps. I am keeping eye on this thread actively.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
Today I seem to have made a scene that I was racking my brain over... After all, in 2 images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for now... is that all? Not quite. I might make this scene a little more animated, and I also did something like this in the past few days. Something like that :unsure:
By the way, now I'm finally not unemployed!
sketch00092.png
Just a little fact.
I will simply say thank you to those who write good comments, because it is always nice to read kind words from you.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello everyone!
Today I seem to have made a scene that I was racking my brain over... After all, in 2 images.
And for now... is that all? Not quite. I might make this scene a little more animated, and I also did something like this in the past few days. Something like that :unsure:
View attachment 3907714
Just a little fact.
I will simply say thank you to those who write good comments, because it is always nice to read kind words from you.
ooooh they are wonderful akapp ! great work man !

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Hello everyone!
View attachment 3907714
Just a little fact.
Aah love the Idea for animated caressing, thank you for sharing it to us!

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone!
View attachment 3907714
Just a little fact.
Awww how cute!!!

I love the idea of caresses on the face, it is a very nice touch to show your love ♥♥♥

Thank you for doing this for us Akapp!!

elsie-wo-gk.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Do you think you could look into what started causing issues someday? I know it is a bit niche thing, but i am playing this through Winlator (windows emulator for android) and somehow after installing mod the fps of game dropped from steady 60 frames per second to painfully laggy 5-9 fps.

I will try to see if the issue indeed came with 1.5.1 update, but 1.5.0 does not have dlc support afaik. I will report back when i install the mod or if it even works at all on top of release+dlc version of game.

I want to hope that there is some way of keeping the performance mostly same as with vanilla version + dlc and have this mod installed on top.

I tried the suggested fixes in thread and in readme file, but they do not seem to help at all. Game is like 5fps from the start.

If theres nothing you can do about it then its okay, but i could at least help you test/investigate if you that helps. I am keeping eye on this thread actively.
The main thing that changed was the addition of the multi-lingual supports, which loads the text on screen directly from the text files the mod adds. Unfortunately, everything would need to be reverse coded to revert it to a state similar to 1.5.0. While the mod won't be able to have a DLC version without the multi-lingual support, one possible way is to use Shadesishere or imouto_prpr's version and copying the contents of the Kitsune folder to have a Kitsune sister while playing the DLC.

View attachment 3907271

Is this a FFFOX mod error preventing me from opening the album after the DLC is finished?
The bracket for a code got misplaced in the sentence, causing that error. I've attached the file with the proper coding.

Reactions: sarunote

Chinococo

Mar 25, 2024
It is possible to use language models (like larma3, GPT).

Use RAG to remember long-term memory.

Input: Personality + H Status + Question + Answer Option + RAG file

Output: Intent and get the answer to decide the real action the little sister will take

Use js call python flask local host server

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Awww how cute!!!

I love the idea of caresses on the face, it is a very nice touch to show your love ♥♥♥

Thank you for doing this for us Akapp!!

View attachment 3908552
Well, if work on it properly, it's half a ton of work... Although, that's how it should be, yes. So far I have an idea for 3 poses for the head, but I need to think it all over a bit, otherwise I'll get something like this:
Anyway, I just noticed your new animated signature (when did it change??) It looks cool.

Daseson

Modder
Dec 30, 2020
Well, if work on it properly, it's half a ton of work... Although, that's how it should be, yes. So far I have an idea for 3 poses for the head, but I need to think it all over a bit, otherwise I'll get something like this:
Anyway, I just noticed your new animated signature (when did it change??) It looks cool.
I'm sure Blue will love it too >:3.

Although I don't think it will be difficult for Blue, on several occasions he has said that adding more things to the night scenes is easy and the difficult thing would be the images.

So in my little knowledge I think that this work you do would be somewhat easy in terms of the code to add to the game.

That part of "Hug" really catches my attention :whistle: , I'm dying to see what you have planned hehe and it makes me very happy to see that you continue working to give us more of your beautiful images :giggle:.

Oh and I changed the signature when I updated the color mod to version 0.90.

lovegame1232(man)

Jan 21, 2022
i have a little problem with the See-through clothing Mod! it doesn't seem to work in FFFox 1.6.0 does anyone have a dedicated file for this version

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
i have a little problem with the See-through clothing Mod! it doesn't seem to work in FFFox 1.6.0 does anyone have a dedicated file for this version
Despite saying that I was planning to updated before, which I didn´t (sorry some irl stuff), I already have them, I'm just planning to add a few more changes that I think can manage for those who want to use the Kagura's uncensoring version.

Reactions: akapp

addarch

Jun 6, 2024
The main thing that changed was the addition of the multi-lingual supports, which loads the text on screen directly from the text files the mod adds. Unfortunately, everything would need to be reverse coded to revert it to a state similar to 1.5.0. While the mod won't be able to have a DLC version without the multi-lingual support, one possible way is to use Shadesishere or imouto_prpr's version and copying the contents of the Kitsune folder to have a Kitsune sister while playing the DLC.
It wont have the FFOX scenes tho which what we want the only hope is to not have the multi lingual support or atleast a work around to disable it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes