Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
The main plan is album->2 big ones->smaller things that I feel motivated/want enough to add in.
As for the moaning, the main problem would be finding the right files that would work with the game.
Okayy, got it, thanks for the information! Btw what do you mean with "the right files" is it the sound that match the sister, or the files format?

Last edited:

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Okayy, got it, thanks for the information! Btw what do you mean with "the right files" is it the sound that match the sister, or the files format?
What probably BlueFireNick means by "right files", I'd like to assume is to find the a) a voice that matches? Sister's personality and shenanigans and b) make it compatible with the game files.

I suppose it kinda is quite complicated, but something that could be pulled off very nicely, if done correctly. ;P

Reactions: Atsushi-ATS

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yes, I'm aware and I have done so.
For me she have this scene even if i just take Virginity's in the night like she don't notice, and then this scene just start to appear, even if she like, don't give you chance for having sex with her, may be a bug. Try to reach your lewdness to 120 and actually, for the scene to appear you need to take choice so she make you diner, not you

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
What probably BlueFireNick means by "right files", I'd like to assume is to find the a) a voice that matches? Sister's personality and shenanigans and b) make it compatible with the game files.

I suppose it kinda is quite complicated, but something that could be pulled off very nicely, if done correctly. ;P
Correct. The files would need to match the sister's personality (so no mommy voice, unfortunately), mainly be moans (and maybe a few clips of Onii-chan?), and be individual audio clips without background noise/ost that don't jump into the audio without warning or clip off at the end before finishing. So, the main parts of the adding such a thing would be finding said audio clips somewhere.

I am experiencing 16 fps lock on Steam deck when i updated to DLC version. I saw it was a common issue on this thread.
Most of these problems are linked to the loading of many txt files with the multi-lingual support the mod adds, so I don't know if the solutions we've found so far will help, but hopefully it does:

From the FAQ:
Q. The game is slow/has low fps!
A. A few people have found this issue starting with update 1.5.1, where I started to introduce a new system to the game. There are a few solutions currently presented by those who have faced this issue: 1) that the pc is struggling with the new loading times in game, and recommend either using an SSD to load faster or reverting back to mod update 1.5.0; 2) playing the game from within steam causes lag issues sometimes, so try using a pre-unpacked version from the game's main thread and see if your issue is solved; 3) running the game as an administrator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
For me she have this scene even if i just take Virginity's in the night like she don't notice, and then this scene just start to appear, even if she like, don't give you chance for having sex with her, may be a bug. Try to reach your lewdness to 120 and actually, for the scene to appear you need to take choice so she make you diner, not you
I am doing that, sometimes it lets me do it and sometimes it doesn't and it seems I had a unlucky loop of not happening for like almost 20 game days. I'm using CEngine to keep the stats at correct level btw.

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Correct. The files would need to match the sister's personality (so no mommy voice, unfortunately), mainly be moans (and maybe a few clips of Onii-chan?), and be individual audio clips without background noise/ost that don't jump into the audio without warning or clip off at the end before finishing. So, the main parts of the adding such a thing would be finding said audio clips somewhere.

Most of these problems are linked to the loading of many txt files with the multi-lingual support the mod adds, so I don't know if the solutions we've found so far will help, but hopefully it does:

From the FAQ:
Q. The game is slow/has low fps!
A. A few people have found this issue starting with update 1.5.1, where I started to introduce a new system to the game. There are a few solutions currently presented by those who have faced this issue: 1) that the pc is struggling with the new loading times in game, and recommend either using an SSD to load faster or reverting back to mod update 1.5.0; 2) playing the game from within steam causes lag issues sometimes, so try using a pre-unpacked version from the game's main thread and see if your issue is solved; 3) running the game as an administrator.
I see that would be quite hard.. I hope to find a game/film/anything that might match for it haha

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I am doing that, sometimes it lets me do it and sometimes it doesn't and it seems I had a unlucky loop of not happening for like almost 20 game days. I'm using CEngine to keep the stats at correct level btw.
Sometimes her lewd 120 with CE edit buggout and she stop masturbating, until manually don't raised like kissing and ets. Damn sad that only interactive scene is the night section

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
The main plan is album->2 big ones->smaller things that I feel motivated/want enough to add in.
As for the moaning, the main problem would be finding the right files that would work with the game.
Hello again, i found that in masturbation scene, when you ask her do it she flicker in this scene from fox to human

BlueFireNick

Modder
Apr 14, 2019
Hello again, i found that in masturbation scene, when you ask her do it she flicker in this scene from fox to human
Ah, another obvious mistake that I should have caught! I only ended up coding the base images and not the animation Inusuku had in a separate event. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes