Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
ScreenShot_2024_0719_22_41_49.png

I present to you version 1.6.0, containing the much anticipated DLC compatibility patch!

This update includes seamless compatibility with the DLC, allowing one to play with or without the DLC with no extra steps. On top of that, the DLC has been personally translated and made multi-lingual compatible already, leading to a total of 8k txt files now. The only part that hasn't been translated yet is the album, which, being more of an 'extra', I've decided to leave to the next update so that this can come out.

With the addition of the DLC compatibility patch, I'd like to explain how it works once again. The mod will now work with or without the DLC. If you want to install the DLC, install it following the normal steps, then install the mod after. There are no extra steps, as the mod will auto-detect if the mod is installed. You will see a DLC sign added to the middle of the title screen once it is installed properly.

For future updates, the mod will mainly continue to add content that is compatible for the base game, but any additions that require the use of DLC content will be DLC locked. So long as DLC elements are not needed, though, the content will be added straight into the mod to be enjoyed whether or not you have the DLC installed.

And for any that want to ask: Yes, the DLC will work with the Kagura version.

But, there's more...

Before Inusuku announced their plans for a foreplay position, I had actually been working on such an idea myself, but ended up scraping it when I found out that there would be an official position coming. However, upon seeing the code for it, I felt the urge more and more until...I just felt compelled to add in more, using a few coding tricks to make it surprisingly easy compared to the amount of work it would have taken to set up without Inusuku's position. So now I give to you: Foreplay Enhanced. You can now choose between a blowjob, handjob, or (if you have the skill) a titjob while in the foreplay position! I do have a few more ideas that would take more time, but after focusing on translating so much, I needed a quick coding escape. Note, as the foreplay position is a DLC position, these new variations for the position will only be available if you have the DLC installed.

I would like to thank the few beta testers that found obvious and major bugs for me. Now just to cross my fingers that I didn't skip a step in prepping the update.

As for the next update...I plan to sleep! But seriously, I have obligations next week on helping with a pop-up stand in the name of 'summer fun', and then I'll be coming back to a week's worth of piled up work, so I'll be busy for the next few weeks. Which is why I pushed to get this ready in time to not have to put it on hold during real life stuff. While I might do a smaller update if any major bugs appear (hopefully not the case), I will want to slow down the pace back to normal. I plan to finish the album (while creating a special addition to that mechanic), and start to work in some of akapp's amazing works that I've been forced to hold off on touching while working on the DLC. I do know that an announcement for the next volume of the series for my other project may be coming soon (fingers crossed again that it's not delayed even longer), but I imagine that'd still be a few months away at the earliest.

Oh, yeah, previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dhyne

Jun 15, 2019
Thank you so much! Even with the DLC, the game feels so much emptier without this mod. It's practically DLC in and of itself.

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3848381

I present to you version 1.6.0, containing the much anticipated DLC compatibility patch!

This update includes seamless compatibility with the DLC, allowing one to play with or without the DLC with no extra steps. On top of that, the DLC has been personally translated and made multi-lingual compatible already, leading to a total of 8k txt files now. The only part that hasn't been translated yet is the album, which, being more of an 'extra', I've decided to leave to the next update so that this can come out.

With the addition of the DLC compatibility patch, I'd like to explain how it works once again. The mod will now work with or without the DLC. If you want to install the DLC, install it following the normal steps, then install the mod after. There are no extra steps, as the mod will auto-detect if the mod is installed. You will see a DLC sign added to the middle of the title screen once it is installed properly.

For future updates, the mod will mainly continue to add content that is compatible for the base game, but any additions that require the use of DLC content will be DLC locked. So long as DLC elements are not needed, though, the content will be added straight into the mod to be enjoyed whether or not you have the DLC installed.

But, there's more...

Before Inusuku announced their plans for a foreplay position, I had actually been working on such an idea myself, but ended up scraping it when I found out that there would be an official position coming. However, upon seeing the code for it, I felt the urge more and more until...I just felt compelled to add in more, using a few coding tricks to make it surprisingly easy compared to the amount of work it would have taken to set up without Inusuku's position. So now I give to you: Foreplay Enhanced. You can now choose between a blowjob, handjob, or (if you have the skill) a titjob while in the foreplay position! I do have a few more ideas that would take more time, but after focusing on translating so much, I needed a quick coding escape. Note, as the foreplay position is a DLC position, these new variations for the position will only be available if you have the DLC installed.

I would like to thank the few beta testers that found obvious and major bugs for me. Now just to cross my fingers that I didn't skip a step in prepping the update.

As for the next update...I plan to sleep! But seriously, I have obligations next week on helping with a pop-up stand in the name of 'summer fun', and then I'll be coming back to a week's worth of piled up work, so I'll be busy for the next few weeks. Which is why I pushed to get this ready in time to not have to put it on hold during real life stuff. While I might do a smaller update if any major bugs appear (hopefully not the case), I will want to slow down the pace back to normal. I plan to finish the album (while creating a special addition to that mechanic), and start to work in some of akapp's amazing works that I've been forced to hold off on touching while working on the DLC. I do know that an announcement for the next volume of the series for my other project may be coming soon (fingers crossed again that it's not delayed even longer), but I imagine that'd still be a few months away at the earliest.

Oh, yeah, previews:
Thank you for the hard work Blue, Real life always comes first, I hope everything goes well for you!

oklololol

Jan 26, 2024
Probably dumb question can I install the japanese version of the DLC alongside the kagura version or do I need to use shade's translation?

BowTieGuy

Dec 30, 2022
View attachment 3848381

But, there's more...

Oh, yeah, previews:
Amazing work as always! The addition of the foreplay enhanced is great, but it seems to contain some bugs, like using an item in any other position and then changing to the new position keeps in screen those items used, so a bit problematic, but still, I really just want to thank you for your hard work and hope everything goes fine for you in the next few weeks man!

Reactions: jer170g and akapp

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Probably dumb question can I install the japanese version of the DLC alongside the kagura version or do I need to use shade's translation?
You can use the DLC along with the Kagura version, though the end result will be the same. However, the mod does come with a Kagura save patch if you want to use Kagura saves, so make use to install that during installation.

Amazing work as always! The addition of the foreplay enhanced is great, but it seems to contain some bugs, like using an item in any other position and then changing to the new position keeps in screen those items used, so a bit problematic, but still, I really just want to thank you for your hard work and hope everything goes fine for you in the next few weeks man!
Hey, your sister wants to enjoy herself, too! She deserves it!

But seriously, I spent way too long looking at the perfectly fine code that was directly copied from Inusuku's, only to finally realize I had changed the pic numbers of all the tools earlier on to work with the lighting mechanic. :FacePalm: Welp, at least I found the fix. Thanks.

Jul 6, 2024
Thanks for your hard work.
However, i'm wondering that should i place dlc folder that has some txt file into language folder or only txt file to language folder that incloud 1.5.9 version's txt files?

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hooray! The DLC adaptation is finally out! And let's be honest, I'm quite surprised that the FFFox mod is adaptable to versions without DLC (considering that both the DLC and the MOD seemed to work from the same file, right?)... Anyway, Blue did a great job again, you're cool bro :cool:
While I was thinking about the scene under the table, an idea came to my mind - just leave the Imouto part for now, just because it looks cute!

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
I did a new game and I came across a weird state where I cannot encounter wet dreams. I got one and haven't had one ever since even when sleeping with 120 lust. Is this specific to the mod or there's a condition that I haven't known all this time?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes