Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 30, 2020
Please help, I got a bug. After finishing the great adventure and unlocking the kitsune sister, She will change between her kitsune appearance and the standard one, It happens when you go to bath with your sister.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Please help, I got a bug. After finishing the great adventure and unlocking the kitsune sister, She will change between her kitsune appearance and the standard one, It happens when you go to bath with your sister.
It's similar to my problem, download from the main post full mod 1.6 it's fixed in this release yesterday

DeadFish17

Jan 29, 2019
This means the DLC is installed correctly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That DLC sign appears on the title screen when the mod detects it. You can get the DLC from the main game's thread, or, if you want to support the dev, by buying it on DLsite.

DLC content is auto-unlocked so long as the DLC is installed. While a lot of the DLC happens after the base game's end game, there are other aspects that can be enjoyed immediately, such as when interacting with your sister.

ahh thanks a lot, so that just mean that i have to finish the game's story first right? then i can play the dlc. i enjoyed playing w ur mods tho man

Reactions: BlueFireNick

pir

May 20, 2019
I found a bug, i think that is from the mod, since is the unique thing that i have installed besides the game (and daseson mod just add colour 1722307458982.png

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I found a bug, i think that is from the mod, since is the unique thing that i have installed besides the game (and daseson mod just add colour View attachment 3881373
You've installed the wrong color mod version. If you have the DLC installed, please install the DLC version of the color mod. If you do not have the DLC installed, please install the Kagura version of the color mor.

Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I found a bug, i think that is from the mod, since is the unique thing that i have installed besides the game (and daseson mod just add colour View attachment 3881373
Hello,

Oh it was my mistake yesterday I loaded the files wrong in the steam/kagura version in the last update.

I just updated the links, please install the color mod again to solve it.

Right now, it's focusing on the album translation and adding in akapp's works. Then looking toward two big additions that were waiting on the DLC before. After that, there are various small things I've thought of adding as well.
There is still a lot of work ahead of you,

But I will look forward to future updates, I love your mod and also the Akapp images.

Thanks for your work guys!!!

gif.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: noretsu and akapp
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes