Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HollowsGrief

Apr 6, 2024
EDIT: For anyone who saw my original question please forget it! I am simply making things harder for myself, that being said I want to express appreciation for the author and his/her absolutely wonderful mod. I am absolutely in love with this mod of yours, the level of passion is incredible and it really shows with everything you do. +rep

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick when i apply the last hotfix this screen appear, this happen only when you select english for the language.

View attachment 3853899

and when you select japanase it changes to this one but you cant back to english language again even when you select it in a new game, it doesn't change, it remains in japanese

View attachment 3853916

This happens with no old save, nothing old, everything downloaded again from zero.
Someone else has mentioned the option getting stuck before. Try to click the the language button a few times during a new game to get it to change. Alternatively, you can delete the 'langauge.sav' file in the Save folder to reset to English.

Have you ever thought about incorporating the DLC morning H scenes into the regular H mode as selectable positions (specifically the holding hands and doggy position ones)? I was expecting Inusuku to do that from the start, so it's kind of a shame that some of the best looking art in the game is relegated to still images and locked to weekends only. Though this is probably an ambitious idea because it would require animating the scenes and adding clothing variants. Or alternatively just turning them into the automatic progression style scenes like the toilet one.
It would need alternate clothing and at least least animation, plus a 'not yet put in' pic. Kind of cheated with the positions I already added, as they are naked only. :whistle: Might use them for something in the future, but we'll see.

Great work Blue!

Out curiosity, there is a compiled of the features the DLC?
I have been searching but did not find anything about all the features the DLC has.
Inusuku's DLC Update Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Clicking continue (or anywhere at all) at the language select screen after starting a new game switches the game to Japanese. I can't figure out how to get the game to start in actual English language mode.

This is on top of a completely fresh 2.0.1 install from the other thread.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Clicking continue (or anywhere at all) at the language select screen after starting a new game switches the game to Japanese. I can't figure out how to get the game to start in actual English language mode.

This is on top of a completely fresh 2.0.1 install from the other thread.
I am unsure of the issue, as I can't replicate it, but purposefully changing the language to JP first during the new game selection, worked for someone who previously brought this up (forget if they changed it to JP, then clicked continue, or changed it to jp, then back to en, then clicked continue).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes