Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Unrulycharge123

Apr 19, 2024
So i got the Game from main page 2.0 + DLC - download from Mega, the folders are already seem unpacked, great i move to step 4. I got the 1.6 FFOXMOD and extracted it into the game - but sister is not a fox? it shows the title screen just fine, i am able to play the game, it seems i get some things to have parts of your mod in it but majority just looks like the base game. Not sure if anyone else noticed this? BlueFireNick
1722189204806.png 1722189402792.png 1722189279233.png

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
how to download
Links in the opening post.

So i got the Game from main page 2.0 + DLC - download from Mega, the folders are already seem unpacked, great i move to step 4. I got the 1.6 FFOXMOD and extracted it into the game - but sister is not a fox? it shows the title screen just fine, i am able to play the game, it seems i get some things to have parts of your mod in it but majority just looks like the base game. Not sure if anyone else noticed this? BlueFireNick
View attachment 3876775 View attachment 3876781 View attachment 3876777
The Kitsune form is tied to the great adventure or NewGame+.

wegwerf666

Dec 22, 2018
Hey Blue i wanted to say really great work on the mod.. i wanted to ask what your plans are for the mod from now on ? do you have any kind of roadmap in mind ? i am really interested in where this one is going in the (near)future. Really appreciate you and the others who contributed to this mod. (y)

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hey Blue i wanted to say really great work on the mod.. i wanted to ask what your plans are for the mod from now on ? do you have any kind of roadmap in mind ? i am really interested in where this one is going in the (near)future. Really appreciate you and the others who contributed to this mod. (y)
Right now, it's focusing on the album translation and adding in akapp's works. Then looking toward two big additions that were waiting on the DLC before. After that, there are various small things I've thought of adding as well.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
This means the DLC is installed correctly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That DLC sign appears on the title screen when the mod detects it. You can get the DLC from the main game's thread, or, if you want to support the dev, by buying it on DLsite.

DLC content is auto-unlocked so long as the DLC is installed. While a lot of the DLC happens after the base game's end game, there are other aspects that can be enjoyed immediately, such as when interacting with your sister.

Reactions: DeadFish17

ooomahooha

Jul 1, 2024
Where do put the gamer code? I'm feeling really dumb here lmao. I know it by heart, but where do i put it? How do i type it? Do i hit arrow keys etc? Is there a window for me to input? Help! :LOL::oops:

Meme Me69

Formerly 'Mememe69'
Feb 15, 2019
Where do put the gamer code? I'm feeling really dumb here lmao. I know it by heart, but where do i put it? How do i type it? Do i hit arrow keys etc? Is there a window for me to input? Help! :LOL::oops:
Use arrow keys while in the room. IDK if it works in the guild but basically anytime you can save you can type in the code. Also don't forget the A and B.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes