Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 3848381

I present to you version 1.6.0, containing the much anticipated DLC compatibility patch!

This update includes seamless compatibility with the DLC, allowing one to play with or without the DLC with no extra steps. On top of that, the DLC has been personally translated and made multi-lingual compatible already, leading to a total of 8k txt files now. The only part that hasn't been translated yet is the album, which, being more of an 'extra', I've decided to leave to the next update so that this can come out.

With the addition of the DLC compatibility patch, I'd like to explain how it works once again. The mod will now work with or without the DLC. If you want to install the DLC, install it following the normal steps, then install the mod after. There are no extra steps, as the mod will auto-detect if the mod is installed. You will see a DLC sign added to the middle of the title screen once it is installed properly.

For future updates, the mod will mainly continue to add content that is compatible for the base game, but any additions that require the use of DLC content will be DLC locked. So long as DLC elements are not needed, though, the content will be added straight into the mod to be enjoyed whether or not you have the DLC installed.

And for any that want to ask: Yes, the DLC will work with the Kagura version.

But, there's more...

Before Inusuku announced their plans for a foreplay position, I had actually been working on such an idea myself, but ended up scraping it when I found out that there would be an official position coming. However, upon seeing the code for it, I felt the urge more and more until...I just felt compelled to add in more, using a few coding tricks to make it surprisingly easy compared to the amount of work it would have taken to set up without Inusuku's position. So now I give to you: Foreplay Enhanced. You can now choose between a blowjob, handjob, or (if you have the skill) a titjob while in the foreplay position! I do have a few more ideas that would take more time, but after focusing on translating so much, I needed a quick coding escape. Note, as the foreplay position is a DLC position, these new variations for the position will only be available if you have the DLC installed.

I would like to thank the few beta testers that found obvious and major bugs for me. Now just to cross my fingers that I didn't skip a step in prepping the update.

As for the next update...I plan to sleep! But seriously, I have obligations next week on helping with a pop-up stand in the name of 'summer fun', and then I'll be coming back to a week's worth of piled up work, so I'll be busy for the next few weeks. Which is why I pushed to get this ready in time to not have to put it on hold during real life stuff. While I might do a smaller update if any major bugs appear (hopefully not the case), I will want to slow down the pace back to normal. I plan to finish the album (while creating a special addition to that mechanic), and start to work in some of akapp's amazing works that I've been forced to hold off on touching while working on the DLC. I do know that an announcement for the next volume of the series for my other project may be coming soon (fingers crossed again that it's not delayed even longer), but I imagine that'd still be a few months away at the earliest.

Oh, yeah, previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, I can cum again

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for your hard work.
However, i'm wondering that should i place dlc folder that has some txt file into language folder or only txt file to language folder that incloud 1.5.9 version's txt files?
They don't need to be moved. The files are coded into that folder on purpose to separate DLC only txt, as well as to give at least a little more organization.

Will this work with an existing save on the DLC version if installed now?
It should work 100% with DLC and old Mod saves. (y) If anything is off, let me know.

I did a new game and I came across a weird state where I cannot encounter wet dreams. I got one and haven't had one ever since even when sleeping with 120 lust. Is this specific to the mod or there's a condition that I haven't known all this time?
I've double-checked the code, and I don't see an error. Both the cowgirl and morning bj events will cancel the wet dream event, however. I also tried to use your save, but I'm not able to load it for some reason.

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
I've double-checked the code, and I don't see an error. Both the cowgirl and morning bj events will cancel the wet dream event, however. I also tried to use your save, but I'm not able to load it for some reason.
Were you able to load my save? I'm having the exact same issue. Wondering if a fresh install/game will fix it.

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
Idk if this is an issue on my end, but I'm not able to build interest at all doing skinship/naughty talk with this new game, anyone know the reason?

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
So I've run a couple tests, installed a fresh version of the game from the OT along with Mello's Decensor and FFFox. This install has no issues getting the wet dreams at night, and I believe the reason is because the original installation also had the 2.01 official patch installed. I skipped it on the new install and everything works fine.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I figured that I should attach my save as well.
I'm having the exact same issue, except I'm not getting them at all.
So I've run a couple tests, installed a fresh version of the game from the OT along with Mello's Decensor and FFFox. This install has no issues getting the wet dreams at night, and I believe the reason is because the original installation also had the 2.01 official patch installed. I skipped it on the new install and everything works fine.
Tried a fresh install, and both saves loaded and wet dreams happened immediately, so as Dhyne said, it may be an installation error.

Idk if this is an issue on my end, but I'm not able to build interest at all doing skinship/naughty talk with this new game, anyone know the reason?
Interest builds up at different amounts depending on her current interest level, mood, and a few other factors. Essentially, it is supposed to be a slower gain during early game.

Reactions: LunarTewi

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
I dont have any wet dream SEQUENCE How can i solve it?
Unfortunately the issue has come up again in my new save. I got one wet dream (Yukari in her apron) and then was unable to get any more. I thought maybe the Yukari scene or the Longing skill were the problem but when I started up a brand new game and used the cheat menu to give myself max lust I could continue to get other CGs after getting the Yukari one. In the same vein I could also get multiple CGs with the Longing skill inactive AND active.

The only other thing I can think of is that after a certain amount of days, wet dreams stop working. My sister has 8 interest and very little lust so it's not a matter of the blowjob or cowgirl skills overwriting the dream as those two things should not be happening. Her trust is at 215 and I'm on day 43.

The forum's not letting me upload my save again but I'll update the post if I can get it to work.

• Sad
Reactions: marcianitoautistaxd

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
Bugged save attached. This is from a fresh install of the game from the main thread with mello.second's decensor and FFFox. I even tried it in a third brand new install with ONLY the main game and FFFox, still having issues getting wet dreams to trigger.

Edit: I even tried using the cheat menu on a brand new save to set lust to max and the day to the same day in my bugged save. Wet dreams triggered without issue. I'm completely at a loss as to what the issue could be.

Mar 30, 2020
Bugged save attached. This is from a fresh install of the game from the main thread with mello.second's decensor and FFFox. I even tried it in a third brand new install with ONLY the main game and FFFox, still having issues getting wet dreams to trigger.

Edit: I even tried using the cheat menu on a brand new save to set lust to max and the day to the same day in my bugged save. Wet dreams triggered without issue. I'm completely at a loss as to what the issue could be.
Dammit! I was in a 3 Hour marathon Now everything is ruined :( Here is my save, I hope we can get a fix soon.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I did a new game and I came across a weird state where I cannot encounter wet dreams. I got one and haven't had one ever since even when sleeping with 120 lust. Is this specific to the mod or there's a condition that I haven't known all this time?
I dont have any wet dream SEQUENCE How can i solve it?

Sadly wet dreams also do not proc for my save file
I think I found it. :unsure: For some reason, I think checking the album was causing a variable to be changed in the wet dream processing, so I tinkered with it a bit, and I believe it is working now. I reuploaded the 1.6.0, but here's a quick hotfix attachment with the changed variable. (Your saves should still be useable).

...Though now the save not loading issue is worrying me even more. Hm...

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
I think I found it. :unsure: For some reason, I think checking the album was causing a variable to be changed in the wet dream processing, so I tinkered with it a bit, and I believe it is working now. I reuploaded the 1.6.0, but here's a quick hotfix attachment with the changed variable. (Your saves should still be useable).

...Though now the save not loading issue is worrying me even more. Hm...
I can confirm that installing the hotfix fixed the save for me. Thank you so much for looking into it. I wish I had more insight I could give to address the saves not loading for you but hopefully it's not something that becomes an actual problem. Enjoy your couple weeks of normalcy, we'll keep you posted if anything else comes up!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes